Billy Williams says lawyer for longos...

Billy Williams says lawyer for longos gets info from topix

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arrested Development

Carthage, NY

#1 Jul 8, 2013
http://www.uticaod.com/archive/x853682047/Ten... the only people talking about fiction on topix is cops to discredit topix
Hah

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2013
Arrested Development wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/archive /x853682047/Tensions-flare-as- testimony-questioned-in-Longo- lawsuit the only people talking about fiction on topix is cops to discredit topix
Ya think? Funny Williams spends so much time here! Billy always was a worthless fat pos.
NoOneStillGetsIt

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jul 9, 2013
The Girl messed with The Guy's life, took his Children. Pushed him over the edge. Guy kills her. It's no-one's fault but the Girl, the faulty court system and the Guy's.
Not the guy's employer's, acquitance's, neigbors, friends...
There was another case like this in Deerfield after the Longo case. Guy killed girl then himself in front of the children.
Who's fault was that one? Guy's employer?
Who is to blame in that one?
The Girl, The Guy and The Court.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#4 Jul 9, 2013
Perhaps Topix posters should file a class action suit against Williams for defamation of our collective character?
Arrested Development

Carthage, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2013
makes me wonder how often he does come on topix and for how long he has
Jim

West Hartford, CT

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Billy Williams is a punk anyway. He probably did say that cause his mouth is always running. Kid is as dumb or dumber than a box of rocks. Yes that is my real name as posted and I'm sure he knows exactly who I am. Problem come see me. Loser!
Capt

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 10, 2013
Williams is too dumb to read.
Time Capsule

Herkimer, NY

#9 Jul 10, 2013
NoOneStillGetsIt wrote:
The Girl messed with The Guy's life, took his Children. Pushed him over the edge. Guy kills her. It's no-one's fault but the Girl, the faulty court system and the Guy's.
Not the guy's employer's, acquitance's, neigbors, friends...
There was another case like this in Deerfield after the Longo case. Guy killed girl then himself in front of the children.
Who's fault was that one? Guy's employer?
Who is to blame in that one?
The Girl, The Guy and The Court.
When they choose a post from topix for the time capsule to show just how idiotic the blog was, it should be YOURS; hands down.
NoOneStillGetsIt

Springfield, NJ

#10 Jul 10, 2013
Time Capsule wrote:
<quoted text>
When they choose a post from topix for the time capsule to show just how idiotic the blog was, it should be YOURS; hands down.
Really? Why? I know reasoning with someone like you is a waste of time, so I won't do it. Bye.
fatazz billy

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
Billy Williams is a punk anyway. He probably did say that cause his mouth is always running. Kid is as dumb or dumber than a box of rocks. Yes that is my real name as posted and I'm sure he knows exactly who I am. Problem come see me. Loser!
There's a few "magic words" that will make Billy run away. I see a bad end for the willimans boys.
Former res

Tucker, GA

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Maybe just maybe Billy is right! I know Dillion well even help him get hired under the Hanna administration, and I can tell you sometimes John got his values confused.
Former res

Tucker, GA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
All I can say is glad to be out of that snake den! Utica will never change, how very sad!

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Waterville, NY

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
He might possibly be too stupid to be ignorant also.
Former res

Tucker, GA

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Jim wrote:
I would be real impressed if you were to put your last name! Lol
Brady List Billy

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2013
Former res wrote:
<quoted text> I would be real impressed if you were to put your last name! Lol
I have his name it's "Brady List Billy!

What's your name?
Former res

Tucker, GA

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Brady List Billy wrote:
<quoted text>I have his name it's "Brady List Billy!
What's your name?
Cornell And I am LMAO
mic mic

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2013
APRIL1966 wrote:
<quoted text> He might possibly be too stupid to be ignorant also.
That's really funny in a billy sorta way lol!
Unknown

Whitesboro, NY

#20 Jul 15, 2013
If it's the Billy Williams on the UPD, he's always been a bully and a douchebag, anyway. Ever since his UFA days.

He couldn't get on the UPD officially until his big brother made chief and gave BABY BROTHER BILLY a pass on all the exams he failed over the years. That's why he spent so long running the van and his mouth up to OCJ every day.

He's got an ego for "everything he accomplished" when it was all handed to him by his brother. He was the laughing stock wannabe cop until that happened.
Hank Brackett

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jul 15, 2013
I hope this doesn't effect the lawsuit against the city of Utica. I want to see the city lose and suffer and have a judge say the city screwed up royally by making Roefaro's best friend police chief from the WRONG F-ING civil service exam. The city should be held liable for $10M and Tubby about $2M.

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Waterville, NY

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Unknown wrote:
If it's the Billy Williams on the UPD, he's always been a bully and a douchebag, anyway. Ever since his UFA days.
He couldn't get on the UPD officially until his big brother made chief and gave BABY BROTHER BILLY a pass on all the exams he failed over the years. That's why he spent so long running the van and his mouth up to OCJ every day.
He's got an ego for "everything he accomplished" when it was all handed to him by his brother. He was the laughing stock wannabe cop until that happened.
Don't forget his father was a cop too, that's how billy got the job chauffeuring inmates for the U.P.D{The Useless Police Dept}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comets Leaving.... 8 min Truth 84
Fake president 25 min Happily Deplorable 6
Since When Was Working Bad? 26 min Gotcha 3
Uticas Crazy Beeotch 27 min Halftard Hanna 13
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 31 min JUST READ IT 38
How's That Nano Working Out 33 min Well ok 1
City of Utica in the black 47 min Utica Land O Lies 2
Poll Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 2 hr Own it 4,919
Boycott RedBox 4 hr and MORE fail 59

Utica Jobs