Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Cuomo's Country is a country of corruption! Listen to the radio broadcast for details. NYS is far more corrupt than those recent politicians that were arrested.

http://www.wben.com/topic/play_window.php...

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

NYState Police R Corrupt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo, NY (WBEN) In State Supreme Court, the attorney for a man whose pistol permit was temporarily revoked says records from the Erie County Clerk's office were unsealed. Jim Tresmond says the records show State Police had their man, his client in their sights all along.

Tresmond says Judge Russell Buscaglia signed the subpoena order to have Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs hand over the records regarding David Lewis, Tresmond's client. "The records reflect the New York State Police had Mr. Lewis' name, date of birth, pistol permit application, date of birth, mental health history," says Tresmond. "The notion the State Police simply provided Erie County Clerk Chris Jacobs with a name and age range and required Jacobs to do due diligence was patently false."

Tresmond notes Jacobs was fully cooperative with him during this matter, and now will take what he calls "quite condeming" evidence toward a civil matter against the state and State Police for gross negligence. "The state not only denied Mr. Lewis his property rights and due process, but slandering him and defaming him as being mentally incompetent," explains Tresmond. "Never in my lifetime have I seen an entire state administration so negligent and delinquent in the performance of their duties."
Pleasure Kevin

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Still no proof that Cuomo was complicit, or even involved. I know you like to demagogue him for everything bad that happens, but give it a break. Next you'll be blaming him for leaving the toilet seat up.
Cuomodinejad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Ok ok I wont blame him for the Siberian meteor.

But hes part and parcel of the failure and corruption of NYS. These career leech politicians are being seen for what they are. NY didnt get labeled the least business friendly state and the most corrupt because he has any idea what he's doing. Just like his parasite failure father he's toast and will never be president. He cant hide from what hes done to NY now good luck hoping otherwise.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
Still no proof that Cuomo was complicit, or even involved.
Good old "Plausible deniability". Politicians and civil service managers become experts at it.
People

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Coumo is such a scumbag and coward it is unreal. A wolf in Sheeps clothing. He runs a good campaign and is surrounded by good scumbag palace guards like Howard Glazer. They look out for his interests with religious zeal and deal with all fronts of any type of threat to the administration. The only goal of these scumbags is to get coumo on the presidential ticket. NY has an unfortunate history of only electing politicians who have no intention of really caring about NY only about using it as some kind of stepping stone. And we as voters continuously vote these Morons in and Expect diff results every time. This state sucks. And we are the laughing stock of all the others.
All I can say is we hope coumo gets his just deserts someday down in hell for all the terrible underhanded self centered things he's done to people in the course of his political career. He is a man without a soul and only wakes up every day with the goal of steam rolling everything his path for his own desires.
American

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
Still no proof that Cuomo was complicit, or even involved. I know you like to demagogue him for everything bad that happens, but give it a break. Next you'll be blaming him for leaving the toilet seat up.
He may not be complicit in this particular case, but he is a major player in the bigger picture. He pushed this legislation through at light speed under the cover of night. I also blame the legislators from BOTH parties for passing it. Cowards. Do you actually defend the safe act? Do you think it is a good law?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Freebie the Bean

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

There is the slimmest of chances that the SAFE law could be struck down totally or partially by a fed. judge. This remains to be seen. But as for Andrew the Pious...he will be gov as long as he fkn wants. Downstaters will gladly slide him thru every 4 years. And he is running in 2016 but it'll be a heluva fight between him & Hillary but he has a snowball's chance in hell of winning. He'll carry the blue NE states but his rap dance won't play in Texas, Fla., or the Carolinas. He should not run in 2014 for gov if he runs for prez 2 yrs. later. But this way NYS will provide a state plane for him to fly all over the country at taxpayer expense. Isn't it great being a corrupt politician?
Pleasure Kevin

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>Good old "Plausible deniability". Politicians and civil service managers become experts at it.
My mistake, I thought someone was still innocent until proof of their guilt was found. I see you like it the other way around - Cuomo is responsible until proven otherwise.
who cares

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

If that were the case then why when someone is arrested are they thrown in jail if they are innocent. As far as I'm concerned you are guilty until proven innocent in this day and age. I don't agree with it but it's a fact. If the person were presumed innocent then why are his or her rights taken away before being proven guilty?
Pleasure Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake, I thought someone was still innocent until proof of their guilt was found. I see you like it the other way around - Cuomo is responsible until proven otherwise.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me with this. Is this considered irony or hypocrisy?

Fact - You and Cuomo JUDGE us gun owners as; uncaring, idiot, uneducated, criminals, extremists, etc, despite the fact that we never did anything wrong. However, YOU now complain that WE are preemptively judging when Cuomo's henchmen are actually caught doing wrong.

I'm leaning towards hypocrisy.....
American

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are not as bright as I had hoped. I was looking forward to a debate but now I see NYgunman and me have an unfair advantage. Oh well. Maybe you know someone who can step in for you and debate us? Thanks for answering my questions, by the way.
Pleasure Kevin

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are not as bright as I had hoped. I was looking forward to a debate but now I see NYgunman and me have an unfair advantage. Oh well. Maybe you know someone who can step in for you and debate us? Thanks for answering my questions, by the way.
It was made obvious that you weren't looking for a debate when you decided to resort to ad hominem attacks instead of just admitting you were wrong. After all, you freely admit that Cuomo is not responsible for this incident, so what is left to decide? Ah, of course. You needed to move the goalposts once again and claim that Cuomo had to be involved in some nebulous "bigger picture".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

216 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
my HOME BOYS RUN FROM POLICE AN LIONS 4 min Running Trashes Your Bod 1
i FAILED AT LIFE AN FEED OFF THE OBAMA SCRAPS T... 7 min Running Trashes Your Bod 2
Utica "College" needs "Sports Glory Dome!" 8 min Running Trashes Your Bod 67
Varick Street Bars 9 min Beek 5
Bad weather for boilermaker. 11 min Running Trashes Your Bod 8
Reported Rap es Up in Philadelphia 23 min CNY Cistern Wishing Well 7
stelggin THE NEXT WELFARE LEECH BLOODSUCKERS 25 min CNY Cistern Wishing Well 10
Homewreckers 11 hr hey 32
•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters