rolol

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 12, 2014
The trash goes to Atlantic city for one hour, finds a man an comes back to post at 9pm, have 50 to get over the welfare low tech life.
Or there is only one welfare cell tower in for PA an NJ, LOL LOL
So Bobby has more money in his pocket then your entire low life family had over a life time, real property, no RASH, no fat slob sausage fingers.
Be proud you have no skills, money, IQ.
Hey Bobby

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Shhh!!!! Don't tell Riggie but Borgata uses a cellphone blocker!
What happened

Manchester, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2014
Rigs don't miss the instagram and Twitter trashing the Boilergasm is getting from 3 sides!

The COWBANGERS are even featured!
What happened

Birmingham, AL

#10 Jul 12, 2014
Can we share bobby's kock, then head to africa for a baby like our home boys.
Got wise to Oooticans

Manchester, TN

#11 Jul 12, 2014
Those sad pathetic Utica people! They always were dirty and grimy this was BOUND to happen! People finally got wise to them!
Got wise to Oooticans

Birmingham, AL

#12 Jul 13, 2014
A thousands time the intelligence then us re ggins, we gots crime. Why was I bore by gutter low IQ trash, I BREATH EAT UTICA THEN OWN ME.

I WILL PICK FO DEM
Hey Bobby again

Tampa, FL

#14 Jul 13, 2014
Potholes and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
They do? Of course Robert t oliveira knows everything about everything. He's the most successful lying druggy alcoholic in central New York. He owns 141 vacation properties and over thirty arrests.
You like how when caught in a lie Riggie diverts to you!
You know Bobby maybe a bit of a psychopath but you're not a liar.
Hey Riggie! If you wanted to hang with racist old people (like yourself) who vote against their own interests why don't you go the Turning Stone ? It's much nicer than Atlantic City!
riggies and lies

Tampa, FL

#16 Jul 13, 2014
Zoos and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in a lie. Please tell me what lie that was?

There isn't enough hours in the year to discuss all your lies. So i'll keep it simple: The Borgata. You were'nt there!
riggies and lies

Tampa, FL

#18 Jul 13, 2014
Zoos and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL actually I was. I'm so glad that you somehow know where I ate and gambled a bit yesterday. I guess you'll say I was at Caesars or the taj either right?
Are you Uticans really this jealous and stupid in life?
Well I won't.say were at Caesers or the Taj because...well...you were'nt! You were at home all day ranting on Topix and Twitter.
riggies and lies

Tampa, FL

#21 Jul 13, 2014
Zoos and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I wasn't but you can believe I. Your sad little world whatever you want to believe. You must truly have a horrible existence. I find it so comical that everyone assumes that the only people who see your crap region for what it is is just me. I'm sorry that in your shallow world it's only the middle of July and you quite quite fathom that I've already vacationed in Vegas, Sedona, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Atlantic city. What a sad existence you have. Lol!

Hey! You forgot to mention Atlantas, tatooine and valhalla!
You know whats sad? Spending Days and weeks and months and years on topix.
Hey Bobby

Utica, NY

#25 Jul 13, 2014
BobbyO1967 wrote:
Some statements needs to be made. The following things are not vacations:
1. 3 days and 2 nights in a Sedona flea bag.
2. Staying with relatives for a wedding.
3. An overnight in an off the strip AC joint.
4. Staying in a small town while you wait to stay with relatives for the wedding.
5. Leaving the Sedona flea bag to further unimpress the young lady you are with in a subpar hotel in Phoenix.
6. A trip to vegas taken only in your head.

Don't forget he was in Pensacola watching the Blue Angels and less then 24hrs he's in AC at the Borgata!
Too Too Funny

Utica, NY

#26 Jul 13, 2014
Leftovers and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's clarify some things for you crackhead. It was seven days and six nights in a far from fleabag resort. I didn't staybwithbrelatives for the wedding. I don't go to strip joints but we know you do...just check your arrest records. The hotel we stayed at in Phoenix was far from subpar. And a week at Mandalay bay was from from in my head.
Now back on topic with you. Would you care to discuss your fake business or Christian Winthrop at all? Lol!
Strip joints!!!!!
(Oh boy! Should I tell him? It just gets better and better!)
Not much of a story

Tampa, FL

#29 Jul 13, 2014
Utica Signs and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go ahead. You can tell the story and I'll provide the link about Robert t oliveira. I'm still interested in hearing about Christian from crackhead bobby. Lol!

To tell.

Once upon a time there was an idiot!

The End
Pathetic

Utica, NY

#30 Jul 13, 2014
Zoos and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I wasn't but you can believe I. Your sad little world whatever you want to believe. You must truly have a horrible existence. I find it so comical that everyone assumes that the only people who see your crap region for what it is is just me. I'm sorry that in your shallow world it's only the middle of July and you quite quite fathom that I've already vacationed in Vegas, Sedona, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Atlantic city. What a sad existence you have. Lol!
Yeah, and then you woke up!
Truth

Utica, NY

#34 Jul 19, 2014
Zoos and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote from you that says it all about you..."...you can believe *I*(whatever the hell that means) Your sad little world whatever you want to believe (referencing all of your " trips" and wonderment of who you think you are of course). YOU must have a horrible existence (obsessive posting, obsessive topics). I (we) find it comical that everyone ( you) assume that people who see your crap for what is..(actually find it of any worth). We're sorry that in your shallow world it's only the middle of July and you *quite quite*(take a breathe and calmly type, less errors) fathom that WE are taking the time to really vacation and not live on topix). " What a sad existence YOU have".
Bobby Os Lies And Riggies

New York, NY

#36 Jul 19, 2014
I love Bobby so much I dream about him even when awake, him manhood makes me so hot I live to stalk him 24/7, my daddy use to stalk the playground an taught me to keep stalking until I win. With being feed by obama I have all the time in the world.

BOBBY I WANT UR COME.
Obsessive

Utica, NY

#40 Jul 20, 2014
Bobby O Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in cape may knew who robert t oliveira is. I was disappointed. He is obviously the most powerful man on the east coast all from his apartment from mary street in utica without a car.
Wow, supposedly goes on another vacation but yet spends it asking people if they know BobbyO?? Don't even have anything more to add to this, says it all right here.
Obsessive

Utica, NY

#42 Jul 20, 2014
Bobby O Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked every single person if they knew robert t oliveira the drugged out alcoholic and no one knew him. Over 270k people took part in the poll.
Yeah, you would have ...sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
short kids nowhere 18 min have to be tall 4
hey paul 19 min shape up 11
ND blows out Proctor!!! 23 min Todd W 9
undercooked riggie 45 min the clifton stroker 1
Would any of you have sex with a cow? (Feb '14) 50 min don- the king 14
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker 55 min the crossed eyed ... 19
I Love Sex With Cows (May '13) 59 min don- the king 32
Most Women are Unstable These Days 1 hr kissmyazz 22
Sexy Bartenders/waitresses at Delmonico's! 4 hr UncleTony 12
Faking orgasms 10 hr paradise found 18