Is UFD protecting Whitestown?

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Want 2 Know

Worcester, MA

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Been told 2 UFD vehicles parked at private residences nightly.
If you

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 30, 2011
Probably cause they live there moron.
Want 2 Know

Worcester, MA

#3 Jul 1, 2011
If you wrote:
Probably cause they live there moron.
And they are so important that they drive city TAXPAYER owned and insured vehicles to their suburban homes? More abuse.
Hey

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2011
It's called being on call. And being responsible for peoples well being. The only abuse you know of is what you do to yourself in a dark closet at night.
Vinny Bag A Donuts

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2011
Hey wrote:
It's called being on call. And being responsible for peoples well being. The only abuse you know of is what you do to yourself in a dark closet at night.
Being on call and responsible for peoples well being how? If they get there quicker or not it will not matter. According to Chief Brooks if people are trapped inside they must be "already dead anyway". So please explain why they need to take a vehicle home with them.
Want 2 Know

Worcester, MA

#6 Jul 1, 2011
Hey wrote:
Your limited intellect requires you to resort to ignorant retorts. Perhaps you are in charge of the UFD debate team.
Maybe

Worcester, MA

#7 Jul 1, 2011
Vinny Bag A Donuts wrote:
<quoted text>Being on call and responsible for peoples well being how? If they get there quicker or not it will not matter. According to Chief Brooks if people are trapped inside they must be "already dead anyway". So please explain why they need to take a vehicle home with them.
If they responded from Whiteboro,NY instead of Whitesboro St., those people would have survived the fire on Schuyler St.
Taxpayer Burden

Worcester, MA

#8 Jul 1, 2011
Hey wrote:
Six figure incomes and taxpayer funded vehicles and the inability to make a cogent argument. You are the total package. What a waste.
hmm

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jul 1, 2011
i was unaware the UFD protected anyone.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 1, 2011
Taxpayer Burden wrote:
<quoted text>
Six figure incomes and taxpayer funded vehicles and the inability to make a cogent argument. You are the total package. What a waste.
Six figures really?
Taxpayer Burden

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2011
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Six figures really?
Yes, really. SEETHROUGHNY.COM . If you know the name of the employee, it's all right there. The only transparency available.
Hey

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jul 1, 2011
Mind your own business.
Taxpayer Burden

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2011
Hey wrote:
Mind your own business.
Public funded jobs are the business of every property tax payer. Stop crying and admit the abuse.
If you

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jul 1, 2011
Only abuse going on Is all you suckholes living off of welfare.
Can U Tell

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2011
Let's play a game. Read the entire discussion again, from the top, and select the posts from the superheroes. Hint: they will be the most juvenile, nonsensical, and self ingratiating. (ufd members get extra time to look up the words)

Rome, NY

#16 Jul 2, 2011
Schuyler St fire. I would love to see all you people that bash fireman because someone died in an inferno. the fire was so bad they couldn't take the hydrant in front of the house due to fire and smoke. I'd like to see all you guys be a firefighter for a day and see what it's like. you wouldn't last doing anything that we do
Can U Tell

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 2, 2011
guest wrote:
Schuyler St fire. I would love to see all you people that bash fireman because someone died in an inferno. the fire was so bad they couldn't take the hydrant in front of the house due to fire and smoke. I'd like to see all you guys be a firefighter for a day and see what it's like. you wouldn't last doing anything that we do
"They couldn't take" " anything we do". Is it we or they? Are you going to deny that you are one of the superheroes? Proofread if you are capable or have your mom help so you don't make yourself OK foolish.

Rome, NY

#18 Jul 3, 2011
Can U Tell wrote:
<quoted text>"They couldn't take" " anything we do". Is it we or they? Are you going to deny that you are one of the superheroes? Proofread if you are capable or have your mom help so you don't make yourself OK foolish.
I am a fireman. and have been doing it for awhile. you little pieces of shit wouldn't be able to do what fireman have to do daily. if you guys hiding behind your computer writing stupid shit think you can do our job better. go join your local dept. and see how long you last.
tac

New Hartford, NY

#19 Jul 3, 2011
Must be all vollies posting here.
Can U Tell

Waltham, MA

#20 Jul 3, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a fireman. and have been doing it for awhile. you little pieces of shit wouldn't be able to do what fireman have to do daily. if you guys hiding behind your computer writing stupid shit think you can do our job better. go join your local dept. and see how long you last.
Oh yes, rape and pillage of the taxpayer under the guise of heroism, it's not easy. "We will yell and swear and call you names, that's how we heroes roll".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 22 min Sureky u Jest 29
Breaking mega news 25 min The question is y... 14
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 29 min ConsiderThis 212
Sandy Hook Was Fake 37 min TheTruth 14
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr Reney 1,231
OC Family Court Destruction Unit 1 hr Truth 3
worst places to work 1 hr Hank 12
12 north sports bar 1 hr frankee gee 31
Par 2 hr Puhlease 92
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 4 hr Elmer 247
Unstable Fire Marshall 9 hr Fire Marshall Bill 70

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages