Real Estate Agents Not Buying Into Nano

Real Estate Agents Not Buying Into Nano

Posted in the Utica Forum

truth

Albany, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2014
They are all saying it's a joke and you will not get anymore for your house in years to come. Rental demand is up. Newbies coming here on probation are not in a position to qualify for mortgages under current lending guidelines. Housing inventory is half of what it was last year at this time.
Ranting Sgt Hauck

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2014
I think alot of people realize its a politician hog and phony show already. The things they're citing as "commitment" are transient group projects and nobody wants to put up with failhole upstate NY and the ignorant wite trash government job slobs looking for people to rape, ticket, harass and lock up to ensure their fat worthless asses can feed.
It's kind of obvious why all the normal working people are leaving NY. Let the chiefs and the welfare workers keep it it looks like it's collapsing rather well so far!
larry

Albany, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Ranting Sgt Hauck wrote:
I think alot of people realize its a politician hog and phony show already. The things they're citing as "commitment" are transient group projects and nobody wants to put up with failhole upstate NY and the ignorant wite trash government job slobs looking for people to rape, ticket, harass and lock up to ensure their fat worthless asses can feed.
It's kind of obvious why all the normal working people are leaving NY. Let the chiefs and the welfare workers keep it it looks like it's collapsing rather well so far!
Cuomo is pacifying Upstate NY but nobody is permanently planting a flag here unless your tax dollars are being converted to corporate welfare. The only real action are those getting in on the government money being doled out. Beyond that..... Nobody is going to benefit from the inconveniences heading our way. Get out well u can
Daves Abusive Rash

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Jan 26, 2014
Truth. Dave's peepee is nano.
Dave is at it again

Gouverneur, NY

#10 Jan 27, 2014
Whitesboros Abusive COs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
It's 1:00PM and the rashed wonder Dave Smith crawled out of bed at noon to begin his productive day of hate posting.
Dave goes wild

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Jan 27, 2014
Whitesboros Abusive COs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Yes it is.
Up at the crack of noon and hating for 5 hours straight!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Feb 4, 2014
Don't believe the market...believe what EDGE tells you! Lol
Oh Cliffy

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Feb 4, 2014
Nope wrote:
Don't believe the market...believe what EDGE tells you! Lol
Lolololol!
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 4, 2014
Oh Cliffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolololol!
Typical utican trashy response when they realize the truth.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Feb 4, 2014
Thin Skin OOoticans wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's true, the utica losers and whiners posts are consistently weak these days. I generally ignore all of them now that I know most other ppl are too lol!
I enjoy the homophobic and racist posts still. It's like watching someone drown.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Feb 6, 2014
Lol
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Feb 7, 2014
The private sector says nono nano in utica! Lol!
Say Goodbye NY

Malone, NY

#21 Feb 7, 2014
Nano is over hyped bull by the politicians and the morons to dumb to see that it is. Just another scam to burn taxpayer money.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Feb 7, 2014
Say Goodbye NY wrote:
Nano is over hyped bull by the politicians and the morons to dumb to see that it is. Just another scam to burn taxpayer money.
Yes it is.
Utica Positivity Brigade

Albany, NY

#24 Feb 7, 2014
Say Goodbye NY wrote:
Nano is over hyped bull by the politicians and the morons to dumb to see that it is. Just another scam to burn taxpayer money.
Yup, they still don't have a real customer for any of their plans... whether it's the three "clean room" facilities or the commercialization center.
I heard that there may be a no-name company out there asking around, but they most probably won't bite... Especially since Albany and Syracuse already have buildings available, and they also have airports.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Feb 7, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, they still don't have a real customer for any of their plans... whether it's the three "clean room" facilities or the commercialization center.
I heard that there may be a no-name company out there asking around, but they most probably won't bite... Especially since Albany and Syracuse already have buildings available, and they also have airports.
No one is going to utica for this. EDGE can sell the idea all they want.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Feb 7, 2014
Nono nano! Lol
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Feb 9, 2014
Private sector says nono nano. Lol
Say Goodbye NY

Malone, NY

#28 Feb 9, 2014
Ney Positive, Keep drinking that Kool-Aid..
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Feb 10, 2014
Nono nano.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Will Anphony Brindisi Blame Losing to Clau... 1 hr Dr Evil 1
Marc Jonas Karma Caught Up With You 1 hr JAJ 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 2 hr Brindisi says- 530
Trumps lies - the definitive list 2 hr Get a job liberals 29
Foxconn Disses1 NYS for plant - 7 states under ... 2 hr Crybaby libs 3
Anthony Greasy Brindisi - loser for Congress! 2 hr Crybaby libs 64
I am a Punk Coward Afraid To Be A Cop 2 hr SlobSeemann 7
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 4 hr Matt Ryan 21
Who was found in the canal? 9 hr joe mazza 27
Callihan WKTV 13 hr uh huh 74
Ending Marriages 18 hr Mirror Mirror 24

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages