|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

omg wrote:
<quoted text>CNY is flat compared to growing up in the shawangunks and palisades. There's no cliff you can park your fullsize blazer full of friends on at night 1500 feet up a straight cliff drop and hundreds of miles of mountain springs and trails and cloves. No cliffs where you can see 4 cities for 40 miles including nyc. You're crazy you should get brave and drive past herkimer sometime.
I drive and fly all the time. 35 states and 20 countries and Utica is my home i love it here. My question again is if you don't like it why do you live here number one. If you don't live here why do you read Utica Topix. Interesting question. The answer is because Utica is the best place on plant Earth?
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Mohawk Valley Living #377 East Utica - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
By mvliving · 28 min · 553 views · Added Feb 10, 2013
Sign in with your YouTube Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add mvliving 's video to your playlist.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Mohawk Valley Living #375 East Utica - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
By mvliving · 28 min · 266 views · Added Jan 27, 2013
Sign in with your YouTube Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add mvliving 's video to your playlist.
Prisonland NY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

UticaPride wrote:
Mohawk Valley Living #375 East Utica - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...
By mvliving · 28 min · 266 views · Added Jan 27, 2013
Is this a video of the prisons or the defunct county sewer system?

I'll trust Forbes and USA today's "Utica is in the 10 worst" loooooooong before I trust some vapid annette funicello tribute about "how utica is the best deadstate rust belt overtaxed town of the all" amateur videos. Save that for the Oootica Monday Moron Night people and vote for Cuomo and Hillary.

Utica is a toilet full of backward vain people and prison worker families.

Anyone who ever went there or met a oootican knows that so please stop embarrassing yourself with your ridiculous tourism bullshit winetasters and coffeehouse videos.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

The Stanley is so beautiful.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Valley View Golf so pretty.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/events/4341065133504...
Wine in the Wilderness at the Utica Zoo. Coming up in June check it out.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Notice to Members on 2013 Elections:
Feb. 28 Notice

All aboard for the Adirondacks, travel through remote forests, past sparkling rivers, over bridges, tranquil ponds and streams, into the magnificent beauty of the six million acre Adirondack Park. Become a witness of nature's beauty and look out for the many animals and birds along the routes. Our train adventures offer many different scenic excursions departing from Utica's Union Station, Thendara Station near Old Forge, Saranac Lake Union Depot and Lake Placid Station
Rated #2 Attraction in AAA Car and Travel Magazine's "15 Great Lake-Autumn Road Trips"

"This is one of the best attractions in Central New York. the staff of volunteers are the best. it's a great trip for young, old and in between. even when it rains!" -Trip Advisor

"We have visited hundreds of places in New York State and all are terrific in their own way. But once in a while, you see or do something here that surpasses all others, something that goes beyond an excursion and enters the realm of a life-long memory in the making. Such is the Adirondack Scenic Railroad."- New York Traveler
NYS of Closed Minds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

And none of is anything above mediocre and not worth putting up with the poLICE state prison land mentality.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

http://www.uticaod.com/news/x94503608/Mighty-...

Great event. Something is always going on in Utica. What a great event for team building if you are an event planner. The Mighty Run!
See the corrupt NY sights

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Former CSEA Local 434 President arrested
By NEWSChannel 2 Staff

Story Created: Apr 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM EDT

Story Updated: Apr 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM EDT
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.(WKTV)- A six-month investigation by the New Hartford Police Department has resulted in the arrest of a former CSEA Local 434 President.

Frank A. Cimo II, 57, who told police he currently lives in Ilion, was President of the CSEA Local 434 from October 2010 through June 2011. During this time period, Cimo is being accused of stealing more than $17,000 in union money by cashing CSEA checks at several branches of the GPO Federal Credit Union including the location at 4311 Middle Settlement Road in New Hartford.

New Hartford Police say this money was either deposited into Cimo's personal account or taken out in cash.

Cimo was arraigned on one count of third-degree grand larceny, first-degree falsifying business records and second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument and released.

The case was adjourned for two months and forwarded to the Oneida County District Attorney's office for possible grand jury action.
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

See the corrupt NY sights wrote:
Former CSEA Local 434 President arrested
By NEWSChannel 2 Staff
Story Created: Apr 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM EDT
Story Updated: Apr 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM EDT
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.(WKTV)- A six-month investigation by the New Hartford Police Department has resulted in the arrest of a former CSEA Local 434 President.
Frank A. Cimo II, 57, who told police he currently lives in Ilion, was President of the CSEA Local 434 from October 2010 through June 2011. During this time period, Cimo is being accused of stealing more than $17,000 in union money by cashing CSEA checks at several branches of the GPO Federal Credit Union including the location at 4311 Middle Settlement Road in New Hartford.
New Hartford Police say this money was either deposited into Cimo's personal account or taken out in cash.
Cimo was arraigned on one count of third-degree grand larceny, first-degree falsifying business records and second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument and released.
The case was adjourned for two months and forwarded to the Oneida County District Attorney's office for possible grand jury action.
You can find bad stories in any community throughout the country. My question again to the haters. If you don't like it,why do you live here? If you don't live here why do you read Utica Topix?
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

http://www.uticaod.com/video/x358811477/VIDEO...

