Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
john

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 16, 2014
Stupidest People on Earth wrote:
What is with this newspaper you have? The articles are written by imbeciles who have to dumb it down for stupid people!
"Pretend Nano Jobs coming to Job Fair.... We Promise this Time!"
"Enjoy your Nanny No Smoking Laws"
"Welfare hockey NOT moving from welfare haven"
"How great your politicians and public servants are"
"Boilermaker Sister Race aka "Boston Marathon" made "safe - Police blow up tin pot "safely" WOW WOW WOW!!!
Get that exorcism,,, puhleeeze
Ex Utican

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2014
Stopped reading the idiot rag a long time ago. I used to really enjoy leonardpittsjr though. You know, the moon isn't made of cheese and it's somehow the white mans fault
Stupidest People on Earth

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2014
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Get that exorcism,,, puhleeeze
After you. What's the matter a little truth about your hometown "fake news" paper for retards make your vagina hurt now? Too bad that's YOUR problem.
Ed Page Riggies

New Hartford, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2014
Donna Donna at an OD meeting: We won't be running anymore national columnists on our end page.
Dudajek: Who needs 'em?
DD: The little people are morons. Half of these nitwits can't read anyway.
Dudajek: I know.
DD: Get it done.
Dudajek: Yes Ma'am.
poor journalism

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2014
The complete lack of investigative journalism by the local newspaper contributes to the demise of an area. CNY is no different. The corruption in the Utica City Courts, the District Attorney's Office, the Utica Police Department, the Utica Fire Department, the Oneida County Sheriffs Office and the County Executive's Office would be fine places to start. Heaven knows those disasters of public service have more secrets than are hidden in a teenager's diary.

During her time with the OD, Donna was a puppet; someone to do as she was told and never ask any difficult questions. Nearly all of the reporters at the OD are "C" grade graduates from "C" grade schools. How can citizens expect decent reporting? Until commitment to investigate journalism is established, our area will continue to lack a decent newspaper.
So far - So good

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2014
poor journalism wrote:
The complete lack of investigative journalism by the local newspaper contributes to the demise of an area. CNY is no different. The corruption in the Utica City Courts, the District Attorney's Office, the Utica Police Department, the Utica Fire Department, the Oneida County Sheriffs Office and the County Executive's Office would be fine places to start. Heaven knows those disasters of public service have more secrets than are hidden in a teenager's diary.
During her time with the OD, Donna was a puppet; someone to do as she was told and never ask any difficult questions. Nearly all of the reporters at the OD are "C" grade graduates from "C" grade schools. How can citizens expect decent reporting? Until commitment to investigate journalism is established, our area will continue to lack a decent newspaper.
Today's "hard hitting" news for the culturally bereft of intelligence fcked up retards stuck in Utica-

Palm Sunday - How to weave a cross for pathetically feeble retards

Be a faggot! Donate blood for chance to receive free entry into Boilermaker!!!

Quad-C in Marcy looking for people to fill first 300 nonexistent jobs with a nonexistent semiconductor plant!

Texas Buffalo Wing" restaurant's MAJOR SUPER GRAND NANO OPENING!

News for fcking gullible losers and mentally stunted analphebatic gorillas.
MAJOR Breaking Update

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2014
"Taste Of The Arts At Utica College"! You know... "Fail Hole" CNY!
Everythings Super Duper

New Hartford, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2014
Coming soon! A follow up feature- The Gardens of Herthum Heights Part Deux!
Everythings Super Duper

New Hartford, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2014
Donna at editorial board meeting: I want front page on my retirement! Got it!?
Dudajek: Yes Ma'am
DD: Get it done!
Dudajek: yes ma'am.
Boilergasm AKA -FagDrag-

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2014
The most outright GALLING is how the Reed family of fairies endlessly tries to associate the Boilergasm to "Boston Strong" because they can't get their own publicity. What a sick sick thing to do like 6 times a week is talk about how there's a great big important meaningful "conneckshun" to his NFP fag drag Boilermaker like anyone from a real race cares! At least 10 articles I bet.

These people exploit anything for attention that's the Utican moral compass and psyche for you.
Absolutely

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2014
Boilergasm AKA -FagDrag- wrote:
The most outright GALLING is how the Reed family of fairies endlessly tries to associate the Boilergasm to "Boston Strong" because they can't get their own publicity. What a sick sick thing to do like 6 times a week is talk about how there's a great big important meaningful "conneckshun" to his NFP fag drag Boilermaker like anyone from a real race cares! At least 10 articles I bet.
These people exploit anything for attention that's the Utican moral compass and psyche for you.
Couldn't have said it any better! What a joke- the OD has to dumb it down for the 90% that never even graduated college in that area. It's like writing for 5th Graders including the Mayor! He runs the city!!!!! What a laughing stock-
prendere lesca

Tampa, FL

#13 Apr 16, 2014
So far - So good wrote:
<quoted text>Today's "hard hitting" news for the culturally bereft of intelligence fcked up retards stuck in Utica-
Palm Sunday - How to weave a cross for pathetically feeble retards
Be a faggot! Donate blood for chance to receive free entry into Boilermaker!!!
Quad-C in Marcy looking for people to fill first 300 nonexistent jobs with a nonexistent semiconductor plant!
Texas Buffalo Wing" restaurant's MAJOR SUPER GRAND NANO OPENING!
News for fcking gullible losers and mentally stunted analphebatic gorillas.
Once again thank you for showing the world what a scumbag you!
Going after people who gives blood and someones religious beliefs! I'm a Athiest but I still show respect.
Whatever sounds good

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2014
prendere lesca wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again thank you for showing the world what a scumbag you!
Going after people who gives blood and someones religious beliefs! I'm a Athiest but I still show respect.
Listen fuckface just shut theFuck up douchebag phony... nobody cares obviously least of all you.

Got it? Now repeat yourself like a chicken a few time again but shut theFuck up and go cry about your phony NFP loser. Such are the wages of living in that scumtown. DEAL with it.
Frustrated Neighbor

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 16, 2014
Paper is so mayor friendly it's sickening!
Censorship...censorship...cens orship!!!
prendere lesca

Tampa, FL

#16 Apr 16, 2014
Whatever sounds good wrote:
<quoted text>Listen fuckface just shut theFuck up douchebag phony... nobody cares obviously least of all you.
Got it? Now repeat yourself like a chicken a few time again but shut theFuck up and go cry about your phony NFP loser. Such are the wages of living in that scumtown. DEAL with it.
Again, me and the rest of the world for being the scumbag that you are!
Traffic Circle Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Apr 16, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it any better! What a joke- the OD has to dumb it down for the 90% that never even graduated college in that area. It's like writing for 5th Graders including the Mayor! He runs the city!!!!! What a laughing stock-
I think the mayor made it through tenth grade actually.
Frustrated Neighbor

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 16, 2014
Only 10th grade. That's so obvious considering how many lies he's to,d, he can't even keep his own info straight!
Phony partasite cop

United States

#19 Apr 17, 2014
prendere lesca wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, me and the rest of the world for being the scumbag that you are!
Ahh the troll was up and polysyndetic syntax had him/her challenged all night. A troll mite is born! Trying to sound smart Oootican scum? LMAO!
Traffic Circle Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#20 Apr 17, 2014
The couple of times I've read the paper there over the past year or so there's nothing in it. Just ads and coo ponz.
Huh

Delmar, NY

#21 Apr 17, 2014
I agree, Traffic Circle Riggies. The few times I've read Utica Topix, there's nothing on it. Just douchebags, mouth breathers, know-nothings, angry shut-ins, basement dwellers, 50-year-old virgins, racists, overgrown mama's boys and jobless conspiracy theorists. At least the OD has coupons and can spell 4th grade vocabulary words correctly. Now do all of humanity a favor, Utica Topix, and die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Doctor 6 min Utica is Sewage 16
Apartment Searching, Help 7 min Utica is Sewage 3
Corruption in Mayoral Office (Important Please ... (Jan '14) 10 min Utica is Sewage 35
Rome Select Fall aau tryouts 7th and 8th boys 11 min heard 3
whitesboro draft 13 min bii 7
Global Warming is causing cold weather 20 min Gas guzzler 1
Tony Stewart to face grand jury 21 min Dr Answer is wrong 21
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 39 min tony 58
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 41 min dede 31
NH new AD, you blew it already. 7 hr Clay Iron Man Whi... 23
yanadasis closes club house 10 hr ADS r US 35
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 12 hr A Senior 76
•••
•••
Utica Dating