Reasons Why God Hates Rock And Rap Music

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

New York, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Hello brothers and sisters of Christ, I know that this is a topic much discussed already, but it cannot be said enough. Rock music and Rap music is a scourge on our nation.

Post the reasons why God hates this rubbish "music".
Christian

Austin, TX

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Rock and Rap music encourages rebellion. The Lord orders us to submit to unto him, but with this rock and roll in our ears, we are likely to rebel against Him and His word. Further, the music teaches children not to listen to the wise counsel of their parents. How can we raise our children to be good Christian Americans when they listen to this rebellious filth?
anon

Latham, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Don't forget POP music, it is just as bad.

Rock, Pop and Rap music encourages promiscuity and whoredom with their overly sexual lyrics and innuendo. They parade around on stage and in videos half-naked in an attempt to convince young girls (and boys) that they want to have sex with them. It also encourages homosexuality.
God Hates Sin

New York, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2013
Advice for you wrote:
Nobody alive today or possibly ever, has had a conversation with God. So please don't act like you know what God likes or dislikes.
Did God tell you this?

Yes or no?
joe

Clark Mills, NY

#6 Dec 18, 2013
Ihate theses people who tell me that they know what god wants,how come god doesn't tell the rest of us?
Christian

Oakland, CA

#7 Dec 18, 2013
joe wrote:
Ihate theses people who tell me that they know what god wants,how come god doesn't tell the rest of us?
He thinks that you should be smart enough to figure it out. After all all you have to do is use common sense.

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 18, 2013
Does this include all pop and rock music or just the music you disagree with. I have heard some excellent Christian pop and rock music. They sell these DVDs in Christian book stores. Should we condemn these artist or does God make exceptions based on the content.

Doesn't God give us the freedom to decide what music we like or did he give permission for those who "hear his word" to decide for us?

If God hates this music, why does he allow it. It would be so easy for this omnipresent being to just do away with this.

Is God trying to test us by allowing this to tempt us? If he is, isn't it unfair to us because he already knows what we will choose. Since he knows everything, including what is in our hearts and what we will decide to do, why does he still feel the need to allow us to choose. Since the future is known to Him, doesn't that eliminate our freedom of choice.

"Everything is fixed and we can't change it"
Christian Pastor

Andover, MA

#9 Dec 18, 2013
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
Does this include all pop and rock music or just the music you disagree with. I have heard some excellent Christian pop and rock music. They sell these DVDs in Christian book stores. Should we condemn these artist or does God make exceptions based on the content.
Doesn't God give us the freedom to decide what music we like or did he give permission for those who "hear his word" to decide for us?
If God hates this music, why does he allow it. It would be so easy for this omnipresent being to just do away with this.
Is God trying to test us by allowing this to tempt us? If he is, isn't it unfair to us because he already knows what we will choose. Since he knows everything, including what is in our hearts and what we will decide to do, why does he still feel the need to allow us to choose. Since the future is known to Him, doesn't that eliminate our freedom of choice.
"Everything is fixed and we can't change it"
So-called "Christian" rock, pop and rap groups are the worst of all. Not only do they put the name of our almighty God into these "songs" which is the height of blasphemy might I add, but they're also part of the same agenda as the rest of them. They attempt to fool good Christian children and parents into buying their music in order to brainwash them and convert them to materialism. It is of the devil to sell and make money from
the Holy things of God.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Christian Pastor wrote:
<quoted text>
So-called "Christian" rock, pop and rap groups are the worst of all. Not only do they put the name of our almighty God into these "songs" which is the height of blasphemy might I add, but they're also part of the same agenda as the rest of them. They attempt to fool good Christian children and parents into buying their music in order to brainwash them and convert them to materialism. It is of the devil to sell and make money from
the Holy things of God.
Why didn't you respond to the rest of my comments?

Why doesn't God just eliminate the devil? Is the devil too strong for God to beat? Is God afraid of him? It would seem that life would be easier for us all, including God, if the devil was removed.
Christian Pastor

Andover, MA

#11 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Because it will not change anything. You are not one of us.
down loser

Kearney, NE

#12 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Why doesn't God just eliminate the devil? Is the devil too strong for God to beat? Is God afraid of him? It would seem that life would be easier for us all, including God, if the devil was removed.
Even if you get an education, you don't have the intelligence to read the Bible an understand it.

Look at yourself, a loser trying to mimic Justice denied, didn't that hore you fell out of have an IQ over 50 to teach you anything. Or was the hore posted on her site ?
Mr Poopy Drawers

Lowville, NY

#15 Dec 18, 2013
God loves all kinds of music, but since rap is not music, He probably hates it.
Shagrath

Albany, NY

#16 Dec 18, 2013
"My descent is the story of every man, I am hatred, darkness and despair"
Stairway to Heaven

Herkimer, NY

#17 Dec 18, 2013
Can't we all just get along?
Mr Poopy Drawers

Lowville, NY

#18 Dec 18, 2013
Shagrath wrote:
"My descent is the story of every man, I am hatred, darkness and despair"
I like Deicide better.
SLAYER

Herkimer, NY

#19 Dec 18, 2013
God listens to nothing but death metal. Mary Magdalene had a tramp stamp featuring a pentagram.

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Dec 19, 2013
down loser wrote:
<quoted text> Even if you get an education, you don't have the intelligence to read the Bible an understand it.
Look at yourself, a loser trying to mimic Justice denied, didn't that hore you fell out of have an IQ over 50 to teach you anything. Or was the hore posted on her site ?
What part of the bible did that come from. Where in the bible did Jesus say to condemn and insult those who disagree with you.

I hope you don't plan on celebrating the birth of the Savior by bastardizing His teachings.
Seeker

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 19, 2013
Truth will set you free! The Lord shall not be mocked
Nuke Utica

Herkimer, NY

#22 Dec 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Truth will set you free! The Lord shall not be mocked
Your lord sucks off homeless men behind an IHOP
David

Winterport, ME

#23 Jun 24, 2014
I hate pretentious songs like "Take it Easy" by the Eagles. Usually when people tell you to take it easy they are just being instigators or talking down to you. Also its sort of a preachy song about not cheating on your lover so the whole song is just plain preachy. I know someone shouldn't cheat on someone but still the song is just so pretentious and irritating and condescending. Also it's easy for them to sing such songs because they were all on Happy Street with their pot smoking and drugs so it's easy to take it easy when your rich and have a ton of money to blow on stuff that makes you feel good. All that said I'm not really an uptight person it's just pretentious songs like that rub me the wrong way. Mostly because it comes off so preachy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 3 min Ethan 12
Utica schools a mess! 18 min sad 2
Elliot Ness of "The Untouchables" was a fraud a... 19 min Gloria Jean 2
New Downtown Hospital 56 min arch stanton 2
Proctor graduation 1 hr Yes indeed 10
good motorcycle mechanic in the area 1 hr Boss 8
prostitution 2 hr Dale 10
rob esche getting divorced 11 hr New Hartford Queen 22
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 12 hr Delusional DownsF... 65
More from around the web