ND sports must own the OD

ND sports must own the OD

Posted in the Utica Forum

sister

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Football/Basketball, it doesn't matter, ND always gets written stories about there games. I mean headline stories in bold print where others get box scores and 2 liners. Why do they get so much pull? They are a recruiting low level school who steals athletes from other schools and pays them to attend ND. Not fair.
Gramma Grammar

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 20, 2013
sister wrote:
Football/Basketball, it doesn't matter, ND always gets written stories about there games. I mean headline stories in bold print where others get box scores and 2 liners. Why do they get so much pull? They are a recruiting low level school who steals athletes from other schools and pays them to attend ND. Not fair.
Maybe you should have gone there then maybe you would know there is a difference between there and their.
Teacher

Utica, NY

#3 Oct 20, 2013
75% of people wouldn't know the difference between there and their, what's your point?
their there

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2013
That's funny .... btw...did u notice all the press the ND coach recieved....all you twits who claimed he wasn't concerned about safety. Well one of the boys he didn't play last week got in the game yesterday....he broke his arm....lawsuit probably coming....just so happened that his dad wrote a scathing letter to editor to OD....and his parents weren't even at the game. The kid was laying on the field with a broken arm and his parents were home watching TV !!!
Teacher wrote:
75% of people wouldn't know the difference between there and their, what's your point?
no dog in this fight

Herkimer, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2013
their there wrote:
That's funny .... btw...did u notice all the press the ND coach recieved....all you twits who claimed he wasn't concerned about safety. Well one of the boys he didn't play last week got in the game yesterday....he broke his arm....lawsuit probably coming....just so happened that his dad wrote a scathing letter to editor to OD....and his parents weren't even at the game. The kid was laying on the field with a broken arm and his parents were home watching TV !!!
<quoted text>
Its RECEIVED not Recieved!! Golden rule...I before E except after C. Wow you are sooooo smart!
Allie Sherman

New Hartford, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2013
their there wrote:
That's funny .... btw...did u notice all the press the ND coach recieved....all you twits who claimed he wasn't concerned about safety. Well one of the boys he didn't play last week got in the game yesterday....he broke his arm....lawsuit probably coming....just so happened that his dad wrote a scathing letter to editor to OD....and his parents weren't even at the game. The kid was laying on the field with a broken arm and his parents were home watching TV !!!
<quoted text>
The parents were at happy hour I mean home reading scripture.
chris berman

Conklin, NY

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Proctor's Javon Evans is having a phenomenal season. It's truly remarkable because he's Proctor's only threat. And he's still unstoppable. Opposing teams know he's going to carry the ball, and he still scored 4 touchdowns against B'ville. How 'bout giving him some ink? He aint just playing slow white boys. AA is real football. Any black kid that played for ND vs white boy schools, has had good success. 80 to90% of major college football teams are black. Oh yeah, check out the NFL.
Wow

Cambridge, MA

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Its about winning and not the color of your skin. When your team wins you get ink. Javon is very good but losing teams rarely get write ups.
dr J

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Javon is 5'2...and isn't that what D J Johnsin dad said...strait up AA...well if u think proctor is much better than ND you would be wrong. Other than javon proc stinks...o ya you have white shoes johnson who couldn't play at ND
loser

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Great post dr j. So true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY State Tax Deduction GONE! GET READY EXODUS!!! 5 min Proved you FAIL 6
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 14 min Uticans hate reality 32
Usmail Electric SCAM ALERT!!!! Taxpayer RIPOFF! 46 min AVOID the SCAMMERS 8
abusing KIDS AND SCRAPING CORNS ON TOE 2 hr WIRE H 16
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 2 hr WIRE H 33
savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL 2 hr WIRE H 8
Utica: Toilet City full of idiots and phonies! 2 hr SUMMER OF RIGGIES 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Justice 206
Why are Uticans so desperate and jalous of real... 5 hr The City of Riggies 10
Stuck in Utica Forever 5 hr The City of Riggies 27

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages