Two arrested as part of prostitution ...

Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at Conkling Park

There are 32 comments on the WKTV story from Jun 18, 2014, titled Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at Conkling Park. In it, WKTV reports that:

Two men were arrested Tuesday as part of a sting targeting prostitution and public lewdness in the area of Roscoe Conkling Park, Utica police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 14

Ilion

#22 Jun 18, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>Parkway Pampering?
You're too good at this

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#23 Jun 18, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too good at this
I've been to a few spas before.
The Baron

Herkimer, NY

#24 Jun 18, 2014
They should head up to Remsen and vist Baron von Stueben's monument next.
dr who

Utica, NY

#25 Jun 18, 2014
the 62 year old is teacher at proctor esl teacher a real tool
Rated X

Babylon, NY

#27 Jun 19, 2014
What woman in her right mind would pay that guy for sex. When the under cover asked him for sex for money ... He probably thought it was joke and said I charge $25.
fritz

Hazleton, PA

#28 Jun 19, 2014
Rated X wrote:
What woman in her right mind would pay that guy for sex. When the under cover asked him for sex for money ... He probably thought it was joke and said I charge $25.
You realize it's not women they are soliciting right? Wait clearly you don't.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jun 19, 2014
Remsen Fools wrote:
Erin Hamlin from remsen won the bronze medal, the 62 year old teacher from remsen was going for the wood medal!
Don't forget. Like the guys having sex with a cow in ilion uticans will say they're not utican...much like they'll say this guy from Remsen wasn't utican...but they'll embrace Erin Hamlin like she is even though she's lived in lake placid for 11 years! Lol!!!!!
Wondering

Herkimer, NY

#32 Jun 21, 2014
Any half way descent looking crossdressers hang out over there or anywhere else in the area?
Streetrunner

Babylon, NY

#33 Oct 1, 2014
fritz wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize it's not women they are soliciting right? Wait clearly you don't.
Oh I get it now. Thanks. But:
If that guy was soliciting sex he would have to pay some serious dollars. He could use necessity as a defense to the charge.
fedup

United States

#34 Oct 1, 2014
Victimless crime. Stop wasting our tax payer money to harass and humiliate consenting adults. Hell most women are prostitutes anyhow. Just on a different acceptable way
Sam

New Hartford, NY

#35 Oct 1, 2014
fedup wrote:
Victimless crime. Stop wasting our tax payer money to harass and humiliate consenting adults. Hell most women are prostitutes anyhow. Just on a different acceptable way
At that sicko level, everyone is the victim. Any passer by that wanted to enjoy the park shouldn't be subject to perverts wagging their johnsons around. The diseases they spread to their other partners, some pregnant, hardly qualifies as victimless. The taxpayers foot the bill for their disease treatment. Far from victimless, except for the short sighted and stupid.
fedup

United States

#36 Oct 1, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
At that sicko level, everyone is the victim. Any passer by that wanted to enjoy the park shouldn't be subject to perverts wagging their johnsons around. The diseases they spread to their other partners, some pregnant, hardly qualifies as victimless. The taxpayers foot the bill for their disease treatment. Far from victimless, except for the short sighted and stupid.
Same as a ho who gets banged after the bar because a guy bought a few drinks. A Hooker is a hooker. Why don't we just make promiscuity illegal. Idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTN: Kayliegh "TAZZ" Hanna aka "Topix Racist" 3 min Yes 10
Work On Aud Improvements 5 min Sun 433
Bite Bakery 9 min Betty boop 14
Kayliegh Hanna blames "THE BLAAACKS!!" for Downs! 22 min Aww Cupcake 8
No mo CDBG 22 min RobbingUsBlindAtC... 3
President Trump a Great Leader 26 min Sure Is 8
Not so Happy Sam 27 min Welfare Cup Shrine 2
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 33 min One Down 103
Joette Mancuso 1 hr fact 16
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 6 hr Mmm mmm good 9