Next Last
LOLOL

Syracuse, NY

#42 Jan 28, 2009
oh no, no no no no no!
alf

New York, NY

#43 Jan 28, 2009
Utica is a great place with lots to do, lots of great food, music, arts, plays, sports.
Skiing or snowboarding in town or area is great. If you like warmer weather, the Boilermaker and Arts Festival, etc., lots of ethnic happenings, Utica Monday Nite, etc.
It's up to us that are here to make it better, and lots of folks are doing just that in lots of different ways (most of them not in government)
mgoaxis9

Fayetteville, NY

#44 Jan 28, 2009
This may disturb some posters on here but this is from Businessweek magazine's best and worst housing markets of 2008 for 39 states in the U.S.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08/12/1210_...

could this be Utica's tipping point?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#45 Jun 13, 2014
No. Unless you have low self esteem.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#46 Jun 13, 2014
UTICA PRIDE wrote:
I have liven in Utica most of my life, relocating downstate and in the Carolina's for a period of time. I say there is no place like home, and utica is my home. The cost of living is cheap, teh Varisck St District is up and coming with some fun nite life, the arts are great around here, followed by musicians of all types. The food is to die for, the shopping is good, in addition to only being 30 min from the Adirondacks, we are the "Gateway", 45 minutes from syracuse, 90 minutes from Albany, and 4 hours maximum from NYC. Yes,there are poor neighborhoods and drugs, like anywhere else in America, but its all in what you make of it. I say yes move, and tell others! We need positive people who can recognize and appreciae the great things this community has to offer!
You're not the "gateway". How's that up and coming Varick street btw? Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad neighbor (Oct '16) 42 min Five stars 11
Why always destroying! 2 hr troy 38
ed welsh has been riding dirty 4 hr South Utica 2
Water Board Rate Hike AGAIN 5 hr Millions From NYS 9
Bri Joaquin 6 hr For real 1
Danfoss' BIG BAD ELEVEN WELFARE JOBS!! 6 hr No Jobs Here 3
mike mimassi dirt bag mjm (Mar '10) 6 hr Brandon 5
Cover up at OCJ 10 hr SHAZAM 23
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 10 hr Brad 751
Prostitution bust 13 hr Jack Benny 89