Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

heartless but I refuse to give school supplies. Seriously??? If you can't affored to buy the basics for your children then you cannot affored to have children. I remember being a single mother and the start of school was a financial burden, but not because of school supplies, becauseof the designer sneakers, bluejeans, hairstyles, and latest electronic gagets my children would want. There is a big difference between a want and a need. Most of the children who take advantage of these "giveaways" will bo to school with better clothese, shoes, hairstyles, phones and their rides will have better cars, the the working folks who paid for their children's school supplies. It is nothing but a racket for the unashamed.

My kid used to go to Kernan, when he was in third grade me asked me why he pays for his lunch when all the other kids don't. He told me he dind't want to pay for his lunch either. What a great opportunity this was for me to teach him the difference between being self sustaining as opposed to free or reduce lunch programs. I remember telling him how proud I was that he paid for his lunch and he could hold his head high that he comes from a household (a one parent household) which holds the value of self sufficiency very high. My son is now 19 - he's self sufficient.
To Guess What

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

I just read your rant and don't believe a word you say. Your justifying being on the dole, you "bust your hump" I doubt it. You must be a single mother with several children in order to work and still receive benefits. You must have a low education or your job would pay you a sufficent amount to be able to care for yourself and your children without assistance. YOU made those choices and then have the audacity to condemn the people that are paying for your assisted ride. If you're so high and mighty teach your children a real lesson and be self reliant. Getting all that assitance is only teaching them that they don't have to be self sufficient, the goverment will pick up their shortcomings. I'm sorry lady, you sound like a fool. Enjoy the benefits, that I, am other people like me are being taxed up the whazo for, seriously busting our humps, paying all our bills ... and being taxed to death. So, I guess you and all people like you are welcome. Your a drain on our economy. That is the fact.
Death Spiral State

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

seenitall wrote:
Always my favorite time of the year when every prick comes out of the woodwork to grab school supply giveaways even though they can afford to buy them for their own kids. These so-called giveaways do nothing but further enable moochers to live off the dole and never do a doggone thing for themselves or their kids and then, their kids continue the legacy of living off the working class. Time to end this...give NOTHING to these collections and do not donate any money to organizations that do this. YOu are cutting your own throat if you do. Considering who gets the stuff, it would be more productive to shove it down the toilet. The kids are losers and usually destroy everything they are given or their parents sell it for even more drug money. Force these loser parents to be responsible for their own kids. Don't use the kids as a ploy saying they are the ones who suffer, because they don't. They won't use anything that you give them.
You sound like the ultimate piece of human trash. To an outsider it's clear you have a very pisspoor view of your worth and values. Probably lived there your whole life too I can tell.

The big picture you miss with your hateful head shoved so far up your tight ass is enlightening. When you're smart enough to vote out the leadership that facilitated your current Taxed Earth sustenance on corruption and public sector waste you may grasp this.
See, in the old days there, daddy used to go work at a producing job that brought money IN to the state, and every September the kids would pile into the car and go with mom to these "stores" where they'd buy lots of nice clothes and books and pencils and excellent calculators.

Then, the TRUE parasite welfare class a.k.a. the NY politicains crnoy network and the public unions and their fat barnicles all dragged your economy in the fucking toilet and drove away every single job they couldn't control or steer to their parasite offspring. NY State became a prison welfare economy to sustain the parasite "elite" controlling class. People like the Arcuris, the Destitos, the Raffa/Cuomos, Brindisi and their officer puppets who also have to toe the line of public platitude bullshit if they want the parasite sustenance and a Mercedes in life. The parasite class swelled up like cancer now and killed the host.

If you like that system then go easy on the poor uneducated people and children your belief system has put into near record child poverty level in the United States and indeed the entire history of NYS. Oh, and read plenty of Donna Donovan OD articles too!

I just doled out a small fortune to a grandmother so her Oneida Dirt Poor kids could fill out their required materials for their schools. Not even my own kids and I told her to tell no one I gave her the money I do it out of guilt because I make money on my own without a government goofus gig and buy myself something nice about once a year when I clear a big job. I walked away feeling good to know that maybe, the little brats will uplift themselves (almost impossible in Oneida Dysfunctional NYS Accredited School and union environs) and not become like their druggie mom supporting Vitaglios NY NFP drug rehab and their dad ensuring NYSDOCs jobs because he's a drunk hiding from the State people created with your attitude and self-serving views on "helping others grow". But then again you probably desperately need to be seen at Saranac Thursdays with that money. You've played right into the system and don't even see how big your real problems and hate issues are. I'm a mean person but I know how to place the blame correctly and compensate in another column. That's life!

In short, you don't sound like you're doing that well in NYS if you're on Topix squabbling about kicking in a few bucks to some poor kid for a notebook in totally misplaced rage. Maybe you should look into yourself for change. Or, again, keep on reading Donna Donovan.
guess what

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

To Guess What wrote:
I just read your rant and don't believe a word you say. Your justifying being on the dole, you "bust your hump" I doubt it. You must be a single mother with several children in order to work and still receive benefits. You must have a low education or your job would pay you a sufficent amount to be able to care for yourself and your children without assistance. YOU made those choices and then have the audacity to condemn the people that are paying for your assisted ride. If you're so high and mighty teach your children a real lesson and be self reliant. Getting all that assitance is only teaching them that they don't have to be self sufficient, the goverment will pick up their shortcomings. I'm sorry lady, you sound like a fool. Enjoy the benefits, that I, am other people like me are being taxed up the whazo for, seriously busting our humps, paying all our bills ... and being taxed to death. So, I guess you and all people like you are welcome. Your a drain on our economy. That is the fact.
I agree! I believe your comments above were meant for "Lil lady", whose comments I eagerly rebutted, just like you.
guess what

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Death Spiral State wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like the ultimate piece of human trash. To an outsider it's clear you have a very pisspoor view of your worth and values. Probably lived there your whole life too I can tell.
The big picture you miss with your hateful head shoved so far up your tight ass is enlightening. When you're smart enough to vote out the leadership that facilitated your current Taxed Earth sustenance on corruption and public sector waste you may grasp this.
See, in the old days there, daddy used to go work at a producing job that brought money IN to the state, and every September the kids would pile into the car and go with mom to these "stores" where they'd buy lots of nice clothes and books and pencils and excellent calculators.
Then, the TRUE parasite welfare class a.k.a. the NY politicains crnoy network and the public unions and their fat barnicles all dragged your economy in the fucking toilet and drove away every single job they couldn't control or steer to their parasite offspring. NY State became a prison welfare economy to sustain the parasite "elite" controlling class. People like the Arcuris, the Destitos, the Raffa/Cuomos, Brindisi and their officer puppets who also have to toe the line of public platitude bullshit if they want the parasite sustenance and a Mercedes in life. The parasite class swelled up like cancer now and killed the host.
If you like that system then go easy on the poor uneducated people and children your belief system has put into near record child poverty level in the United States and indeed the entire history of NYS. Oh, and read plenty of Donna Donovan OD articles too!
I just doled out a small fortune to a grandmother so her Oneida Dirt Poor kids could fill out their required materials for their schools. Not even my own kids and I told her to tell no one I gave her the money I do it out of guilt because I make money on my own without a government goofus gig and buy myself something nice about once a year when I clear a big job. I walked away feeling good to know that maybe, the little brats will uplift themselves (almost impossible in Oneida Dysfunctional NYS Accredited School and union environs) and not become like their druggie mom supporting Vitaglios NY NFP drug rehab and their dad ensuring NYSDOCs jobs because he's a drunk hiding from the State people created with your attitude and self-serving views on "helping others grow". But then again you probably desperately need to be seen at Saranac Thursdays with that money. You've played right into the system and don't even see how big your real problems and hate issues are. I'm a mean person but I know how to place the blame correctly and compensate in another column. That's life!
In short, you don't sound like you're doing that well in NYS if you're on Topix squabbling about kicking in a few bucks to some poor kid for a notebook in totally misplaced rage. Maybe you should look into yourself for change. Or, again, keep on reading Donna Donovan.
Go swallow a half a dozen Zolofts, and go back to your ward, you Michael Savage wanna-be! Geez......
Death Spiral State

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
Go swallow a half a dozen Zolofts, and go back to your ward, you Michael Savage wanna-be! Geez......
Sorry I'm not big on radio shows and other people's opinions. Nice try. Ok so now you've gotten the prerequisite topix idiot "meds joke" out of the way like a true upstate beginner in the topix bell curve, stop foaming at the mouth and try to articulate what your brain denied to the point of shutdown. Work with me on this. I'll even help you !

But it seems you prefer there squabbling in the moral mud and rust belt poverty to the point you're sniveling about which handout you give the children you're unfit to raise or educate in such schools.

You just don't like someone pointing out what a conflicted fking mess you are in your head with your upstate value system. Enjoy Saranac!
Tim

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Leave these kids and their families alone!! There will always be a minority of people living off the system. Most poor people, which also include the WORKING poor, need help to learn to help themselves. In the mean time what impact does it have on your life if some needy child gets a few school supplies? Of all the BS going on---this bothers you? It is pathetic!!
Dave

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

I am a poor child. I did not choose to be born. To all malicious posters "I see you have located me at your favorite level of consciousness." Food for thought and it is not from an EBT card.
Will

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

No do not give anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! It is NOT societies responsibility to take care of these sperm specimens, it is the responsibility of those who birthed them. I am for advocating the complete elimination of free public schooling, it is time for those who bring these brats into the world to pay for their education. If they can't afford due to unforeseen circumstances way beyond their control, who have been hardworking individuals that have done for the society is one thing, but not those who want to be powdered, bottom wiped, diapered, fed and burped!
They must be forced to realize they give birth it is their responsibility or take that sperm specimen away. There is something to say about forced abortions on those who are drug addicts, criminals, or plain too stupid and lazy to do a damn thing. I advocate for the ending of all free breakfasts, lunches, free after school programs, and more. I believe in ending welfare, WIC, food stamps, child healthcare plus programs and more. It is total bull, we do not owe these losers anything. Buying them school supplies does not prove they would be successful or even bother to do anything. Most will be a product of what birthed them thus complete losers, lowlifes and more.
Take a look at Utica, the cycle continues. It will never change unless we take massive and highly painful measures that so if some kill themselves and those they birthed, so be it. Kids are NOT our responsibility! Perfect example is that Wameling case, this was a case which right from the start both sperm and ovarian suppliers should have been forced sterilized, she's a druggie and he is a loser! Right from the start that is trouble!
Now your King Obama wants to loosen those drug laws, NO! You have drugs, use it, sell it you should be executed hence there can be no rehabilitation for said individual!
It is time those who donate their sperm and ovaries for the production of the next generation be held responsible or pay the ultimate price.
The bottom line the more we do for these losers, they more they demand you do for these losers. When they don't get their way and they get arrested for time card fraud or in the case of Jesse Jackson JR. they craft phony back or other injuries and thus the coffers continue for their bank accounts!
No, do not donate. It is one thing if it was a family or a widow//widower who recently had bad luck lost their job but are TRYING TO GET BACK ON THEIR FEET, but not the garbage one sees in Utica! Buying them school supplies only feed their way to future of incarceration! They are the product of their respective sperm or ovary donators, not us, the public!
Cold maybe cold, but it will never change. It is time to force sterilization on all those who are drug users, sellers, criminals or complete lowlifes, force pay for education, force uniforms, mandatory service in military and more.
You're quite fond of yourself, aren't ya? It seems like you are the only,"Sperm specimen," that should be eliminated LMAO Congrats you just earned your Master of Azzhole from Topix University. Karma's a BEOCH.
ateacher

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Tim wrote:
Leave these kids and their families alone!! There will always be a minority of people living off the system. Most poor people, which also include the WORKING poor, need help to learn to help themselves. In the mean time what impact does it have on your life if some needy child gets a few school supplies? Of all the BS going on---this bothers you? It is pathetic!!
A few school supplies? Sorry, guy, but if you have to watch what happens to the donations from the people who give their hard-earned money to buy them, maybe you wouldn't be so righteous. I have watched the kids sell them, trash them, intentionally break them, disrespect them in all manners and never use them for the intent for which they were meant. I have watched these same kid's parents drive up in a car that I can't afford, smoking cigarettes, and wearing brand name apparel out of most working people's price range--and collecting benefits at the same time. Most of these kids are far from "needy"
except when it comes to parents who refuse to take care of them because there are so many people with your mindset that will do it for them.
Taj

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

ateacher wrote:
<quoted text>
A few school supplies? Sorry, guy, but if you have to watch what happens to the donations from the people who give their hard-earned money to buy them, maybe you wouldn't be so righteous. I have watched the kids sell them, trash them, intentionally break them, disrespect them in all manners and never use them for the intent for which they were meant. I have watched these same kid's parents drive up in a car that I can't afford, smoking cigarettes, and wearing brand name apparel out of most working people's price range--and collecting benefits at the same time. Most of these kids are far from "needy"
except when it comes to parents who refuse to take care of them because there are so many people with your mindset that will do it for them.
It's only once a year, so take a deep breath!! Just think though---Christmas will be here in a few months, just think of all the toy give aways you can get outraged over!! I once saw a toddler throw a stuffed animal across the room!! OMG I'm still traumatized. LOL- Pull the wedgy out of your azz crack and go have a brew GEEZE!!
Wondering

Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Free school breakfasts and free lunches should be stopped. The parents are already getting a monthly check which should be used for food because their rent, electric,water , heat and don't forget the free cell phone are all paid for them. That is why they wear name brand clothing and sneakers and drive better cars than us working stiffs have. Years ago if you were on welfare you could not own car, have a carpet or have a telephone. But then it was decided by the great powers to be that it was a form of discrimination. Time to pull back and stop perpetuating this "class" of people who think we owe them a living.
this nurse knows

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

This is just an excuse for parents to be irresponsible. Their kids repeat the cycle. My kids did'nt get anything free...oh wait....We work!!
High and Mighty

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

this nurse knows wrote:
This is just an excuse for parents to be irresponsible. Their kids repeat the cycle. My kids did'nt get anything free...oh wait....We work!!
Many people in this area do work, but do not make much money. They are the,"Working poor." Where's the outrage when you witness thousands upon thousands of refugees being continuously DUMPED in the Utica area? Where do you think these people are finding jobs. You know the answer. How much outrage do you feel about a real societal problem, or do you enjoy getting your attention diverted over some pencils and notebooks given out once a year? Wake up before it's too late. The kicker is that it's not really the refugees fault. They were told to come here. Follow the money trail!!!!
jared

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

High and Mighty wrote:
<quoted text> Many people in this area do work, but do not make much money. They are the,"Working poor." Where's the outrage when you witness thousands upon thousands of refugees being continuously DUMPED in the Utica area? Where do you think these people are finding jobs. You know the answer. How much outrage do you feel about a real societal problem, or do you enjoy getting your attention diverted over some pencils and notebooks given out once a year? Wake up before it's too late. The kicker is that it's not really the refugees fault. They were told to come here. Follow the money trail!!!!
I don't know anyone who is happy about the horrible refugee situation and multiple complaints have been voiced about it and need to continue to be voiced until the government stops sending them here and the refugee center closes. I don't know anyone who works like a fool to provide for their family that likes seeing the refugees come in and bleed this area dry of all of its resources. e.g.--I know a family that has lived here for decades and always worked. They try to get their kids into a decent school in theUCSD and are refused because they didn't get chosen in the "lottery". They watch Muslims come in town who have never worked get their kids in JOnes School. Is that fair or just? NO. I wouldn't walk across the street to help a refugee because of the injustice in treatment here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••