Obama Care

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Health Care exchanges have been set up in California, Premiums are lower than expected.

Uh Oh......it's working.....now what?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bodhisatva wrote:
Health Care exchanges have been set up in California, Premiums are lower than expected.
Uh Oh......it's working.....now what?
They won't be for long. Especially in New York.

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

My insurance rates have already gone up. Also co-pay up, medication up. Will no longer cover medical equipment. If you are healthy, you have not seen what a mess this is. If you are diabetic, it will not cover supplies.

if you are on welfare you will receive Everything FREE.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bodhisatva wrote:
Health Care exchanges have been set up in California, Premiums are lower than expected.
Uh Oh......it's working.....now what?
Bodhisattva - Definition (per Word IQ)
Is a fool who recognizes his foolishness is wise. But a fool who thinks himself wise is, indeed, a fool...
Alonzo Jay King Jr

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 9, 2013
 
The FIrst from lainey wrote:
My insurance rates have already gone up. Also co-pay up, medication up. Will no longer cover medical equipment. If you are healthy, you have not seen what a mess this is. If you are diabetic, it will not cover supplies.
if you are on welfare you will receive Everything FREE.
You have shitty insurance and that's our problem? Obamacare has nothing to do with it.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 9, 2013
 
Alonzo Jay King Jr wrote:
<quoted text>You have shitty insurance and that's our problem? Obamacare has nothing to do with it.
The only thing they have in Texas is steers and queers, and I don't see any horns on you,shit head!
Learn the facts

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Canadian Free Press does not agree and they understand this type of Health Care. This is a good article about Bodhi's claims:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

and here is the conclusion from the article:

The real news here is how credulous so many people were in buying Peter Lee’s analysis. The same people who scrutinize every word they hear from Rush Limbaugh or the Daily Caller for the slightest flaw simply accepted this piece of dreck without question, when it turned out it was very easy to demonstrate how misleading it really was.

It comes back to simple economics. You cannot guarantee coverage to everyone, regardless of their health or pre-existing conditions, without causing premiums to rise. The whole “bending the cost curve” nonsense was always just that, and the only way to hide it now is to put out these apples-to-cinder-blocks comparisons that are explicitly designed to a) mislead people; or b) provide talking points for people who don’t care what the truth is as long as it means a win for their team.
teo

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

learn the facts,
Now, now please don't pick on Bodhi because it isn't nice to pick on mentally defective people.
He can't help himself. It is as if he suffers from some sort of left wing Tourette's syndrome. He also seems to have had some head injury that has damaged the part of his brain where logic is formed.
So if he wants to believe that insurance rates will go down and he is told that by radical left wing ideologues then he is convinced that is what will happen.
Of course besides the Tourette's, the brain damage and just being a dim bulb he just knows he is right and there is no reality that can change those "facts" in his atrophied, damaged mind.
I'm sure he'll be defending the IRS and the NSA in his next post.
He's a left wing hack, that is what he does.
Real Life

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does anyone believe any Health Care System should be operated the way ours has been for the past 40 years?
I've been paying for Health Insurance for 35 years, my premiums have gone up EVERY YEAR, not just the last few.
Regardless of what you may think about President Obama, or the Affordable Care Act, there are provisions in the Law that will lower costs in the long run.
When taken Item by Item most Americans approve of the plan. Those who condemn "Obamacare" have an agenda and should not be trusted.
When I read articles by the likes of Peter Ferrara
calling the reports from California untrue, I am more likely to believe the Reports.
This is going to take time. Could our Health Care system BE any worse? I don't see how.
Mighty Mouthy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Super Mighty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Bodhisattva - Definition (per Word IQ)
Is a fool who recognizes his foolishness is wise. But a fool who thinks himself wise is, indeed, a fool...
Who has less wisdom than the Fool? One who would misquote proverbs to point out foolishness.
It is Working

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It’s Working in California
Anthony Wright is the executive director of Health Access California, a statewide health care consumer advocacy coalition.
MAY 29, 2013
It’s not the Affordable Care Act that is too complicated, but our health system. For all the snide comments about how many pages the health law filled, critics should remember that any reform of something as big and complex as our health system really ought to be longer than a Harry Potter novel.
In fact, the law is a huge step toward a simpler and more straightforward system. One of the new insurance exchanges under the A.C.A., Covered California, will offer standardized plans to finally allow consumers and small businesses to make apples-to-apples comparisons among health plans.
The law was a complex response to a complex problem, and if states want it to work, it will. California is already proving this.
The law will also provide subsidies so low- and moderate-income families can pay only a percentage of their income, on a sliding scale. It’s a revolutionary change; premiums now can be based on what you can afford, rather than how sick you are.
Using its purchasing power, Covered California has just announced negotiated rates with a broad selection of plans – and there’s good news: the rates are lower than expected. This is partially because California explicitly gave its insurance marketplace the power to bargain for the best price and value.
Was this “complicated”? Well, it would have been simpler to just let the insurers sell whatever they want. We largely do that now in California, saying “let the buyer beware” in a confusing and costly market. To provide consumers a better experience takes real work — setting up a new market, standardizing benefits, negotiating with plans. Like an iPhone, it takes intricate complexity behind the scenes to create that easy-to-use experience.
And like the updates of the tech world, there will almost certainly be issues and the need for improvements along the way. In a state the size of California, we expect some bumps as open enrollment starts in October. Obamacare is not self-executing; the law provides a framework and funding, but it’s up to state leaders to make it work. The biggest issue won’t be complexity, but neglect and opposition from state leaders entrusted with the health of their residents.
teo

Sylvan Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 24, 2013
 
It is working,

I'll keep it short and simple.

What business is it of the government what goes on between my doctor, my insurance company and me?

There is no reason the government should involve its self in my personal medical decisions. Many on the left have argued for years that a woman has the right to privacy when it comes to abortion and the government needs to back off on any legislation pertaining to abortion.

I agree with them that the government has no business if a woman has an abortion. The sheer hypocrisy of those who argue for a woman's right to choose and in the next breath argue for more government control of all other medical treatments is stunning.

When government reaches in and micromanages the smallest details in some one's private life no good will come of it.

Anyone who thinks that more government control is the answer is a fool, a statist, a little fascist or just bone stupid.

Or perhaps all of the above.

And using anything from California to prove how wonderful government control is proves that you are all of the above.
OUR GOVERNMENT

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 24, 2013
 
teo wrote:
It is working,
I'll keep it short and simple.
What business is it of the government what goes on between my doctor, my insurance company and me?
There is no reason the government should involve its self in my personal medical decisions. Many on the left have argued for years that a woman has the right to privacy when it comes to abortion and the government needs to back off on any legislation pertaining to abortion.
I agree with them that the government has no business if a woman has an abortion. The sheer hypocrisy of those who argue for a woman's right to choose and in the next breath argue for more government control of all other medical treatments is stunning.
When government reaches in and micromanages the smallest details in some one's private life no good will come of it.
Anyone who thinks that more government control is the answer is a fool, a statist, a little fascist or just bone stupid.
Or perhaps all of the above.
And using anything from California to prove how wonderful government control is proves that you are all of the above.
Simple minded People who throw around terms like "government control" and "statist" when describing the Affordable Care Act, are nothing more than mouthpieces of the Corporatists who try to privatize everything in this country.
The System as it exists does not work. You and anyone else who puts money in the pocket of Health Insurance Companies and continues to blindly accept the status quo, should think again about trusting an Insurance Executive over an Elected Representative of "We the People" to make the Rules.
Marcus Fartsmell

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Health insurance executive deciding what medical procedures you need = American freedom and liberty hooah

Government backed panel of physicians deciding what procedures you need = commie liberal socialist Marxist nazi eugenics death panels

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marcus Fartsmell wrote:
Health insurance executive deciding what medical procedures you need = American freedom and liberty hooah
Government backed panel of physicians deciding what procedures you need = commie liberal socialist Marxist nazi eugenics death panels
Well said.
obama feed

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The two above welfare scum need obama to feed, cloth, wipe them. The WH man is sick of feeding apes.
obama can sure slop the hogs for free.
t POLITIX

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 25, 2013
 
You looking for attention????

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obama feed wrote:
The two above welfare scum need obama to feed, cloth, wipe them. The WH man is sick of feeding apes.
obama can sure slop the hogs for free.
I hope that made sense bouncing around inside your empty little head, because it sure as hell didn't make sense outside it. Dope.
coalburner beater

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 25, 2013
 
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>I hope that made sense bouncing around inside your empty little head, because it sure as hell didn't make sense outside it. Dope.
It wasn't meant for you s cum, notice how it was directed at you not for you. But I didn't expect anything less from leeches who need a ape to raise them. You and the wet back will make a cute couple.

As you don't understand anything, here is some help.

Translation for obama impaired- you clicky this line below.

http://www.starfall.com/n/level-a/learn-to-re...

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

coalburner beater wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't meant for you s cum, notice how it was directed at you not for you. But I didn't expect anything less from leeches who need a ape to raise them. You and the wet back will make a cute couple.
As you don't understand anything, here is some help.
Translation for obama impaired- you clicky this line below.
http://www.starfall.com/n/level-a/learn-to-re...
I wouldn't have imagined you could have come up with something even less coherent.......but, you did. Good for you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 33 min Doug77 5,451
Official: Goodbye Comets 1 hr prendere lesca 120
How do I get semen outta my hair? 3 hr Ask a Utica Comets fan 4
Anonymous posters no balls 3 hr Truth is 4
Utica green waste 3 hr TVC 11
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 3 hr Next cheap thrill 87
Comets 4 hr Sports-chievement 12
The Brindisi's make a threat 4 hr Bobby Oliveira 34
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••