Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stup...
Boilerglom

United States

#93 Apr 21, 2014
Tim Reed - "The Boilergasm is a spiritual sister to the Boston Marathon! We share a spiritual connekshun and we are defiant against those big bad scary terrorists!"
aha

Utica, NY

#95 Apr 21, 2014
Prisons and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
They live very sheltered lives. Just look at what excites them. Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings are the two greatest and most exciting things in their world for the past year. They ignore the lies of the super duper mega chip factory and focus on the fast food.
Also, they are in a heated debate over a convenience store. Wow.
You are a 50 year old virgin, you are ugly, unemployed and stupid.
Troll finder

Waterville, NY

#97 Apr 21, 2014
Aquilinis Hate of Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? I better not let my boss or girlfriend know that then.
But we're in your head.

Keep coming back.

Utica has you by the balls.
Boilergasm Riggies

Whitesboro, NY

#99 Apr 21, 2014
I can't wait for the day after the race when the OD runs 500 pages devoted to the "big race"! I want to read gushing quotes like this beaut, " it's the best 15k race in the whole wide world"! But the city will look 2nd world for a couple days when Palmhairy cracks the whip on the dpw cleanup crews. After that, well it's the 3rd world look all over again.
Asz Crack Over The OD

Whitesboro, NY

#100 Apr 21, 2014
DD at boilergasm groupthink:
DD: I'm retiring, can you handle the big race!?
Dave: sure!
DD: without me?
Dave: sure!
DD: I'm not too sure. Maybe I should stay on till after the race!
Dave:(silently panicking) no, no, we got it covered ma'am!
DD: we'll see. Get it done! If I don't see progress, I'm staying!
Dave: I'll get right on it!
DD: see to it! Get to work!
Dave: yes ma'am.
meatandpotatoes

Utica, NY

#102 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh really? I better not let my boss or girlfriend know that then.
In your wet dreams, cookie.
Asz Crack Ovr Boilermaker

Whitesboro, NY

#103 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
What's funny is the papers in Syracuse and Albany...the biggest regions to the east and west...won't run a single article over such a world changing event.
No? Gee, all the motels & hotels within a 100 mi. radius will be filled with runners & spectators from the whole wide world!
Reality Challenged

United States

#106 Apr 22, 2014
Asz Crack Ovr Boilermaker wrote:
<quoted text>No? Gee, all the motels & hotels within a 100 mi. radius will be filled with runners & spectators from the whole wide world!
Yeah sure, you subscribe to the same "reality" Time Reed does. Yesterday he went on WUTQ claiming that "The Boston Marathon has over 500,000 helpers!" yet only has 1 million spectators!

I think these people just love to hear themselves talk.
Observer Girlfarts

United States

#107 Apr 22, 2014
Latest laugh at the OD -

Tom Dinapoli cautiously releases a report on the state's fiscal health and not to read anything into these claimed "surpluses" all the towns are expecting. The news all over the web, Twitter and NYC news cited the problems confronting NY. Pension debt will destroy NY... highest taxes... record unemployment.. yet...

The OD's girlfart headline today? "Report: NY in best financial condition in years"!

Why would a news outlet like this cheesecloth rag continuously, for decades... keep highlighting false hope and the claims of an obviously failed government that has caused so many of us to leave?

These pollyannas need to stick with:
"Utica runner deals with emotions of Boston Marathon"
Observer Girlfarts

United States

#108 Apr 22, 2014
Here's a 100% accurate example of the "in depth reporting" of non-news found at the Observer Dispatch straight from today's 'newspaper"....

"Cyclist struck by car in New Hartford.

A car reportedly struck a man on a bicycle near the intersection of Oneida and Elm streets in New Hartford around 7:40 p.m. on Monday.

The man's condition is not known at this time."

You idiots PAY for "news" like this?
Superlatives Come First

Bronx, NY

#111 Apr 23, 2014
I f there are any Boilergasm articles today...

Tim Reed claiming a Boilermaker "spiritual connekk-shun" with missing Malaysian Airliner!

Tim Reed claiming the Boilermaker brings in $10 Million to CNY!

Tim Reed claiming a Boilermaker "spiritual connekk-shun" to Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Tim Reed claiming a "spiritual connekk-shun" to Allah, Buddha and Elvis!
MAJOR nano job fair

United States

#113 Apr 30, 2014
This newspaper is run by retards and simpletons who must have some stake in the phony "SuperNano" epic major "nano banano factory". Again they lose credibility.

Not one of these idiots can ask-

"What jobs are you talking about?"

"Name JUST ONE of the magical companies supposedly hiring?"

It's time to start calling this bullshit spewing news outlet out for this nonsense and shoddy "reporting" or it's time to start emailing all of the Gatehouse publishers nationwide again to embarrass them. We still have the email list from when it was used on Donna Phony Donovan.
Not Jealous Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#114 Apr 30, 2014
MAJOR nano job fair wrote:
This newspaper is run by retards and simpletons who must have some stake in the phony "SuperNano" epic major "nano banano factory". Again they lose credibility.
Not one of these idiots can ask-
"What jobs are you talking about?"
"Name JUST ONE of the magical companies supposedly hiring?"
It's time to start calling this bullshit spewing news outlet out for this nonsense and shoddy "reporting" or it's time to start emailing all of the Gatehouse publishers nationwide again to embarrass them. We still have the email list from when it was used on Donna Phony Donovan.
If there was one...just one...the OD and politicians would be throwing that name around like no ones business. They can't because there isn't one.
Shame on Stewarts

Carthage, NY

#115 Apr 30, 2014
The editorial on the stewart's shop from the paper todY was so biased that elderly residents from E Utica called the paper, demanding to know who wrote the piece (dated April 30---"Our Opinion"). So much for transparency...they were not told who wrote it. Smells like a Palmeri-OD hook up to E Utica citizens!
Ghost Jobs and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#116 May 1, 2014
Shame on Stewarts wrote:
The editorial on the stewart's shop from the paper todY was so biased that elderly residents from E Utica called the paper, demanding to know who wrote the piece (dated April 30---"Our Opinion"). So much for transparency...they were not told who wrote it. Smells like a Palmeri-OD hook up to E Utica citizens!
Interesting.
Ignorant Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#117 May 2, 2014
How many shittermaker articles today?
Sun is shining

United States

#118 May 2, 2014
LMAO!
Yep

Old Forge, NY

#119 May 2, 2014
For sure...
Burning Skis and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#120 May 3, 2014
Ignorant Riggies wrote:
How many shittermaker articles today?
I'm wondering that too.
Weather

United States

#121 May 5, 2014
Where the major weather comes first!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution 35 min Bull 21
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 3 hr Hog and phony show 558
rob esche getting divorced 3 hr Scam Man 145
Utica now: "UtiKunta" due to White ]\[iqqer inf... 3 hr Truth 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? 3 hr STILL ZERO FOOLS 135
The Utica Tower (Feb '14) 3 hr Downs and Out in UT 18
Who is Lars Tetens (Apr '10) 3 hr Fortunate 30
Turning stone 7 hr Damn Indians 50

Utica Jobs

More from around the web