Palmieri Doesn't Call Murder Victim's...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
homeboy

Cooperstown, NY

#28 Jan 29, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I never blamed the cops. UPD is doing the best they can with the limited resources the city has. They didn't kill him. But the Mayor is also the Public Safety Commissioner. It's common courtesy to make the call. Anyone that's ever been in office, especially an executive position, knows that.
Stop wasting money on an antiquated city structure that exudes waste and fraud and start investing in our police and fire. Invest in our infrastructure.
Bottom line is that the mayor should have made the call. To claim it was a gang bar is tricky. It had its share of disturbances, but at least half of East Utica goes there. So calling them all thugs likely means that you're talking about some of your friends, friend's kids or your own kids.
Look you stupid phuck, google her name and see what trash she is !! She is probably glad her POS son got what he had coming to him so she can go and cry such hardship over it in court so she doesn't have to do the time she deserves to do. Want me to call her ? I will call her right now, I am calling her a POS scumbag that raised a POS scumbag trash thug punk b¡tch kid. The world is a better place without him and would be even better without that scumbag mother ! Where does she work ?? LOLOLOL. Oh that's right, for the state and county, cashing welfare checks ! Trash !!
No way he should call

Utica, NY

#29 Jan 29, 2014
The mayor is clueless. But call someone cause her son is a piece of chit ? No way. Dont waste taxpayer money on the call. I hope they have a shootout and ten more scumbags, white, asian, black, whatever, all shoot each other. Its good urban renewal.
eutica

Yorkville, NY

#30 Jan 29, 2014
i think the welfare they collect every month is a nice thank you already.
Wow

New Hartford, NY

#31 Jan 29, 2014
What pathetic people. He went to the victim's wake and gave his condolences. He does NOT have to do that as this victim may have been up to no good as it was at that bar that night and that's what led to his death. If he was an innocent bystander? which is a BIG IF..then he really has nothing to say to the mom of the victim really? What change would it make in her life if he talks to her? He went to the wake people. I saw him on the news there at the casket of the victim. What the "f" else do you want him to do??????? It's not his fault that alot of the people in the world today are not taught how to "act" and not to get involved in bad situations. This is a ridiculous topic which of course is par for the course in this city.
NANOCRETINFAILUR E

Berwyn, IL

#32 Jan 29, 2014
hanna wrote:
Why should he call the mom of a gangbanging thug ?
To say.

Yo wats up home girl yo fininin gats yo a head stone fo free.
wow

Utica, NY

#34 Jan 29, 2014
Wow wrote:
What pathetic people. He went to the victim's wake and gave his condolences. He does NOT have to do that as this victim may have been up to no good as it was at that bar that night and that's what led to his death. If he was an innocent bystander? which is a BIG IF..then he really has nothing to say to the mom of the victim really? What change would it make in her life if he talks to her? He went to the wake people. I saw him on the news there at the casket of the victim. What the "f" else do you want him to do??????? It's not his fault that alot of the people in the world today are not taught how to "act" and not to get involved in bad situations. This is a ridiculous topic which of course is par for the course in this city.
So, your logic is that because he was at that bar he was up to no good? Let's see. You have absolutely no clue what happened. The police have no clue what happened. The bar was a legally operating establishment and the shooting took place during legal business hours.

I sure hope you're never out for some drinks with your buddies and get shot. You'll automatically be considered a thug and "up to no good" because you were out at a bar. Let me guess, it will be different for you. Give me a break you racist, wannabe elitist bum.
Wow

New Hartford, NY

#37 Jan 30, 2014
Oh Poster #34 you are so ignorant! I am NOT a racist I can assure you of that! and if you read my post thoroughly I said that he "MAY" have been up to no good..I did NOT say HE WAS up to no good! I also said that it was possible that he was an "innocent bystander" and yes nobody really knows what happened. My point was that trying to find fault with the Mayor for not "calling" this victim's mother was the most ridiculous and idiotic thing I have ever heard, and whoever started this post is a real loser. You Mr. Know-It-All, or so you think, need to go back to school and learn how to read before you start calling people names. Oh, and believe me if I was out for drinks and got shot, nobody would ever consider me a "thug" or up to no good because people know me and know what kind of person I am. I never said this victim was someone that was bad, I did not know him, and my comments were meant for the unnecessary ridicule that the Mayor was getting on this post! Now...shut the "f" UP!!!!!!!!!!

“Sucking the life out of Utica!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Utica, NY

#38 Jan 31, 2014
wow wrote:
Palmieri is a total jerkoff that has no class, education or intelligence. Enjoy your one term, pal.
You mean I'm not getting reelected?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitesboro Fire Department 29 min ocallap 54
A third term for Obama 2 hr whyohwhy 35
breaking news: chip fab for marcy 2 hr Zak 6
Any recommendations for a travel agency? 6 hr GHR 5
Kennedy plaza 8 hr girl 3
fly a drone in my backyard 8 hr Breaking Balls Ha... 5
TOPIX is boring 9 hr nut-sack 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages