Policelli's are cancers to HN.
i know

Whitesboro, NY

#43 Nov 7, 2013
NHpta wrote:
No not 18, both belong in 8th. Most NH parents have respect but FP is the biggest jerk this area has ever seen. He is a back stabber, loud mouth and a very rude person. He needs to go. He has been thrown out of dozen of games along the years. Yells and screams at kids and refs all game long. Nobody likes him at all. As for Owen, he's just a jerk loudmouth.
I know, O was scary hearing him yell. kids get scared. I think he is upset cause his son is so small, but who knows.
David

Ithaca, NY

#44 Nov 7, 2013
Great post vin, you are so correct about FP and son.
not frank

Herkimer, NY

#45 Nov 7, 2013
vin wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for making the whole point. A typical parent thinking his kid is going to the final four or pros. Get real Frank, you are the problem. It's not going to happen and your kid is average at best. He can shoot but that's it. He can't dribble, has no clue how to pass, doesn't see the floor at all and is the biggest and softest coward on the floor. He is tall and is afraid to crash boards. If these are ingredients for final 4, god bless you. Oh, did I mention he has the worst and disgusting attitude on the floor. Again poster, thank you for making our points. Can you spell cancer? It's FP
who said anything about final four or pros? the march madness game could be the play in game or a 16th seed game which are all televised.
David

Ithaca, NY

#46 Nov 7, 2013
True True
NH little league is broke

Albany, NY

#47 Nov 7, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, O was scary hearing him yell. kids get scared. I think he is upset cause his son is so small, but who knows.
ha classic!!
Sally

Ithaca, NY

#48 Nov 7, 2013
I like your name and it is true. DO stole it blind.
Oscar

Boca Raton, FL

#49 Nov 7, 2013
Liver worst wrote:
I agree with the sentiments in this thread. The mother is liquored up all day everyday.
She's one of the worst humans I've met in my life. I was in a restaurant once and Frank was sitting next to us while obviously on the phone with his drug dealer.
No shame.
He would never survive outside of Utica
boys

Ithaca, NY

#50 Nov 8, 2013
He must bully his way through courts like he bullies his way through coaches and kids and parents. He is nasty. I see why he sits all alone at sporting events. Greatest gift in the world is friends but the Policellis wouldn't know about that.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#51 Nov 8, 2013
bring it on punks.
Horrified at comments

Whitesboro, NY

#52 Nov 8, 2013
OMG ! These are children. What you say about them and their parents can haunt them the rest of their lives! Sounds like more than a few here need to get a life. As for the parents, maybe some of you should clean your own closets and air some of your dirty laundry before attacking others! I bet more than one or two on here drink,smoke & swear.You don't live in their home,you have no idea of what they may be going through personally. Isn't technology great...you can hide and still bash people...shame on all of you! Go find something productive to do and leave the Policelli family alone. I'm sure none of you are perfect either!At least they are talented and smart (Jealous much ?)I'm sure they will go further in life than some of you on this site!!!
Yikes

Torrance, CA

#53 Nov 8, 2013
This family (using the term loosely) is a blight on New Hartford. The parents set a horrible example for the children. Maybe a public trashing is what they need.
Wow

Watertown, MA

#54 Nov 8, 2013
Yikes wrote:
This family (using the term loosely) is a blight on New Hartford. The parents set a horrible example for the children. Maybe a public trashing is what they need.
Totally agree , Its embarrassing to sit in the stands with them.
Barry

Ithaca, NY

#55 Nov 8, 2013
Horrified at comments wrote:
OMG ! These are children. What you say about them and their parents can haunt them the rest of their lives! Sounds like more than a few here need to get a life. As for the parents, maybe some of you should clean your own closets and air some of your dirty laundry before attacking others! I bet more than one or two on here drink,smoke & swear.You don't live in their home,you have no idea of what they may be going through personally. Isn't technology great...you can hide and still bash people...shame on all of you! Go find something productive to do and leave the Policelli family alone. I'm sure none of you are perfect either!At least they are talented and smart (Jealous much ?)I'm sure they will go further in life than some of you on this site!!!
If you knew the family you would understand. This family puts all the other kids and parents hating them and fearing there actions. They bother all the other kids which is wrong. Nobody wants to be associated with them. They are not a group or team family, they are a family about "I". They disrupt the whole family. As for drinking, yes many people do but a not 24/7. They have the program walking on pins and needles. Kids won't play because of them. Very sad.
Barry

Ithaca, NY

#56 Nov 8, 2013
Yikes wrote:
This family (using the term loosely) is a blight on New Hartford. The parents set a horrible example for the children. Maybe a public trashing is what they need.
Perfectly said. Shame it needs to be said, but when the proper authorities let this go on( coaches and AD and Board) we have a problem.
Boro Parent

Watertown, MA

#57 Nov 8, 2013
Send them to Whitesboro they will fit in good
i know

Whitesboro, NY

#58 Nov 8, 2013
Boro Parent wrote:
Send them to Whitesboro they will fit in good
i know, talk about alcoholics, swearing, ass kissing, threatening,
sui maniacs, druggys, beligerant, dirty, suck ups?
Friend

Whitesboro, NY

#59 Nov 8, 2013
I've known the Policelli family for many years and love them dearly!!So what if hey have had problems...haven't any of you? People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Do any of you know the hateful things that have been said to those children you are busy trashing on here? Frank is a great Attorney and I am proud to say he is my FRIEND!!His wife is also a good person with a wonderful heart. You should all rethink things in your own lives. You wouldn't have time to trash kids and their families you know nothing about...let me repeat YOU DO NOT KNOW THEM ! If you did KNOW them you wouldn't be writing this JUNK! Frank if you're reading this, or your wife, let it all roll off. You have GREAT kids! Maybe they don't give respect to those out there that don't deserve their respect, they are always respectful to me!
Heyw JaBlome

Carthage, NY

#60 Nov 8, 2013
How are the mothers jugs????? I like drunk mutters sagging jugs!
Truth

Cazenovia, NY

#61 Nov 8, 2013
Friend wrote:
I've known the Policelli family for many years and love them dearly!!So what if hey have had problems...haven't any of you? People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Do any of you know the hateful things that have been said to those children you are busy trashing on here? Frank is a great Attorney and I am proud to say he is my FRIEND!!His wife is also a good person with a wonderful heart. You should all rethink things in your own lives. You wouldn't have time to trash kids and their families you know nothing about...let me repeat YOU DO NOT KNOW THEM ! If you did KNOW them you wouldn't be writing this JUNK! Frank if you're reading this, or your wife, let it all roll off. You have GREAT kids! Maybe they don't give respect to those out there that don't deserve their respect, they are always respectful to me!
If you're so proud to call him friend, why not use your real name? The behavior is bad and that is the truth. Kids should be left out of it and that is also true. However, let's not turn them all into saints or make excuses for the behavior because we don't know what troubles they have going on in their home. Everyone has troubles, it doesn't excuse bad behavior. Just listen to FP in the stands and you will see that nobody else's children are off limits for his attacks. Maybe that is why people are so angry. It's not right, but unfortunately it's human nature to get defensive when you or especially your kids are being attacked. Coaches, refs and administrators need to put an end to FP's tirades. He needs to be a supportive,respectful spectator. Let me emphasize supportive and respectful of the ENTIRE team! It takes 5 players on a team not just 1, and that is what he needs to learn. I guess the golden rule applies - "treat others the way you want to be treated" or perhaps a more appropriate quote would be that "you reap what you sow".
Stu

Ithaca, NY

#62 Nov 9, 2013
Friend wrote:
I've known the Policelli family for many years and love them dearly!!So what if hey have had problems...haven't any of you? People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Do any of you know the hateful things that have been said to those children you are busy trashing on here? Frank is a great Attorney and I am proud to say he is my FRIEND!!His wife is also a good person with a wonderful heart. You should all rethink things in your own lives. You wouldn't have time to trash kids and their families you know nothing about...let me repeat YOU DO NOT KNOW THEM ! If you did KNOW them you wouldn't be writing this JUNK! Frank if you're reading this, or your wife, let it all roll off. You have GREAT kids! Maybe they don't give respect to those out there that don't deserve their respect, they are always respectful to me!
Well written Frank, you BS good too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
romans should stay in rome 47 min Buildthatwall 2
mega moo moo 57 min Mr calypso 12
Nicky doodles north utica 1 hr Answer 4
NH Football finally over. 1 hr NH JOKE 6
mark piersma (Sep '09) 1 hr Answer 33
Kelly Brothers 1 hr Fam 11
Adam Musyt (May '08) 1 hr Stones Rock 4
Cover up at OCJ 1 hr Disturbed 32
Prostitution bust 3 hr your mother 90
Family court race 8 hr Longshot 54
Why always destroying! 8 hr Hello zipwit 49

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages