My ex stole my pension money

My ex stole my pension money

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crying

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2013
He went on the internet posing as me and had the money wired electronically. He opened my mail. He filled out paperwork and forged my name. I'm not sure if I call the police or a lawyer.
Counting Cash

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2013
Start with the lawyers.

If his name is "Longo" or "Tartaglia" etc. the police will do nothing with history as a guide.

Sorry for your loss but counting on that pension was always a bit of a fool's game because the bottom is falling out anyways.
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Its easy to prove forgery. Get a lawyer, sue him, subpoena the forms he submitted. There's your proof. Then you can have him arrested.
Crying

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Its easy to prove forgery. Get a lawyer, sue him, subpoena the forms he submitted. There's your proof. Then you can have him arrested.
Well, he opened my mail and held onto it for year, sealed it back up in an obvious way, and it was mailed to me at my new address.(tampering with mail, Federal Offence)

He used the information to open an account (fraud)

When they sent the application, filled it out and signed my name (forgery)

He had the check sent to his bank electronically (grand theft)

He is also a felon for domestic and child abuse.

Bad man.
Frankie Knuckles

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Nov 18, 2013
I'm sure me and da boys can take care of your "little problem" if you know what I mean.
flordia gary

Rome, NY

#6 Nov 18, 2013
sounds like a cop crying
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Crying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he opened my mail and held onto it for year, sealed it back up in an obvious way, and it was mailed to me at my new address.(tampering with mail, Federal Offence)
He used the information to open an account (fraud)
When they sent the application, filled it out and signed my name (forgery)
He had the check sent to his bank electronically (grand theft)
He is also a felon for domestic and child abuse.
Bad man.
Okay. So what are you waiting for?
lawyers-r-us

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Nov 18, 2013
too cheap to get a real lawyer so asking all the legal experts on TOPIX! WHAT A LOSER.
Help Desk

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 18, 2013
First off, why go to a lawyer and PAY for something that you can have done for FREE. Plus, that makes it a civil case rather than a criminal one. Gather up all your evidence, make notes of details and go to the District Attorney. You will have it treated as a criminal case, and stand a better chance of recovering your stolen money. An arrest warrant will be issued and police have no choice but to execute it. Then, a court judge takes over. AND IT'S FREE!!!!!
me

Herkimer, NY

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Wow
Eddie

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Sounds like Bruce crying again. The guy is real good at blaming others for his screwups.
Crying

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Nov 18, 2013
lawyers-r-us wrote:
too cheap to get a real lawyer so asking all the legal experts on TOPIX! WHAT A LOSER.
I called the DA today you insensitive clod.
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#14 Nov 18, 2013
Crying wrote:
<quoted text>
I called the DA today you insensitive clod.
Unfortunately, insensitive clods are among the best you'll find here. They get a lot worse than that.
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#17 Nov 18, 2013
Crying wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you, just because I can't get that stink to go away. I tried a power washer with bleach and I still stink.
A power brush didn't work.
I was forced to be given a job, an I deserve more, bending over an stinking isn't all, I can sue, it's what we do best.
A perfect example of how the insensitive clods morph into full blown childish morons.
peeps

Whitesboro, NY

#19 Nov 18, 2013
Crying wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you, just because I can't get that stink to go away. I tried a power washer with bleach and I still stink.
A power brush didn't work.
I was forced to be given a job, an I deserve more, bending over an stinking isn't all, I can sue, it's what we do best.
I guess clods may be mildly entertaining; I stopped crying.
dude

Fulton, NY

#20 Nov 18, 2013
Crying wrote:
He went on the internet posing as me and had the money wired electronically. He opened my mail. He filled out paperwork and forged my name. I'm not sure if I call the police or a lawyer.
i felt sorry 4 you bro till I had a thought your a dude? now I change my mind! hummmm! so are you a dude? sew bro!
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#21 Nov 19, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>i felt sorry 4 you bro till I had a thought your a dude? now I change my mind! hummmm! so are you a dude? sew bro!
Thoughts don't come easy to you, do they? Posing in person would require a male, posing on the internet only requires internet access.
gay dude

Fulton, NY

#23 Nov 19, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text> If you'd like to see if you can tell the difference between a women lips and mine just ask.
I thought you were a bitch. I mean that's all you do is bitch. oh wait your queer that's rite and uneducated. get a life honey. i can tell you don't have one. all involved and shit.
Just Saying

Carthage, NY

#24 Nov 20, 2013
gay dude wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were a bitch. I mean that's all you do is bitch. oh wait your queer that's rite and uneducated. get a life honey. i can tell you don't have one. all involved and shit.
Just so you know, the post you were responding to was done by one of the morphed idiots. They think they are funny by posting under other people's screen names. Real 3rd grade stuff.
Johnny Cochrane

Syracuse, NY

#25 Nov 20, 2013
Me too. Happens all the time, brother. Should have got yourself a good lawyer......and married a woman who made more money than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica should EMBRACE its prison - welfare economy! 2 min Oh Well 20
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 18 min Alimony 119
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 19 min School 4cny retards 9
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 20 min Racist Utica Trash 121
OD's Liz Cooper's $45B with a BULLSHlT 'B' Nan... 30 min Lies 9
Talk of the town/Trump hating 30 min hmm 4
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 31 min The taxpayers are 534
No Downtown hospital 1 hr SOI 146
Not All Nazis Are Bad 1 hr julis braun 79

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages