American Girl Fashion Show

American Girl Fashion Show

Posted in the Utica Forum

Daughters mom

Oswego, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2013
What a wonderful event for mothers and their young daughters to take part in. I feel these types of events teach real moral true values for the young ladies. My only regret is that I have tried to get tickets for the past several years only to be told both sessions have been sold out. My daughter is older now and does not play with her dolls anymore and this rite of passage I am afraid is now missed. My vigilance to get tickets proved to be fruitless. Nonethess, if someone is interested in this wonderful event don't wait till its to late. Our girls grow up very fast. Be very vigilant and try to get tickets early for next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica: AG Lynch Isn't Concerned 13 min Chris Hameline EX... 9
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 16 min Chris Hameline EX... 34
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 21 min King TAZZ MVCC Dr... 58
Hit and Run, Lady on the Bicycle 50 min The Truthiest 1
Here is the best Utica Weather Site Ever! 59 min WeatherNut 1
matt sullivan 1 hr Confused 8
Why is Lansob Cretin Dave The Only One Going Down 1 hr SlobSmith 4
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 5 hr SlobSmith 49

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages