Utica and Oneida County Tourism missi...
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#475 Jun 19, 2013
Valley Hoe wrote:
Yes. And the clueless continue to believe that "BIG" business is going to relocate back here in in backwater central New York. Great sign in the Frankfort industrial park. Been thirty years since it was created. They could have made more money farming it than sitting all these years. I will be dead and gone before any business comes there. I have a friend who has a U-Haul dealership. He is having hard time getting trucks cause the exodus from upstate is so bad. No vehicles coming back to upstate. CNY a great place for the dead and the dying and empty houses.
That's quite signal when all the moving trucks are gone. Lol
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#476 Jun 20, 2013
Maybe tours of all the closed schools in utica.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#477 Jun 21, 2013
Perhaps a pot hole tour. Make it like an amusement ride for tourists.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#478 Jun 21, 2013
Maybe a tour of the HSBC building? That should bring tourists flocking in.
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#479 Jun 22, 2013
How about tours of the watering can?
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#480 Jun 23, 2013
Maybe walking tours of corn hill?
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#481 Jun 23, 2013
How about tours of my mother's wore out azzzzzwhole?
LOL Utica Is High Tech

Albany, NY

#482 Jun 23, 2013
Perhaps the DMV at the train station will bring tourists in. Nothing like a nice DMV to bring those tourist dollars flowing in.
LOL Utica Is High Tech

Gouverneur, NY

#483 Jun 24, 2013
LOL Utica Is High Tech wrote:
Perhaps the DMV at the train station will bring tourists in. Nothing like a nice DMV to bring those tourist dollars flowing in.
Perhaps my mother will spank my Willie later.
Whitesboro Is Trash Tech

Albany, NY

#484 Jun 24, 2013
How about tours of all the vacant homes in west utica.
Valley Hoe

New York, NY

#485 Jun 24, 2013
Vacant homes are popping up all over the valley.
LOLWhitesboro Trash Tech

Albany, NY

#486 Jun 24, 2013
Valley Hoe wrote:
Vacant homes are popping up all over the valley.
Are you really surprised? It's a dead region that needs a douching.
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

Albany, NY

#488 Jun 25, 2013
Maybe you could sell tourists packages viewing the old riverside mall. Should bring them in.
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#489 Jun 25, 2013
May.

http://wibx950.com/labor-department-releases -...

News keeps getting better for Utica/Rome. Unemployment down a full % point since last year.
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

Albany, NY

#490 Jun 25, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
May.
http://wibx950.com/labor-department-releases -...
News keeps getting better for Utica/Rome. Unemployment down a full % point since last year.
Such great news. For one month it's very close but still higher than the state average. I bet the tourists will be flocking in to see the uticans busy at work! Lol
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#491 Jun 25, 2013
Maybe they can tour copies of Whitesboro's trash techlol topic post. We can call it the museum of the most negative person in the world that has no life and post on every single topic issue. That would sure bring them in by the bus load.

Maybe we can get NYS to put a historic plaque in front of your home with the words. Here lived the most pathetic pessimist in the world that had no social life and contributed nothing useful towards society. That would be a crowd pleaser.
Whitesboro Trash TechLOL

Albany, NY

#492 Jun 25, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
Maybe they can tour copies of Whitesboro's trash techlol topic post. We can call it the museum of the most negative person in the world that has no life and post on every single topic issue. That would sure bring them in by the bus load.
Maybe we can get NYS to put a historic plaque in front of your home with the words. Here lived the most pathetic pessimist in the world that had no social life and contributed nothing useful towards society. That would be a crowd pleaser.
A plaque would be nice but instead of it saying the most pessimistic in the world in would say the most realistic. Your region is ordinary dude. Actually it's sub ordinary. Anything the utica region has other regions have that too...only it's more plentiful. There's zero in utica that sets it apart from any other region of the country except people like you wearing rose colored glasses can't see it. The Stanley? Yeah...every city has an old theater. A zoo? Yeah every city has a zoo. A brewery? Yeah every city has a brewery. The list goes on and on. You live in a city that can't even afford to print its own newspaper...you need to have it trucked in from another sh itty city binghampton. Give it up dude. Utica is far from unique. It's not even average.
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#493 Jun 25, 2013
What is Unique is our heart and our pride. Something you would know nothing about. Even the worst of the worst of our city is better than what you have between your ears. You have a sick warped mind and you get your rocks off by trashing us. Maybe you should be taking inventory of your life and lack of one. Instead of what's wrong with us. Dude.
UticaPride

New Hartford, NY

#494 Jun 25, 2013
I am glad you don't live here we would not want you. You don't have what it takes to be a Utican. I would not trade my experience growing up here or the friends that I have met over the years for anything in the world. Unique,yes we are. We are the best. Everywhere else is sub ordinary.
Clueless

New Hartford, NY

#495 Jun 26, 2013
UticaPride wrote:
I am glad you don't live here we would not want you. You don't have what it takes to be a Utican. I would not trade my experience growing up here or the friends that I have met over the years for anything in the world. Unique,yes we are. We are the best. Everywhere else is sub ordinary.
You're just ridiculous. Having a little home town pride is one thing but my man, you're right off your rocker. All the pride in the world can't overcome the economic and demographic realities of the area.

The Comets are gone in 2 years tops. Try reading something other than the local press. They're here because that had no where else to go. Watch how fast support dries up for a team that goes .250.

The chip plant, not going to happen. Unlike the political spin you're getting from your pals I actually know people in the industry and it doesn't look good. The only reason the area is even getting it's tires kicked is state level politics. There's no serious interest or intent here.

Utica sucks and it's not changing anytime soon. Incompetent leadership, tax payer funded business failures, highest taxes in the state, overwhelming resident dependence on social services, lack of educated workforce, failing infrastructure, an ugly dirty city with a high rate of absentee ownership and little pride..Let's see your hockey team and and some low rent North Utica hotels fix all that. How's that Moe's coming?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYS Tax Trophies for All 21 min SOI 3
President Donald Trump 35 min FED UP 4
a message to all heroin dealers in utica 57 min SOI 2
Utica Cops 58 min SOI 7
Korin Carville 59 min Bill 3
should I GET GOLD TEETH OR PLATED TEETH (Mar '16) 1 hr SOI 88
Happy kwanzaa 1 hr SOI 7
Fitness Mill 1 hr Boats and chodes 15
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 3 hr hmmm 23
Clifford Fuel 3 hr Wayne 37