Utica and Oneida County Tourism missi...
Utica- Disco NCockfights

United States

#167 May 9, 2013
Chillin in CNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You use so many different "nicks" it's hard to know which one of your personalities I'm replying to.
What does my nick have to do with your goofy post you repeat in many different forums?
Your paste and repeat pattern leads me to believe your the racist that posts the same thing over and over degrading anyone who may happen to be born black in hundreds of posts a day.
Some of the stuff you say is valid and occasionally you make good points but all of that gets diluted by your non-sense and hate.
I think that is typical a Utican't.
Ok, "chillin". Think about your "nicks" lol!
Criffy Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#168 May 9, 2013
Utica- Disco NCockfights wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, "chillin". Think about your "nicks" lol!
Warning: Criffy is posting above. He will attempt to fill you with hate because his life is pathetic and he wants company.
SCARY

Camden, NY

#169 May 9, 2013
Criffy Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Criffy is posting above. He will attempt to fill you with hate because his life is pathetic and he wants company.
Scary
UticaPride

Utica, NY

#170 May 9, 2013
http://saratogian.com/articles/2013/05/09/new...

Fiscal uncertainties leave length of NYCB residency at SPAC in limbo
Utica- Disco NCockfights

United States

#173 May 9, 2013
SCARY wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary
Yeah, "Scary" you'd be so gullible when it's clear I'm the one who makes sense and doesn't use racism or pointless yammer to say it.

Let me guess, you're form cny? LMAO!
Utica- Disco NCockfights

United States

#174 May 9, 2013
Whitesboro HS and Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for utica pride to answer this.
He can't. He's one of those simpleton "build it and they will come" dreamers.
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#175 May 9, 2013
Whitesboro HS and Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for utica pride to answer this.
Don't you read my post. Click on Mohawk living YouTube. I pulled up a few shows? There are 100 s of others. Do you want me to post everyone. Watch it sometime you make get a shocking education. Caution it may require you do actually do something fun.
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#177 May 9, 2013
Utica- Disco NCockfights wrote:
<quoted text>He can't. He's one of those simpleton "build it and they will come" dreamers.
Don't built it and they will come?
Criffy Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#181 May 9, 2013
Utica Prison Fort Center wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost comical. I watch the first three or so minutes of everything he posted and if he thinks those videos will convince tourists and business' to come to utica for conferences....I really don't have words.
Warning: it's Criffy above blabbering again. The only thing you can believe is that he's a fat coward with a rash.
Disgusting

Cohoes, NY

#183 May 9, 2013
If I was ever told I had to go to a conference in Utica I'd immediately start looking for another position. Conferences are not only informative they are meant to have fun. There's nothing fun in Utica. My company and probably most other companies are smart enough to know not to put any conference in Utica ny.
level headed

Ardsley, NY

#184 May 9, 2013
Keep up the good thought processes UticaPride. It's clear what's holding the area back. Mr. Keyboard Activist clearly finds confidence in wanting to win. You know the type: "It's my house and I'm the banker." It wants to win so let him think he does. It knows better than you or I and I'm sure the world is its oyster.

I see your point as more than just about a convention center. There are other topics of discussion that could at least start a dialogue. No harm in that, though difficult to do when you got king shit running interference.

So lets wait for another temper-tantrum because it is coming. At least it's predictable. Run for cover everyone as the spit will be spewing. Let me have it big boy....I can take it. So you keep on laughing out loud, sticking your nose in the air, formulating sophomoric thoughts, spewing your hate and calling people names and let us grown-ups share some ideas that may matter.

We get it...you hate the area. We're all retarded and dilusional and know not what we say. I hope to God you are not raising kids. Type away Professor. Tell me a little bit about myself.
Whatever but

United States

#185 May 9, 2013
level headed wrote:
Keep up the good thought processes UticaPride. It's clear what's holding the area back. Mr. Keyboard Activist clearly finds confidence in wanting to win. You know the type: "It's my house and I'm the banker." It wants to win so let him think he does. It knows better than you or I and I'm sure the world is its oyster.
I see your point as more than just about a convention center. There are other topics of discussion that could at least start a dialogue. No harm in that, though difficult to do when you got king shit running interference.
So lets wait for another temper-tantrum because it is coming. At least it's predictable. Run for cover everyone as the spit will be spewing. Let me have it big boy....I can take it. So you keep on laughing out loud, sticking your nose in the air, formulating sophomoric thoughts, spewing your hate and calling people names and let us grown-ups share some ideas that may matter.
We get it...you hate the area. We're all retarded and dilusional and know not what we say. I hope to God you are not raising kids. Type away Professor. Tell me a little bit about myself.
I think yupi demonstrate the defeatist upstate ny mentality well. You answer your won questions if you just listen to yourself.
No "dialogue" will save you, oooticans threw that away decades ago. You deserve what you have, and what your city earned.
Your area is full of garbage and public parasites who will never go away now. They simply have no other way to survive somewhere where you have to actually sing for your dinner.
So please oh St. CNY please syop whining so loud now that you have become the topic of conversation.

"Tourism" starts with having an attraction. CNY is fullof repulsive people, repulsive taxes, repulsive racists and repulsive business laws. Enjoy that "good life" and don't martyr yourself because the rest of the Earth passed utica by. Just keep voting for the liberal dems and rejects and tell yourself that big nano pipedream in the sky will come once the industry catches up with your X-Box savvy CNY youth and their colleges that struggle to even make a website. You just think you have all the bases covered hehe!
Whatever but

United States

#186 May 9, 2013
GetFKNreal dreamers wrote:
<quoted text>You people are amateur sports obsessed consumers. Nobody wants to come look at all you public parasite mouthbreathers running you amateur porta potty rental races and stupid "events".
You have no "culture: your whole area is based in fkng hype and lies like "tomato pie" being anything but a cold wet pizza, all nobodies in your amateurish sports and no artists to speak of unless you over hype joe bonamassa to death some more.
Get fucking REAL central new your stick to what you losers do best- Warehouse humans for jobs and to impress yourselves with your siren lights and make up new lies about how AWESOME your shitsuckhole is as if you're the center of the universe.
Utica has ALWAYS come up short and fake and accepted the substandard life. You can't even hang powerlines in that town it;'s the welfare capital of the world. Dream on we'll keep right on laughing at your vapid little pipedreams and delusions.
But it's the oootica DREAM! "Something for nothing" except overhyping what they are. Utica has "the best" and "the biggest" everything! Until you read the fine print on the wall.
level headed

Ardsley, NY

#188 May 9, 2013
Nonsensical drivel. But congratulations on learning the word repulsive.
Whatever but

United States

#190 May 9, 2013
level headed wrote:
Nonsensical drivel. But congratulations on learning the word repulsive.
Awww nothing to reply to change the cold hard facts. Speaking of facts- Your area has nothing to attract anyone or you wouldn't be having the argument.
No pseudo witty comment will change that and your outlook obviously keeps you down plenty too so when you can deny that sad fact call us.

And save us your implied intellectualism you clearly can't see out of your hole yet so you're kidding no-one. Enjoy the view out the hole.
level headed

Ardsley, NY

#191 May 10, 2013
Whatever but wrote:
<quoted text>Awww nothing to reply to change the cold hard facts. Speaking of facts- Your area has nothing to attract anyone or you wouldn't be having the argument.
No pseudo witty comment will change that and your outlook obviously keeps you down plenty too so when you can deny that sad fact call us.
And save us your implied intellectualism you clearly can't see out of your hole yet so you're kidding no-one. Enjoy the view out the hole.
Without merit. Silly, silly boy. Good morning though.
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#192 May 10, 2013
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares or watches some show nobody ever heard of. If that's what you need to do to make it seem great, give it up.
Heather what do you do for fun? Stay on topic all day. It looks like your a frequent flyer on here. You need to go outside an expand your horizons. Maybe check Mohawk Valley Living. You may be very surprised of all the wonderful,people,places and things in this area. I never understood people who say "I am bored,there is nothing to do". Are you the type of person that makes things happen or wait for something to happen. We live in one of the most beautiful places in the country. However, if you never go any further then down your own block,yes you will be bored.
Whatever but

United States

#193 May 10, 2013
level headed wrote:
<quoted text>
Without merit. Silly, silly boy. Good morning though.
What is without merit are your claims that Utica or Oneida county have all this great stuff going for it. Sorry footrace and rehabs don't cut it. If there was any big attraction you'd be overryn moron. I'm sure you idiots just think it's because you "haven't thought of the key angle" yet. Stay there and go cry and martyr yourself and troll angry at someone who doesn't just laugh. Small minds like small times.
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#194 May 10, 2013
Adirondack railroad to offer Big Moose trips
The Adirondack Scenic Railroad is heading to Big Moose this summer.
Beginning May 25, the railroad will unveil its first trip to Big Moose since its inception in 1992.
http://www.uticaod.com/archive/x179156258/Adi...
Wed May 08 2013 18:41:24 GMT-0400 (EDT)

Looks like a fun trip for people coming up from NYC or from anywhere else in the world.
Whatever but

United States

#195 May 10, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
Adirondack railroad to offer Big Moose trips
The Adirondack Scenic Railroad is heading to Big Moose this summer.
Beginning May 25, the railroad will unveil its first trip to Big Moose since its inception in 1992.
http://www.uticaod.com/archive/x179156258/Adi...
Wed May 08 2013 18:41:24 GMT-0400 (EDT)
Looks like a fun trip for people coming up from NYC or from anywhere else in the world.
Wooo I'm sure that will pack them in by the thousands. Watch out for the hordes soon to descend on uterus like spendthrift locusts people they may need to widen the thruway and add another mainline to the CSX to get to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump For King 4 min Ralph 2
Vagatucci's OCJ Yelp Review 9 min Ucarrieditnicelya... 13
is karen free? 12 min paul 78
Steve DiMeo - Mohawk Valley Edge 13 min CNY Blackout 55
lock her up! 14 min Privilege 1
Trump Bans Assault Rifles 15 min Foxer 25
Libs Don’t Want Safe Schools 16 min boomtard 3
Mvcc women's basketball 21 min No Transparency 13
Assembly candidate 23 min Delores 67
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 40 min The Night King 85