Freak Related to Michael Wehby INMATE...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Jun 15, 2012
I know U wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you stay on topic or are you that stupid and desperate?
I'm only responding to your statements.

(...and destroying them!)
I know U

Cortland, NY

#22 Jun 15, 2012
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>High inmate population and thus high costs are directly related to the failed war on drugs that politicians use to advance their careers.
Treatment vs. incarceration is a better method.
Yeah, they're not the ONLY ones who advance their careers on it. Cops Fire and Prison Parasites ALL live off the lies and pretend heroics and so-called-but-not-true "Dangerous jobs" BS.
Also I CAN make my points without calling names I can do it BOTH ways but this has more effect and is more fun. Some of you are so stuck up your own asses you need to get yanked out the other side once in a while.
Alan

Cortland, NY

#23 Jun 15, 2012
You're smoking crack.
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's the highest "make-believe" number that I've heard from one of you haters. You might have been correct if you said, "around 8%".

Level 5

Location hidden

#24 Jun 15, 2012
I know U wrote:
You do but you do NOT BRING A FKN NICKEL INTO THE ECONOMY so you contribute nothing but a slightly higher septic flow all things considered.
My mistake. I thought labor was one of the factors of production.

However with your well thought out rants and cussings I'm sure you convinced everyone you know more so there is nothing to worry about. Every CO will quit their job and open the gates. It will be like Shangri La in Utica!

Level 5

Location hidden

#25 Jun 15, 2012
Alan wrote:
You're smoking crack.<quoted text>
If by smoking crack you mean shooting down lies and false logic without prejudice, then pass the stem!
hypocrite

New York, NY

#26 Jun 15, 2012
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake. I thought labor was one of the factors of production.
However with your well thought out rants and cussings I'm sure you convinced everyone you know more so there is nothing to worry about. Every CO will quit their job and open the gates. It will be like Shangri La in Utica!
But you do not contribute to any production since you do not produce anything, only suck off the taxpayers. A leech.
I know U

Cortland, NY

#27 Jun 15, 2012
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake. I thought labor was one of the factors of production.
You're wrong again, PENSIONS ALONE in NYS cost 9% assclown, then add in the salaries and the health care and it's around 65%.

Here's a site that shows you exactly how much we spend, read it and weep.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/New_York_...

Additionally LABOR is not "producing" something simp, if that were true you could pay people to count sand grains and call it a job and a benefit to the society. You bring in ZERO money you only COST money. Your jobs ARE NOT as dangerous as you say and no asscrack you do not need to "take your ball and go home" and close the prisons but you DO NEED to start being ACCOUNTABLE and KNOW YOUR PLACE IN THIS SOCIETY or expect more problems. Your semantics don't work here. I know you live off the system of fake "heroes" and all that but you can't deny the truth with ridiculous logic like you are trying to lay on us. Save it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28 Jun 15, 2012
hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Says someone who IS a State Employee sucking on the same teat as these lawless CO's. What government agency are you sucking off of now, Jim?
What I can say is that I work for the private sector ARC. I'm not saying which one though. I USED to work for OPWDD as a DDSCTA-1 but turned in abuse. The facility I worked at was like a minimim security jail/treatment center. I worked with some former COs. Turning in abuse was not easy as it meant I had to quit my job.
hypocrite

New York, NY

#29 Jun 15, 2012
There are no ARC organizations that are privatized. they are all non-profits. And you still are not part of producing any products that contribute directly to the economy. You are subsidized in whole or mainly by THE TAXPAYERS.
CONVICT

Sherburne, NY

#30 Jun 15, 2012
Who cares if a convict gets beaten. The scum was and always will be a piece of shit. If the co gets convicted and fired he still gets his pension. He was doing his job fighting off a convict that all of you would run from and be victimized by. Life will go on for him. But you all will still be crying because co's are well paid and have a good pension. Walmart's hiring security guards - you should all apply.
Concerned7373

Cortland, NY

#32 Jun 18, 2012
NOT GUILTY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 13 min Knows the truth 89
Stuck In Oriskany 31 min Just Wondering 22
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 35 min Oh Well 508
News 5 CNY Classes to Take to Prepare for an Apocalypse 46 min So 15
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 1 hr Cracker 107
Not All Nazis Are Bad 2 hr Adolf 38
What's going on with Utica Notre Dame football ... 2 hr Reality 62
Stay Away from these Contractors 6 hr For real 38
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 8 hr CONFEDERATE 1 254
Keeler does it again! 12 hr Antifablows 58

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages