Pedophile next door

Posted in the Utica Forum

Concerned

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Anyone know the laws on sex offenders living near children. Just found out one lives a few houses away from me. He's a level two offender and I'm told the charges indicate he assaulted a very young child. There are two small children in the same house as him. Is that illegal and if so, who can I contact.
oh dear god

Methuen, MA

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Why cant they die why are they here?
Edin

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Anyone know the laws on sex offenders living near children. Just found out one lives a few houses away from me. He's a level two offender and I'm told the charges indicate he assaulted a very young child. There are two small children in the same house as him. Is that illegal and if so, who can I contact.
Do you have a name?
Concerned

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Jeffery DeNicola 1001 Lansing St Apt 3. I show his as a level 2. There are two children in that house under the age of 5-6 yrs old. I found him doing a search from the UPD site, and others. It's 3 houses from mine. I cant believe he could be allowed to move into a house with small children.
Not always bad

Rome, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Well i live by a couple Sex Offender myself. One is a Level 1, he was arrested for peeing outside while drunk in a park. So he payed a fine and is a Sex Offender for 20 years. the second one is A Level 2 Sex Offender, when he was 22 he dated a 16 year old and had consentual sex. This is Legal in over 30 states but in New York your a Rapist and a Sex Offender for Life. Even though it was consentual. Just because some people are on the list doesnt mean they are bad people. Just the law could be screwed up. In your case however I would have to look into it future, Says Sexual Abuse in the First Degree, Generally this is Forcable Touching. There is no age given of the victim. Also some people dont have any restrictions about who they can be around so it might be ok for him to be around kids. It did happen 15 years ago, I mean some people make mistakes. Doesnt mean they will repeat them!
seriously or what

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2012
as long as they are NOT on parole or probation anymore (where they must stay away from kids), yes, they CAN be around children. then can even live with a broad with kids. i say broad due to the fact that no woman in their right mind would live with a POS with that criminal background. HE currently has NO special conditions- great..

Sentence: Term: 20 Month(s) to 40 Month(s) State Prison
Supervising Agency Information:
Special Conditions:
Maximum Expiration Date/Post Release Supervision Date of Sentence: The legal dates posted on this site are the dates which were reported at the time of registration and are subject to change. The conditions of supervision are subject to change during the supervision period. The special conditions of release do not apply past the maximum expiration date of sentence because the offender is no longer under supervision by the listed supervising agency for this crime.
Scars, Marks& Tattoos:Tattoo-Shoulder, left
true

Jamesville, NY

#7 Feb 1, 2012
very true though i know someone who was 16 and had sex with a 15 yr old and is on the list . the kid got a bad rap . but on the other hand . there are men who assaulted children who deserve to be on there . its a sticky situation when it comes to the registration . look at the details . then make a good decision

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Kwanzaa ! 12 min Dr Maulana Karenga 2
new rescue mission in Hartford 47 min Seriously 3
Time Warner 1 hr My opinion 13
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 2 hr OnlyatND 1
wktv 2 hr pee u 6
Utica Common Council 2 hr UncommonCouncil 1
Competent Leadership Lacking for Area to Succeed 2 hr Mudmen 23
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 5 hr Big Hipped Utican 421
Serious car accident in Utica 5 hr Big Hipped Utican 40

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at December 25 at 10:23PM EST

Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:57 am PST

NFL 7:57AM
Geno Smith: I see myself as Jets' QB for a long time
NBC Sports 8:18 AM
Geno Smith: I'm part of the problem, I want to be part of the solution
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Beckham Definition of Special Talent
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants: Complete Week 17 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 7:03 PM
2014 NFL Draft Picks Who Already Look Like Home Runs
Bleacher Report 9:41 PM
Breaking Down Eagles' Game Plan vs. Giants
Bleacher Report10:49 PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots: Complete Week 17 Preview for New England
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners