What is this trash bags deal??
tiffany

New York, NY

#2 Apr 27, 2012
sux dick for $$$ at planet blue!!
haters?

Lowville, NY

#3 Apr 28, 2012
She claims this is a hating site for her , haters? Lol has she seen her self lately? She's the nastiest thing I've seen and the way she dresses screams out I'm a easy cheap w****, the sad thing she brags about sleeping around says she likes to Fck. What a slob!!!!!!
john

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 28, 2012
i'd do her and hope my wife would join in
Sad

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Its sad this girl is getting bashed so much lately. However she dressed a little better an showed some class, didn't work at a strip club than she would earn more respect. I don't like to judge people. She could be the nicest girl in the world. However she can dress and do whatever
Anonymous

Lowville, NY

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Sad wrote:
Its sad this girl is getting bashed so much lately. However she dressed a little better an showed some class, didn't work at a strip club than she would earn more respect. I don't like to judge people. She could be the nicest girl in the world. However she can dress and do whatever
she's a sleezy hoe with no morals
john

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 28, 2012
just my kind of girl
Anonymous

Lowville, NY

#8 Apr 29, 2012
john wrote:
just my kind of girl
your disgusting why don't you worry about your wife
christina

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 30, 2012
leave this girl alone already. seriously. do people have nothing better to do. let her live her life. she's bothering no one.
LOL

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Apr 30, 2012
She is a beautiful flower.
gross

Lowville, NY

#11 Apr 30, 2012
Tell the crack wh*re stop slutting it on Facebook and go suck more d*ck for rent and coke money , nasty h*g nobody wants to see ur saggy a's and sh*tty sh*tty drawings on your body done by a five year old.
Call It As I C IT

Earlville, NY

#12 Apr 30, 2012
It's a pyramid scheme....stay away buddy
truth be told

Newark, NJ

#13 May 4, 2012
YOu people are so dumb a. She doesn't do drugs and b. She doesn't even have rent to pay you people are prob trash hating on that a. SHe wouldn't sleep with you or b. SHe is hotter than you...get lifes you scum bags you all have no lives to sit here and talk about some one you don't know go white joanna clayton who sends nude pictures for money...gabbIe is a honest person who would do anything for the people she cares about leave her alone you all are pathetic
noneya

Lowville, NY

#14 May 4, 2012
truth be told wrote:
YOu people are so dumb a. She doesn't do drugs and b. She doesn't even have rent to pay you people are prob trash hating on that a. SHe wouldn't sleep with you or b. SHe is hotter than you...get lifes you scum bags you all have no lives to sit here and talk about some one you don't know go white joanna clayton who sends nude pictures for money...gabbIe is a honest person who would do anything for the people she cares about leave her alone you all are pathetic
is that why her face is hideous , so as in jealous ? No she's probaly the jealous one with that mug of hers and disgusting bony body with Utica shittiest art work marked all over her . She strips and sucks dick for a living o and can't forget sleeps around like there's no tommarow trust me I know her personally and she's a slob at her finest ;)
krisper

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
who's the baby daddy that knocked her up?
bbc

Cazenovia, NY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
I am thinking a brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mac and cheese 5 min Always working 12
Michele Gulla ? 28 min Big Mouth 13
Hillary or Donald - we're screwed!!! 53 min Concerned Citizen 2
On the Mark 1 hr collis 7
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 1 hr Liz W 3
Cheaters 1 hr Concerned 16
Does Anyone Still Own Black Slaves 1 hr lmao 4
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr Wake T F Up 107
Kristin Copeland 6 hr kaz 18
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 7 hr Steve 42