Serious motorcycle accident in east u...
Elvir Nuhanovic

United States

#45 Jul 11, 2010
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>so many of my bosnian students have told me that we drive like 'turtles.' and that we need lessons from bosnians, because they take the speedometer to its highest speed. now, I know these kids are acting 'macho' so I take what they say with a grain of salt, I also hope and pray that it's not true, because I have seen many in action behind the wheel, and they are very impatient if you are going just the speed limit.of course, I don't say just bosnoans, it's lots of younger people behind the wheel. they need to think of the consequences that come with recklessness..anyway, so sorry to the family of Zenad, may he rest in peace.
first of all you cant judge all of us bosnians by a few students who are just tring to get attention. and second his name is Zenaid not zenad. have some respect for my friend. he was a good kid and a really really good friend, he would help anyone and everyone he could...you will stay in our hearths and greatly missed by all your family and friends, "Rest in peace Zenaid"
Elvir Nuhanovic

United States

#46 Jul 11, 2010
DumbWatch wrote:
Dunno which is stupider:
Driving like a typical utica bosnian moron or expecting some stupid skill deprived utican on their chat/text/box to see the stopsign that will save YOUR life.
Dumb dumb dumb. He's dead because he assumed everyone else out there was on the ball. Now he's car wax.
why dont you go F*ck your mother and make your self a brother you piece of sh*t...
Frankie Four Eyes

Clark Mills, NY

#47 Jul 11, 2010
any body wrote:
I am so sorry to hear of this young mans passing . Those crotch rocket bikes are bad news. My brother was killed on one 3 years ago It was clearly hie fault.He was 37yrs old and should have know better left a great wife and 2 little boys. No words will ever make up for his mistakeJust poor judgement and lack of respect for others. The oldest son 10 at the time almost was riding with him. Thank God my sister inlaw said no!
Is his wife dating yet? I'm available.

Since: Jun 10

Utica, NY

#48 Jul 11, 2010
Bosnian From Utica wrote:
<quoted text>I went to the scene before l wrote anything. Bike rider didn't have a stop sign, only the car driver had one. Two guys on bikes rode past the street from which the car pulled out in front of the third rider, who couldn't stop in time. It is a tragic thing, either way. I knew the kid. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
I wonder if there will be any charges against this person?
Well

New Hartford, NY

#49 Jul 11, 2010
Here we go again with turning this into a situation where because this boy was Bosnian that his people seem to have to find fault with the other and vice versa. Sorry to say.. this boy WAS speeding throughout the whole neighborhood last night. I live right around the corner from where it happened. I HAVE LIVED HERE MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I have seen alot of bad things happen on Eagle Street..in fact..right at the intersection of the corner I live on which connects to Eagle Street! This young man was not adhering the speed limits of a city neighborhood where people can walk out in front of you at any second or if someone stopped at a stop sign and then proceeded through feeling that they had time to make it that if this person WAS going a REASONABLE speed, he could have stopped in time!! I do have remorse for the family and it should not have happened but sorry to say, it was inevitable. If it didn't happen last night it would no doubt happen in the near future. I don't care how old a person is driving a car, young or old, that has NOTHING to do with why THIS particular accident occurred. It was speeding and not being able to stop because of that. As I said above, this kid went down my street exactly 7PM and my relative lives on the street I do and also saw this boy with the red motorcycle, flying down our street, standing up!!!!!!! as he was driving it. There was no need to drive so recklessly and continue to do it until it finally caused this terrible accident. I just wish I called the police as I felt like doing when I saw him flying down the street!!!!! Maybe this would have been avoided!!!!!!!

Utica, NY

#50 Jul 11, 2010
Its amazing! someone here has lost his life and all we read are nasty viscious comments about the gene pool and koran etc! what is wrong with some of you? are you that evil?
Jim the Midget

Clark Mills, NY

#51 Jul 11, 2010
Well wrote:
Here we go again with turning this into a situation where because this boy was Bosnian that his people seem to have to find fault with the other and vice versa. Sorry to say.. this boy WAS speeding throughout the whole neighborhood last night. I live right around the corner from where it happened. I HAVE LIVED HERE MY WHOLE LIFE!!! I have seen alot of bad things happen on Eagle Street..in fact..right at the intersection of the corner I live on which connects to Eagle Street! This young man was not adhering the speed limits of a city neighborhood where people can walk out in front of you at any second or if someone stopped at a stop sign and then proceeded through feeling that they had time to make it that if this person WAS going a REASONABLE speed, he could have stopped in time!! I do have remorse for the family and it should not have happened but sorry to say, it was inevitable. If it didn't happen last night it would no doubt happen in the near future. I don't care how old a person is driving a car, young or old, that has NOTHING to do with why THIS particular accident occurred. It was speeding and not being able to stop because of that. As I said above, this kid went down my street exactly 7PM and my relative lives on the street I do and also saw this boy with the red motorcycle, flying down our street, standing up!!!!!!! as he was driving it. There was no need to drive so recklessly and continue to do it until it finally caused this terrible accident. I just wish I called the police as I felt like doing when I saw him flying down the street!!!!! Maybe this would have been avoided!!!!!!!
Lets be honest the Bosnians are the worst drivers there are. Even the Chinese are better drivers and they only see through half of their eyes.
Bosnian From Utica

San Mateo, CA

#52 Jul 11, 2010
If the person stoped why would that person enter the intersection when there is a moving bike 37.5 ft away from his vehicle? Especially if the bike is supposedly moving at a high rate of speed! Also, there were two identical red and black Honda CBR 600's in that group. Which one was it that according to you was doing stunts?
I am not throwing rocks here but so shouldn't anybody else. Whenever there is a motorcycle injury or death everyone's first reaction is: bike must have been speeding. Speeding through that part of road, alone, would have not resulted in death this time, has there not been a car in his way-a car who's driver failed to notice an oncoming bike with an operational headlight, 40 ft away!
Well wrote:
Well

New Hartford, NY

#53 Jul 11, 2010
To be honest driving today is bad no matter who is driving. Between people texting or talking on their cell phones and not paying attention, to younger people who have no fear whatsoever, to older people who may have slower reactions, etc..As far as what race is doing the driving, I must say that I feel alot of people just don't understand the laws of driving in our country? I mean, we have speed limits for a reason, and red lights that mean stop! not just to continue going through them..I encounter everything these days and it's truthfully not fun to drive.
Susie R

Rome, NY

#54 Jul 11, 2010
harley wrote:
i wipe my ass with the koran..islam is for douch bags
"STUPID"
Oye

Fremont, CA

#55 Jul 11, 2010
Susie R wrote:
<quoted text>
"STUPID"
Hi Susie
Meeee

Cortland, NY

#56 Jul 11, 2010
Brother Jim wrote:
Its amazing! someone here has lost his life and all we read are nasty viscious comments about the gene pool and koran etc! what is wrong with some of you? are you that evil?
I totally agree. A 19 year old lost his life here people....what the f*** is wrong with you. Bosnian or not, speeder or not, he was a human. we were all young once and speeded down roads that we shouldnt have, but we were lucky. So please spear everyone the bullshit and acknowledge that a young, beautiful life was lost here. RIP Zenaid. Allahrahmetelje
Meeee

Cortland, NY

#57 Jul 11, 2010
harley wrote:
i wipe my ass with the koran..islam is for douch bags
Are you a redneck sucker????? And what religion would you be????
Bosnian From Utica

San Mateo, CA

#58 Jul 11, 2010
Meeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a redneck sucker????? And what religion would you be????
Don't waste time on this POS. Once, in the past, he called me out. I brought my own family Kur'an with me for him to wipe his ass with it. He didn't show up bit he did shut up at once.

Utica, NY

#59 Jul 11, 2010
Jim the Midget wrote:
<quoted text>Lets be honest the Bosnians are the worst drivers there are. Even the Chinese are better drivers and they only see through half of their eyes.
Thats the most stupid remark yet! They are not better or worse drivers than anyone else.

Utica, NY

#60 Jul 11, 2010
Meeee wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. A 19 year old lost his life here people....what the f*** is wrong with you. Bosnian or not, speeder or not, he was a human. we were all young once and speeded down roads that we shouldnt have, but we were lucky. So please spear everyone the bullshit and acknowledge that a young, beautiful life was lost here. RIP Zenaid. Allahrahmetelje
The only thing that I recognize as bullshit is your totally stupid comments!
Meeee

Cortland, NY

#61 Jul 11, 2010
Bosnian From Utica wrote:
<quoted text>Don't waste time on this POS. Once, in the past, he called me out. I brought my own family Kur'an with me for him to wipe his ass with it. He didn't show up bit he did shut up at once.
Ma nek idu u picku materinu svi ovi glupi amerikanci.
Meeee

Cortland, NY

#62 Jul 11, 2010
Brother Jim wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that I recognize as bullshit is your totally stupid comments!
I was agreeing with your previous comments. And why may I ask are my comments bullshit??? The fact that a life was lost and all people can do it be racist and antiislamic about it. Seriously??? are we highschool age or what?
its only me

Cortland, NY

#64 Jul 11, 2010
its time everyone grows up and acts like a human being and not a complete fool. put yourself in that parents/sibling/friend/cousin etc place and say aprayer of thankfulness we dont have to experience the horrific pain that they are going through. i drove by a little while ago and to see again the gathering of young and old to come to the final place of this accident and to try and make sense and feel what may have been his last thoughts or of what he saw and to get on a healing pattern to get through this ordeal. enough enough all drivers take the extra time.driving is a privledge not a right. drive defensively not offensively. everyone at all times. i am so very sorry for the loss of life and the grieving and heavy hearts you all must be feeling. those that make the crude and rude comments need not to be answered please dont waste your time in stooping to a lower level and trying to reason with them ignore ignore ignore as they are voicing ignorance.
overtaxed

West Leyden, NY

#66 Jul 11, 2010
why do muslums srap bombs on their body and murder innocent women and children? u ever wonder .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 7 min Come Out Now 54
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 11 min Asbestos Pipe Dream 84
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 15 min Keeler is a Liber... 15
Lindsey Vonn Loves BBD! 29 min Call a Spade a Spade 4
utica real mega meets the utica clam 58 min In the dark 5
Trump has his finger on the tweet 1 hr Remember When 16
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr utica bread 124
Sexless Marriage 6 hr Horny 22
Claudia Bad Mouthing 8 hr True Blue 39

Utica Jobs