mike n gabby

Windsor, CT

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Who is Gabby and what is her story? I havent seen her at the gym or Mike. Is she still married or with Mike or is she available?
Neighbor

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Who cares? Gabby is a shameless flirt with all the husbands in Higby Hills. We would be happy to see her go. None of this came as a surprise to any of us here. She has a higher opinion of herself than she should. Freddy is a wonderful husband and father and has no idea what a piece of trash he is married to.
Tubby Labella

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Cousin Gabby gives a mean hand job. I know first hand.
truths

Somerville, MA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Theres one at the dpw he was put on under the last mayor under the family and friends plan. He has no cdl which means he cant salt or snow plow. Or help out in any other way as far as equipment goes. He makes close to 40000 and is useless. All he does is sleep non stop. They cant put him on the atreets because he has accidents. They cant keep him to answer phones and open overhead doors because he just falls asleep. When he does work with other people he puts himself and the public and fellow coworkers in danger. 100 percent totally useless. Thans danny for getting your nephew a job.
truths

Somerville, MA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Streets

Thanks
dweller

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Gabby is a tramp. It's about time her husband knows just what a POS she is. She would have sex for money if she could find anyone to pay for it with her. She pays for it instead, coming on to men who are or are not available. Freddy WAKE UP and get your kids out of there.
dave r

Herkimer, NY

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Freddy is no saint himself and anyone who knows him can understand why she messes around on him. He's a stuck up punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowlife (Nov '15) 15 min No name 4
Uticas Crazy Beeotch 4 hr always hide fem 6
bipolar never fall in love with a bpolar woman (Dec '12) 4 hr fun chics 257
What happened to Griffs on Columbia (Mar '16) 4 hr A little extra info 12
Utica Trailer Parks 4 hr Bubba 1
White people are the DEVIL 4 hr Black culture 1
Comets Leaving.... 4 hr Black culture 19
He's all yours nasty btch 5 hr Nikki6 43
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 5 hr Wurtland girl always 773
Poll Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 7 hr yello 4,904
Boycott RedBox 9 hr TABER COWARD 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages