Next Last
One Love

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Who is he?
One Love

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2010
I knew of him from when he was in Schenectady..very odd...from another planet weird

Since: Feb 10

Berlin, NH

#4 Apr 6, 2010
From Lars web site:

"Lars Tetens is a man of so many talents he has been dubbed a contemporary Leonardo Da Vinci by his admirers. People ranging from high-profile celebrities to politicians and presidents of Fortune 500 companies are among his abundant admirers. From five years old, the crafts and hobbies Lars explored as a child have developed products in a broad range of categories from luxury merchandise to science and technology. Today, in addition to being a world famous parfumer and chef, he is also recognized worldwide for his sumptuous exotic chocolates, chocolate truffles, pastries and gourmet lollipops as well as his unique apparel and accessory designs from his house of couture, which continue to set precedents in the fashion industry. Furthermore, he is credited with bringing back the lost, ancient cigar making techniques that date back thousands of years. Lars continues to amaze fans with his exquisite artwork and original furniture pieces, his innovative designs of skateboards and advanced motor controllers for HVAC systems, and his hand-made automatic watches with hand-tooled movements, all of which sit at the zeniths of their industries in quality and design. Lars has made himself available as a consultant on a vast array of issues from strategist to all elements of marketing and where ever his services are required." He's a legend in his own mind
Who cares

New York, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2010
Who cares about all that. He makes good cigars
his cigars suck

West Leyden, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2010
Acid knock-offs which also suck BTW, just sayin.
One Luv

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2010
Lars used to have guys do his then wife and he would watch and try to feel the guy doing his wife when he lived in Fultonville. FACT
One Luv

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2010
you would be banging his wife and then feel a hand on your azz and it was not the wife..
YaRight

Middleville, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2010
Hes a cult leader, Don't drink the koolaid.
Question

Middleville, NY

#10 Apr 6, 2010
One Luv are you the ex wife. At least you got away.
He is a Freak

Middleville, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2010
Pervert, likes little boys, cultish.
sooper dooper

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Apr 6, 2010
Are his cigars still available?

Since: Feb 10

Berlin, NH

#13 Apr 6, 2010
sooper dooper wrote:
Are his cigars still available?
http://www.larstetens.com/
I Know Him

Manlius, NY

#14 Apr 7, 2010
...he's full of shit on most things, but he tells the truth. He's harmless. And he DOESN'T live in NYS anymore, so get your facts right

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 7, 2010
I never met the guy but partied with one of the girls that worked for him. I don't remember her name. She gave away a lot of cigars. I tried a few and they are not bad if you like that type of cigar. I wouldn't turn one down if someone offered me one.
teo

Galeton, PA

#16 Apr 7, 2010
His cigars always tasted like "Vick's Vapo Rub".

I would not recommend them.
VOMITOR

Paterson, NJ

#17 Oct 5, 2010
ONE THING FOR SURE IS... HE'S A WIGGER.
good cigars

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Acid is a knock off of lars. His music is strange. Skateboards were cool and the cigars are good think he is down in penn somewhere
Scotlady

Utica, NY

#19 Oct 6, 2010
good cigars wrote:
Acid is a knock off of lars. His music is strange. Skateboards were cool and the cigars are good think he is down in penn somewhere
Wanna be boob.
wrong

West Leyden, NY

#20 Oct 7, 2010
Lars used to buy acid rejects and put his rings on them.
good cigars wrote:
schenectady girl

Schenectady, NY

#22 Oct 21, 2010
he would play in little clubs in Schenectady 20 years ago
videos of Lars and his ex wife l Luv and guy on drums

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work On Aud Improvements 2 min Welfare Cup Shrine 435
buck HAS CHILD WITH 10YO GUESS WHO 4 min BUCK NYLON PRIDE 22
Dave Smith Taber ln NH Family Pic's Coming Soon... 7 min GRAMMAR QUEEN FAIL 14
ghettos BRUTALLY TRASHED at City-Data DOTCom!! 13 min Tazz Shltbag Hanna 41
Salintino take down your signs 15 min Outraged 8
What should go in old APAC building? 17 min Thin Skin CNY 8
summer HATS _ NYLON VS ZIPLOC 21 min EYES DAT NYLON 7
Joette Mancuso 3 hr comedy 39
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 4 hr arch stanton 21
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 4 hr Scotts Smirk Slapped 706