Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stup...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jogger Walking

Whitesboro, NY

#122 May 5, 2014
The Boilermaker will be broadcast worldwide this year! That's right folks! The bestest 15k road race in the whole wide world will be broadcast from Utica to all cable networks in the whole wide world! Even the astronauts on the space station will be tuned in! Picente will hold a news conference soon announcing this majorly earth shattering event! It will put Utica on the map around the whole wide world! There will be 2 billion people watching the bestest 15k road race in the whole wide world, why even in space! Wow!
Aqua Turd Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#123 May 6, 2014
Jogger Walking wrote:
The Boilermaker will be broadcast worldwide this year! That's right folks! The bestest 15k road race in the whole wide world will be broadcast from Utica to all cable networks in the whole wide world! Even the astronauts on the space station will be tuned in! Picente will hold a news conference soon announcing this majorly earth shattering event! It will put Utica on the map around the whole wide world! There will be 2 billion people watching the bestest 15k road race in the whole wide world, why even in space! Wow!
That's amazing! I was hoping for something like this. I can't wait to see all of the fatties walking this epic sporting event!
jogger walking

Whitesboro, NY

#124 May 6, 2014
Aqua Turd Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's amazing! I was hoping for something like this. I can't wait to see all of the fatties walking this epic sporting event!
Yep & if you're a spectator you might be on TV in China! Or Japan! Or France! You never know! Wowee! I hope the WKTV correspondents can take the pressure!
Zoos and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#125 May 6, 2014
jogger walking wrote:
<quoted text>Yep & if you're a spectator you might be on TV in China! Or Japan! Or France! You never know! Wowee! I hope the WKTV correspondents can take the pressure!
What's amazing is this super duper mega world event won't even make an article in the Syracuse paper! Lol!
WalMart and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#126 May 7, 2014
Zoos and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
What's amazing is this super duper mega world event won't even make an article in the Syracuse paper! Lol!
And it won't either. Lol!
Tomato Fecal Pie

United States

#127 May 7, 2014
What's today's MAJOR Boilermaker queen news "update"?
Aliens Watching

Whitesboro, NY

#128 May 7, 2014
Tomato Fecal Pie wrote:
What's today's MAJOR Boilermaker queen news "update"?
Every motel & hotel will be booked within a 500 mile radius! SETA is going to broadcast the race into space in case aliens are watching to show that Utica is the center of the Milky Way! Wow!

Utica- the center of the Milky Way & the Boilermaker will prove it! Wow!
Get smart

United States

#129 May 7, 2014
Aliens Watching wrote:
<quoted text>Every motel & hotel will be booked within a 500 mile radius! SETA is going to broadcast the race into space in case aliens are watching to show that Utica is the center of the Milky Way! Wow!
Utica- the center of the Milky Way & the Boilermaker will prove it! Wow!
Great! Mankind is eliminated because they saw that fairy shyt! According to aliens Uticans talk in homo black momma jokes and nano boilergasms!
No Downtown and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#130 May 7, 2014
Get smart wrote:
<quoted text>Great! Mankind is eliminated because they saw that fairy shyt! According to aliens Uticans talk in homo black momma jokes and nano boilergasms!
Lol!
OD Explains Bitcoin

United States

#131 May 10, 2014
http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140510/NEWS/...

Painfully stupid description of what bitcoin is for Uterines, YEARS after it became common!

"Ok it's a software.........."

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#132 May 10, 2014
OD Explains Bitcoin wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/article /20140510/NEWS/140509289/?Star t=2
Painfully stupid description of what bitcoin is for Uterines, YEARS after it became common!
"Ok it's a software.........."
They're a little slow.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#134 May 11, 2014
Utica Dollar Generals wrote:
BREAKING! More "Boilergasm" news!
They wonder why people are sick of it already.
The shittermaker is super duper mega big! It's a national event.
OIN is good for you

United States

#135 May 18, 2014
According to the OD and E LEZibeth Cooper the Onida Indian Nation is a godsend to Oneida County!

Look at how well they talk about doing! LMAO!
Wifebeater Halbritter

United States

#136 May 18, 2014
More phoniness and lies compliments of Picente and wife-abuser Ray Halbritter!
Of course they sing the praises!

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140518/NEWS/...

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#137 May 18, 2014
The rest of the state thanks you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retweeted golf ball hit 1 min NYersRScum 17
Carl's Discount Furniture 29 min Wondering 14
Slocum Urgent Care 44 min HELPIE 32
Policecalled about TopixThreats and stallking! ... 1 hr MARIO FEM 8
attn AFRICA LOSES APPLE AND FOXCONN BUT HAS BATS 1 hr TRIBES GO YARD TECH 22
name THE NANO TECH IN AFRICA WITH BABY MOLESTERS 1 hr TRIBES GO YARD TECH 10
nano???? 1 hr MONEY TEARS ON EBT 8
Tyksinski Defeated 4 hr Psycho 53

Utica Jobs

More from around the web