This is the best video I have ever seen in my life. I am so proud to live here!

I love the people and the cultures.
See the corrupt NY sights

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

UticaPride wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find bad stories in any community throughout the country. My question again to the haters. If you don't like it,why do you live here? If you don't live here why do you read Utica Topix?
To stop people from getting trapped in the endless lies and people with no standards trying to tell the world they're "AWESOME!!"

NY = Death Spiral. "Go on vacation leave on probation"
UticaPride

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

See the corrupt NY sights wrote:
<quoted text>To stop people from getting trapped in the endless lies and people with no standards trying to tell the world they're "AWESOME!!"
NY = Death Spiral. "Go on vacation leave on probation"
I may agree with you on that point. Building the jails was the worse idea ever. If the politicians back then worked on getting a convention center instead of bringing in the jails for jobs the area would look a whole lot different right now.
Finally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Good now load up the family and get the hell out of there omg you'll be so grateful and see it so much more clearly once you put at least 400 miles between you and that place.
UticaPride wrote:
<quoted text>
I may agree with you on that point. Building the jails was the worse idea ever. If the politicians back then worked on getting a convention center instead of bringing in the jails for jobs the area would look a whole lot different right now.

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

Utica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Oooticans -just pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>That's the other sad side of "oootican defensive logic" at work. They make some fantastic or impossible claim and hold up some half-logic as "proof".
Example-
"Joe Bonamassa is basically an unknown, he's never been on a single us talk show like Letterman or Leno for example".
Utican - "OH! Well he's too famous and doesn't need to do talk shows!"
YES they are THAT fucking obviously pathetic. Now thay are trying to change physics to make it sound like oootica ny is a "gateway" to anything but probation, ruin and misery lol!
These cny people literally ASK for this abuse! They make up total fcking children lies and when you poke holes in them they scream like stuck little pigs and hurl monkeyfeces from their holes at you.
Example found here---
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
They ask to be abused everytime they open their lying faces.
LOL LOL !? What are you talking about? What intelligent person uses lol in any part of real life. What type of intelligent person just posts the same dribble nonsense they came up with over and over again?

Pot calling the kettle black.

You posted this in about thirty forums and it never applies to what point your trying to make. It's just childish and then you think that someone cares about your actual opinion on a topic is.

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Utica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

UticaPride wrote:
Notice to Members on 2013 Elections:
Feb. 28 Notice
All aboard for the Adirondacks, travel through remote forests, past sparkling rivers, over bridges, tranquil ponds and streams, into the magnificent beauty of the six million acre Adirondack Park. Become a witness of nature's beauty and look out for the many animals and birds along the routes. Our train adventures offer many different scenic excursions departing from Utica's Union Station, Thendara Station near Old Forge, Saranac Lake Union Depot and Lake Placid Station
Rated #2 Attraction in AAA Car and Travel Magazine's "15 Great Lake-Autumn Road Trips"
"This is one of the best attractions in Central New York. the staff of volunteers are the best. it's a great trip for young, old and in between. even when it rains!" -Trip Advisor
"We have visited hundreds of places in New York State and all are terrific in their own way. But once in a while, you see or do something here that surpasses all others, something that goes beyond an excursion and enters the realm of a life-long memory in the making. Such is the Adirondack Scenic Railroad."- New York Traveler
Now the Railroad goes from Utica to Big Moose; soon Utica to Saranac Lake and Lake Placid.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Chillin in CNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL !? What are you talking about? What intelligent person uses lol in any part of real life. What type of intelligent person just posts the same dribble nonsense they came up with over and over again?
Pot calling the kettle black.
You posted this in about thirty forums and it never applies to what point your trying to make. It's just childish and then you think that someone cares about your actual opinion on a topic is.
Ok then so I'm sure you'll never post to me again! I love how that works, "chillin"! Typical pathetic debate from the loins of upstate LOL!

“End Prohabition!”

Level 3

Utica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Ok then so I'm sure you'll never post to me again! I love how that works, "chillin"! Typical pathetic debate from the loins of upstate LOL!
You use so many different "nicks" it's hard to know which one of your personalities I'm replying to.

What does my nick have to do with your goofy post you repeat in many different forums?

Your paste and repeat pattern leads me to believe your the racist that posts the same thing over and over degrading anyone who may happen to be born black in hundreds of posts a day.

Some of the stuff you say is valid and occasionally you make good points but all of that gets diluted by your non-sense and hate.

I think that is typical a Utican't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••