Is Ian Hob gay?

Posted in the Utica Forum

a curious gay guy

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2013
He is defiantly a gay boy or a little girl. Does anyone know which one he\she is?
broken fence

Camillus, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
He is she, its really heather, she wanted to be born a man, so she uses topix as a way to live her dream as someone with a penis. Don't think anyone has checked but some say she a hermaphrodite.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 20, 2013
broken fence wrote:
He is she, its really heather, she wanted to be born a man, so she uses topix as a way to live her dream as someone with a penis. Don't think anyone has checked but some say she a hermaphrodite.
Lolz! I'm very happy being a woman fungus face. If you think you are bothering any of us you have another thing coming!! But I am sure you'll pretend to deny it though!
heather lanhnob

Camillus, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Lolz! I'm very happy being a woman fungus face. If you think you are bothering any of us you have another thing coming!! But I am sure you'll pretend to deny it though!
If your penisvag wasn't bothered, you wouldn't have replied. Thanks for verifying its eating at you.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 20, 2013
heather lanhnob wrote:
<quoted text> If your penisvag wasn't bothered, you wouldn't have replied. Thanks for verifying its eating at you.
Silly like I care foolish little hurt child. I know he is not gay. Not directly but I know! Now make sure you keep posting lots ok? You and your three idiots don't seem to have much better to do so don't confuse yourself that anything is eating at me. Have fun here on this I won't be reading it further because it "bothers me" so much lolz!
Thats a BIG head

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Whats wrong with that Heather girls head. Why is it so BIG?
heather lanhob

Camillus, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Thats a BIG head wrote:
Whats wrong with that Heather girls head. Why is it so BIG?
Must be her daddy is bobblehead magilicutty. Nothing funnier then someone who doesn't care how they keep posting. Takes a real honor student to figure that one out. Maybe dad put some Aluminium sulfate on moms box to keep it from whistling in the wind and her head was squeezed a bit to much when she came out.
yes

Melrose, MA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Yes
who cares

Melrose, MA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Probably a woman
Ian Hob loves men

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2013
Yes, Ian Hob is a homosexual.
Earwig Gauguin

Cortland, NY

#12 Jul 31, 2013
Why would anyone care whether or not someone is gay unless they were planning to have sex with them?
Big Black Guy

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2013
Yes!!
Sandwich H Christ

Westborough, MA

#16 Aug 22, 2013
Ian is gay and we had unprotected anal sex behind the Lowes in North Utica.
YES

New Hartford, NY

#17 Aug 22, 2013
In transvestite mode she is known as heather blo ws.
Latest UPD Race Bait post

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah he is gay.
HIV

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 23, 2013
There is a guy named chris plunger from the park in nu that is hiv+ and don't care to tell you until hes slept with you. don't be fooled

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama liar 2 min Horse sense 1
Wrong Piersma again, popeyes chicken pulled out. 15 min Sgt Schultz 7
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 18 min NAVYVET 760
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 20 min in the know 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 28 min NAVYVET 6,391
Picente fires back at Astornio's 'smoke and mir... 55 min Invest in Utica 52
Kellie Kulesa 58 min Christie H 2
yanadasis closes club house 2 hr Escape from New H... 72
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 3 hr Too much sugar 23
Remsen Barn Festival (Sep '12) 6 hr beautiful weather 73
Notre Dame Football 17 hr player 30

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance