Ray

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Instead of all u losers on here bashing Joleen leave the lady alone ok enough is enough ... Ok listen to my idea all of you Bashers on here put on your work. Clothes and your boot go to all the Flood ares and help these. Poor people. You can all make a difference and At the end of the day you can feel so good about yourself be ause you reached out to people in NEED!!!!!!!

Another idea why don't all u wealthy people put your hands in your wallet or get the check books out and adopt a few families in need. We have. So many. Wealthy people in. The area learn. How to share in a tragedy and helpe these people . All u rich lawyers , Doctors , CEO's , Teachers, Professors, start writing out the checks . Instead of bragging about. Money put your mouth where it counts your check ok and wallets Shame on all of you .
WTF

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Ray wrote:
Instead of all u losers on here bashing Joleen leave the lady alone ok enough is enough ... Ok listen to my idea all of you Bashers on here put on your work. Clothes and your boot go to all the Flood ares and help these. Poor people. You can all make a difference and At the end of the day you can feel so good about yourself be ause you reached out to people in NEED!!!!!!!
Another idea why don't all u wealthy people put your hands in your wallet or get the check books out and adopt a few families in need. We have. So many. Wealthy people in. The area learn. How to share in a tragedy and helpe these people . All u rich lawyers , Doctors , CEO's , Teachers, Professors, start writing out the checks . Instead of bragging about. Money put your mouth where it counts your check ok and wallets Shame on all of you .
Try putting a period where it belongs.
Ray

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Try doing something different today and help a neighbor !!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Run on sentence Raymond.
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Ray wrote:
Who is it do you suppose that does the most to help people in need every day of every year even when their is no flooding?
well

Lodi, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Ray wrote:
Try doing something different today and help a neighbor !!!!!!
Ill help ray. What can I do?
Noah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Ray wrote:
I open up my wallet every week when taxes are withheld from paycheck to help support the government including FEMA. My property taxes go to the municipality and the county that I live in!! How much is enough? This is the Mohawk VALLEY, get it VALLEY!! Water accumulates at the low points of valleys, did you miss that day in Elementary school? If you get flooded after every heavy rainfall then move!!! There is a reason why an insurance company won't give you flood insurance. Come on people, a little common sense please

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Rescue Mission 30 min flash mob 52
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 47 min Phil DiPerna 22
Utica's Old Main Opens for Rare Public Tour Aug... 56 min Blidiussdocovof 12
177,000 promised to be payed with a shrimp bar,... 4 hr dark LAW 1
Who is Adrienne seeing now ? 4 hr Diane Pakmer 9
Say no to unions! 4 hr Diane Pakmer 58
Riggie is hiding under different posting names. 5 hr Diane Pakmer 26
utica aud 5 hr Year Early 34
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 7 hr Becky Wittman 86