Palmieri Doesn't Call Murder Victim's Mom

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2014
He says it would be inappropriate because of an investigation. Really?!?!

When the white mom of Baby Levon was surrounded by media and cameras, he was hugging her. But he can't even call this women to send his condolences? BS.

He was quick to be on the scene of the kid killing himself at Addison Miller, but he can't call this mom? BS.

Palmieri is a total jerkoff that has no class, education or intelligence. Enjoy your one term, pal.
Gary

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 27, 2014
He is no good, period. Can you say a fraud.
Just asking

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:
When the white mom of Baby Levon was surrounded by media and cameras, he was hugging her. But he can't even call this women to send his condolences? BS.
He was quick to be on the scene of the kid killing himself at Addison Miller, but he can't call this mom? BS.
Palmieri is a total jerkoff that has no class, education or intelligence. Enjoy your one term, pal.
How do you know without a doubt he didn't call her? What is your source of information?
wow failure cret

Ridgeland, MS

#4 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:

What's wrong stalker, he wouldn't let you suck his CK ?

If you can wake that welfare brain, see if you can explain how running your welfare mouth will change this ?

Walk door to door an get him removed, just tell everyone how he wouldn't service you like your father does.

Funny how the thousands of humans in Utica vote these people in and only the welfare failures of topix have a problem.

Looks like your vote is worthless like your family.
bewildered

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2014
In the other instances he was accused of grandstanding for political gain. He can't win. None of you welfare topix trolls will ever be happy.
wow

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know without a doubt he didn't call her? What is your source of information?
How about his own words in the OD? Try reading a paper once in a while.

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140126/NEWS/...
oh brotha cuz

Ridgeland, MS

#7 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
How about his own words in the OD? Try reading a paper once in a while.
http://www.uticaod.com/article/20140126/NEWS/...
What's he going to say.

Eyes finin ay dats yo babys got shot cuz dem homies anits got dat job.

Anytime SREGGIN hang out at a place of business they need to close it. WTF.

Maybe they should act human instead of vile animals, ship these vile things back to africa or give them more ammo so they can wipe each other out faster.

Eyes so sorry mrs hog jowls maybes yo balck baby should stay away from the brotha sista cuz.

obama son's love dat fire ammo.
no grows allowed signs

Kearney, NE

#8 Jan 27, 2014
Nice weave on his sons head, buckwheat. How long does this allow them not to wash their hair,? If they do wash it, mold must grow buy the time it dries. Who's going to teach the kid how to steal now.
abc

Utica, NY

#9 Jan 27, 2014
wow wrote:
Did you call the murder victim's mom?
wow

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 28, 2014
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the Mayor of Utica, genius. He represents THE PEOPLE as mayor, and should have the class to make a phone call on behalf of those people he represents. Last year the murder rate increased 700% but it was still just 7 murders. Not very hard to make seven calls per year. Even the President of the US sends letters and makes calls to every family of a soldier who dies. It's called having class.

I bet if the cameras were there to report it, he would have called.

Since: Jan 14

Istanbul, Turkey

#11 Jan 28, 2014
Your site very good. I am Bora. From Turkey. My job http://www.egeturevdeneve.com.tr
Mike

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 28, 2014
He is totally a classless person.
WTF

Utica, NY

#13 Jan 28, 2014
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid thing to say!!
whiteboy

Boston, MA

#14 Jan 28, 2014
One term
Joker

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 28, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the Mayor of Utica, genius. He represents THE PEOPLE as mayor, and should have the class to make a phone call on behalf of those people he represents. Last year the murder rate increased 700% but it was still just 7 murders. Not very hard to make seven calls per year. Even the President of the US sends letters and makes calls to every family of a soldier who dies. It's called having class.
Two things here:
1). Victim was not a Soldier.
2) He is a Mayor not the fkin President.
WTF

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2014
the truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>His own homeboys didn't give a rats ass enough to call 911 or give first aid. So what's the mayor supposed to do? And what was he doing in a gang hangout at 1a.m. when he had a kid to look after? He was up to no good, that's what.
I have to agree with you. When you choose that lifestyle, shit happens.
hanna

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jan 28, 2014
Why should he call the mom of a gangbanging thug ?
Who

Chittenango, NY

#21 Jan 28, 2014
wow wrote:
Really no one cares about someone that just got out of prison, by the way get over the race card because the whites have had enough of that bullsttt and don't care to listen to it anymore.
Please

Clinton, NY

#22 Jan 28, 2014
wow wrote:
I'm no fan of the mayor but who cares if he called the mother or not. Sad for there family but one up for the city of Utica. Just one less person causing trouble in the city with their drug n guns nonsense. Maybe if it was a decent citizen who didn't have a garbage rep then he would show more care in the matter. So give me a break.
Please

Clinton, NY

#23 Jan 28, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Those soldiers who gave their life were doing good with their life and unfortunately fight for morons such as yourself. They deserve letters but this young lost soul who chose a life of a turd doesn't deserve much but a service and morning from his own family and friends and that's it. You need to wake up bud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Aud: AHL Welfare All-Star game 3 min Utica Welfare Comets 380
captain Richard Tomaino Jr. UFD (Sep '08) 7 min Accept CNY fail 12
Utica is the best place to raise a family on th... 8 min Genius 1
Why are CNY / Utica People all mentally stunted? 9 min CNY deserves this 25
Dating Utica Girls 23 min qwerty 4
Bill Gates makes $4100 every minute. 23 min Wow 1
Pedestrian Bridge Collapses 43 min Addict 4
state farm new hartford 2 hr All in the Family 48
frozen dome classic 2 hr 2 cents 45
Why I left (and love it!) 3 hr Carl Vogel 37