Reasons Why God Hates Rock And Rap Music
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aceofspades

Saint Albans, NY

#24 Jul 20, 2014
Rap Is Disgusting.So Is Metal.Classical The Best.
Read This

Sanford, NC

#26 Jan 19, 2016
This whole discussion makes me lose faith in humanity. Christianity should not be full of hymns and unhappy lives, but instead happiness. Christianity does teach to be separate from the world, but yet the people who judge others for not being like themselves are also "disobeying" correct? Music is music and if you do not agree with it because of your religion, don't listen to it. Do not ruin everyone else over though. If you want to live a miserable life because that it the ideology you were raised upon, then fine, but don't make decisions for others.
Not a Christian

Norwich, NY

#27 Feb 1, 2016
Mark wrote:
Hello brothers and sisters of Christ, I know that this is a topic much discussed already, but it cannot be said enough. Rock music and Rap music is a scourge on our nation.
Post the reasons why God hates this rubbish "music".
1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Grace

Livonia, MI

#29 Sep 13, 2016
God Hates Sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did God tell you this?

Yes or no?
So your telling me that God speaks to all his desiples, and he says his sheep hear his voice and we can hear him and he can't speak to us as well? Lol nonsense
He Already Did

New Hartford, NY

#30 Sep 13, 2016
joe wrote:
Ihate theses people who tell me that they know what god wants,how come god doesn't tell the rest of us?
Maybe God doesn't like you because you don't capitalize the word "God". Or maybe it's just because you "hate" people. Not supposed to do that. I'm guessing that's a big no no with God. You know, if you read the Ten Commandments you'll get a pretty good idea what God wants. I think that's where he told the rest of us.
Kaleigh Tazz Hanna

United States

#31 Sep 13, 2016
down loser wrote:
<quoted text> Even if you get an education, you don't have the intelligence to read the Bible an understand it.

Look at yourself, a loser trying to mimic Justice denied, didn't that hore you fell out of have an IQ over 50 to teach you anything. Or was the hore posted on her site ?
This post of mine really brings back memories from the good old days. I guess my writing style hasn't changed a whole lot over the past 3 years.

Signed,
The real Tazz Hanna
Kaleigh Tazz Hanna

United States

#32 Sep 13, 2016
All I can do in life is be a gutless coward pretending to be Tazz, my mother is a hore also, never passed in any real genes. A fake man pretending to be a little girl, how pathetic and uneducated am I.

Below I will post my skills in life, then what I pay in taxes, and then my College degree.

()

Rats can't draw a pic of my throat, or fake a degree either.
Jesus Effing Christ

Rome, NY

#33 Sep 14, 2016
I have been keeping an eye on this thread, and I have come to the conclusion that My people need a little clarification.

Many would expect that I, the Lord God Almighty, would be a classical music fan, but after listening to it for a few hundred years I am a little bored with it.

I know that I will come off sounding like a sell-out, but these days I pretty much just listen to Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift; I just don't have the time to get into the deep cuts lately.

I am not into rap, and heavy metal is alright from time to time, but you might be surprised to learn that I despise Christian music of any kind; it's just so sycophantic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nole must go 5 min Absent Teacher 17
Keeler the posterchild for the Democratic party 7 min fake ibx 10
liberal od front page brindisi outspends tenny 11 min dummeycrat 3
Cuomo Giving Felons Right To Vote 25 min 2020 vison 15
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 32 min Really 28
karen's gone again .........why? 43 min Bimbo Eruptions 27
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 49 min Sherry 33
NH SAT Scores 2 hr Yep 53
Golf in Upstate NY 11 hr Corey D 14

Utica Jobs