Target Cafe at the mall

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I think people don't really consider the café at Target part of the Food Court (which it really isn't, but it's still a decent place to grab a bite) and always say Sangertown has shit to eat. If they went to other parts of the mall, they could find something good!
The truth

Schenectady, NY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
VinnyMB wrote:
I think people don't really consider the café at Target part of the Food Court (which it really isn't, but it's still a decent place to grab a bite) and always say Sangertown has shit to eat. If they went to other parts of the mall, they could find something good!
So you consider the cafe at target to be a good place to eat? Lol
Junk Joint Junkie

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider the cafe at target to be a good place to eat? Lol
that party has no idea what ''good food' is.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Chicken now lol

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 10, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider the cafe at target to be a good place to eat? Lol
I'm not saying its the best place to eat in the mall but it sure as hell is better than that Chinese crap
hank hill

Windsor, WI

#6 Feb 11, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider the cafe at target to be a good place to eat? Lol
I don't think they meant it was gourmet.
heh

Rome, NY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
i wouldn't put anything in my mouth that came from sangertown mall!!! it has a huge cockroach infestation. i remember working there when Taco Bell was around I worked there for 2 days until I seen a cock roach.. once a cock roach, always a cock roach! you don't get rid of them. Also Subway opened a box of coffee and roaches just poured out of the box... disgusting.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Mmmmm yummy

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 12, 2013
heh wrote:
i wouldn't put anything in my mouth that came from sangertown mall!!! it has a huge cockroach infestation. i remember working there when Taco Bell was around I worked there for 2 days until I seen a cock roach.. once a cock roach, always a cock roach! you don't get rid of them. Also Subway opened a box of coffee and roaches just poured out of the box... disgusting.

Sounds yummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fifty us senators violate LOGAN act 18 min blinded by the light 71
Popeo's mouth problem! 46 min westy 15
papa Joe's restaurant 1 hr Diabetic Utican 25
I Take Exception To This 1 hr Diabetic Utican 6
Bob Donnelly is a piece of garbage (Nov '11) 3 hr Paulie 601
yssup taf srehtom ym ni dessip I <---- 3 hr Dave Smith 1
we love to shoot up philly and any city we leec... 3 hr smckgums 3
Judge Popeo coward - Ranting Fat Utica Bigot 4 hr Karma 11
landscapers 12 hr Stone Age lol 51
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 14 hr William 578
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]