nh hockey coach
NH HOCKEY COACH

Albany, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2014
he resigned due to being fed up with NH AD. After he coaches girls softball this spring he is done with that too. All the good coaches are gone due to AD.
Now the AD can put in someone who is beholding to him and reveres him. The new coach is a NH person and a parent!!!! Just like the majority of NH coaches!!!
maybe

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2014
or maybe it has nothing to do with the AD. Maybe there might be other things going on. i guess the truth will come out sooner or later. pretty convenient timing.
billie

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 24, 2014
NH AD has ruined everything at the school. Alvanos is no good.
Get real

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 24, 2014
Who is new coach?

Since: Feb 14

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 24, 2014
maybe wrote:
or maybe it has nothing to do with the AD. Maybe there might be other things going on. i guess the truth will come out sooner or later. pretty convenient timing.
What do you think it has to do with?
wow

Boston, MA

#6 Feb 24, 2014
There's a new breed of parent at all schools that make it impossible for coaches.
Tesak for coach

New Hartford, NY

#10 Feb 24, 2014
This kid is hard working, honest, loyal, kids love the guy. It's an easy decision, mike Tesak all the way.
George

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 25, 2014
wow wrote:
There's a new breed of parent at all schools that make it impossible for coaches.
You got that right and who do you blame for that? The AD and coaches. Most coaches have no balls to say anything. NH has become a pay to play school.
Mutt And Jeff

Albany, NY

#12 Feb 25, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right and who do you blame for that? The AD and coaches. Most coaches have no balls to say anything. NH has become a pay to play school.
NH super and AD = mutt and jeff, abbott and costello, burp and slurp, kneel and bob pathetic delusional individuals who cannot manage their homes let alone a school district

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are police shooting people 1 hr real criminals 5
Free Phones at the County Building 3 hr say it Loud 5
low water levels at hinkley ? 4 hr Boat less 5
West Side Dental North Utica (May '12) 4 hr Steve 7
A third term for Obama 5 hr More Facts 59
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 7 hr thomas g 19
Instead of Lions 9 hr Georgie 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages