1st Annual LEOtard poLICE Picnic 2013!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012

Come join us!!

Events at the Inbred poLICE Family Picnic!
This years sponsor - Daylight Donuts - breakfast of self-champions!

The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!

The annual I\Igger-Q cookout Menu-

Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard

Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Bev -Saranac Panther Piss

Events-

-Wife Swap tent- magic mystery style!! Were all friends and brothers right?!

-"Win or Fail of the Honkey" - Drunk fun with darts!

-Plaque / award collecting and trading

-"Creative Timesheet Accounting" - Free info course

-K9 dog ring orgy demonstration.

-Family pet target practice - with free targets!

-Drunk Driving Lessons "Convicted by Canuuks"- by UPD Officer John Abel.

-"Landscaping on a tight Trooper Budget" demonstration by Davey Volz.

-"Buck Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]

-The ghost of Trooper Tom Fort will demonstrate how to fk a bunch of little 15 year old Ilion teenage girls, then when threatened with exposure by one and her friend, kill yourself on duty in your car so your family still gets the insurance payout. Be a child molester AND a thief in one swoop!

-How to cheat on your wife and have it disastrously blow up your whole life when she recheats on you... so you try to out-badass her new beau but he beats the fkn teeth out of your mouth at Mach3 in the NH Byrne Dairy after you try to talk shyt to him on Topix from Clinton.
With Q & A!- New Hartford Cop Chrissy Burns
[Special tips after on selecting a great oral surgeon!]

-Firearm safety course - "How to blow your foot almost right the fk off at the ankle and STILL make the county and a coupla dumb I\Iiggers pay MEGA for it!" by Deputy Michael Burger

-The Oneida County SD will feature a SWAT display of their new "Laughably Less than Lethal..... But Still Good Enough to Start a Gunfight and Claim the Perp Shot First" technique.
[Inbreed family attendees should bring their "Gallagher Wear" and drop-cloths for the surprising and SHOCKING ending!!!!]

-And a special treat just for "Inbreed Family Police Picnic 2013"..... NYS Trooper Tommy Shultz will demonstrate how to completely fckng total a like-new $2.8 Mil Bell 407 helicopter with utterly pisspoor autorotation technique/reflexes and end up on the NY FAA field office's infamous "Retard Card" for life because of it!

Support your local dysfunctional law enforcement family! With scaffolding!

For more info contact Sgt. Motormouth Hauck - Internet Noob and COPAGANDA expert at-

The Utica poLICE Department of Fat Ignorant Racist Inbreeds and Working Poor.

Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
Hahaha

Herkimer, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
That is the funniest post I have EVER read.
Cannibal Troll

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
You're welcome. There's a whole anon site you can contribute to to be announced soon.
Jadwick

United States

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Nice!!! Is this Ray Jadwick stuff!! Brilliant!
Jack

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2012
I love when they mod up the negatives it just shows me we sank someones battleship!! Mod away!!!
Jack

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Jadwick wrote:
Nice!!! Is this Ray Jadwick stuff!! Brilliant!
Are you STUPID?? Never in a BILLION years will RJ be that funny LOOOOOOOL!!! OmFG!!
welfare bound

Manlius, NY

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Jack wrote:
I love when they mod up the negatives it just shows me we sank someones battleship!! Mod away!!!
Get yo mammy to swallow a white man, he might teach the disgusting skank something about a PC. If fast track has condoms, no smart man would touch that infected thing unless they have 20 and bleach.
Wrong

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Jack wrote:
They still don't get it lol!
LEOtards R US

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Reminder!!! Bring a downs friend!!
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Dec 30, 2012
LEOtards R US wrote:
Reminder!!! Bring a downs friend!!
Cretin bashes the UPD and the mentally ill - it's ground hog day on Topix and on his couch too as stepdaddy is rimming him good!
Sad UPD

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Who cares reeeeeeetard? Who cares but stuck little YOU!!! LOOOOL!
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Sad UPD wrote:
Who cares reeeeeeetard? Who cares but stuck little YOU!!! LOOOOL!
Cretin how many time must I tell you - "retard" has only one "e" despite how you scream it when stepdaddy has his tongue in your crack!
PrisonRilla 3236566

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Jack wrote:
Come join us!!
The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard
Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Events-
-"Buck Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]
-The ghost of Trooper Tom Fort will demonstrate how to fk a bunch of little 15 year old Ilion teenage girls, then when threatened with exposure by one and her friend, kill yourself on duty in your car so your family still gets the insurance payout. Be a child molester AND a thief in one swoop!
-How to cheat on your wife and have it disastrously blow up your whole life when she recheats on you... so you try to out-badass her new beau but he beats the fkn teeth out of your mouth at Mach3 in the NH Byrne Dairy after you try to talk shyt to him on Topix from Clinton.
-Firearm safety course - "How to blow your foot almost right the fk off at the ankle and STILL make the county and a coupla dumb I\Iiggers pay MEGA for it!" by Deputy Michael Burger
-The Oneida County SD will feature a SWAT display of their new "Laughably Less than Lethal..... But Still Good Enough to Start a Gunfight and Claim the Perp Shot First" technique.
[Inbreed family attendees should bring their "Gallagher Wear" and drop-cloths for the surprising and SHOCKING ending!!!!]
-And a special treat just for "Inbreed Family Police Picnic 2013"..... NYS Trooper Tommy Shultz will demonstrate how to completely fckng total a like-new $2.8 Mil Bell 407 helicopter with utterly pisspoor autorotation technique/reflexes and end up on the NY FAA field office's infamous "Retard Card" for life because of it!
For more info contact Sgt. Motormouth Hauck - Internet Noob and COPAGANDA expert at-
Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
Count me in!!!
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Jack wrote:
Come join us!!
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard
Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Events-
Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
They just can't WAIT!!!
Theres Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
And Cretin starts another post with his "cut and paste method" of hatred while replying to himself because nobody else will. How much hate is that? Lots.
Fantastic

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
I like it!
THX Certified

United States

#23 Jan 18, 2013
Jack wrote:
Come join us!!
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard
Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Events-
Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
Waaaay funnier than Ray Fagdick!
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2013
Theres Cretin wrote:
And Cretin starts another post with his "cut and paste method" of hatred while replying to himself because nobody else will. How much hate is that? Lots.
Yes you HATE the truth LOTS. Thanks again!

You hate what? People that point out the sad pathetic truth about the racist inept poLICE that ate oootica and cny alive? Don't hold your breath for any apology but thanks for egging me on with your cries and reminders of what lowlife you really are. Bully rule cny meets a hard place. The TRUTH from someone they can't outtalk, out-wisevcrack and lie to because not everyone is a feetball educated retard from cny where prisn economy and mentality rule. You voted for it and lived off it when you thought it was some "good life", own it. Cry louder in fact, I like your "sambo speak" utica cop friend too. You just give me a stage to repeat the truths about you on.

BTW what makes you think I CARE if anyone replies? that's the oootican forum for mostly oootican retards. I don't expect any 'deep logical conversation" from the people I'm pissing over the railing on. Just the screams like yours.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Latest UPD PIGGER post

Hialeah, FL

#26 Jul 14, 2013
No control. The cowards always thought life would be easy if they made the blue faggotline of bitches like daddygurl.

Too bad the world caught up with uticans and their policegaga love mentality.

You sooooo deserve this picnic lol!
Latest UPD PIGGER post

United States

#27 Jul 14, 2013
I wanted to become a police officer but I am too old and fat. Now I make up untrue stuff about the police on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 2 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 505
New Hartford Police Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 4 min Jim Martin Design... 44
Utica NY - One Giant WELFARE EGHETTO! 5 min Carlos H Muchacho 58
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 6 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 708
abusing KIDS AND SCRAPING CORNS ON TOE 9 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 31
hesprog STRANGLES GRANDSON MORE FRESH PRIDE 9 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 7
why DOES AFRICA STARVE THE CHILDREN 10 min EBT CHILD KILLERS 25
Work On Aud Improvements 51 min Welfare Cup Winners 396
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 57 min Thanks 97
New Hartford Schools investigated by State of NY 1 hr NO Batman Costume 73

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages