Jones School Teachers & Assistants
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
wishing

Gouverneur, NY

#197 Mar 6, 2014
Now that is what I call an all american idiot. Reading while driving, smart!
beepbeep

Utica, NY

#198 Mar 6, 2014
former east current south wrote:
Honestly jones WAS the best school for years. Now it's not. The school gets less aide then all the other schools. I don't know why but it's true. They have less computers on ratio then any other school and do nothing to include parents anymore. South utica is still the best area of utica period. Always was and always will be. That said its not where the wealthy live. I live right by jones and our family income is just north of 100k a year. That's middle class .
This wins the prize for the most ignorant post I have ever read AND this azzhole texts while he drives---lol---probably driving a dump truck for the city of Utica. Looks like someone put a bug up his zzz LMAO oh yeah, south oootttica has all the class acts....glad I'm not there Go back to school eastender, you sure do need it. ROF
beepbeep

Utica, NY

#199 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
The difference between us is very clear, I'm not trying to impress you or anyone eke on topix. I wrote a message not a English paper and unlike you I have a job and read this site when I'm at a red light or taking a crap. So if my grammar offends take your degree and get a job teaching English. After that I'll take your class and shove the book up your ass
Might I suggest the use of Strunk and White before you post again? You can keep it right along side you in the dump trunk and consult it as needed which in your case will be every stop light.
riveting

Utica, NY

#200 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
The difference between us is very clear, I'm not trying to impress you or anyone eke on topix. I wrote a message not a English paper and unlike you I have a job and read this site when I'm at a red light or taking a crap. So if my grammar offends take your degree and get a job teaching English. After that I'll take your class and shove the book up your ass
You'd have to get out of high school first, dude. Another mission impossible." eke eke eke eke.". OMG eke eke eke eke eke
lil abner

Gouverneur, NY

#210 Mar 8, 2014
As someone else just said, parent participation is a must. Don't expect the teacher to do it all. Children today have no respect for teachers or any adult for that matter. This they learn at home. If you get too close the kids say they will sue if you come any closer. Half those kids need their butts wacked. I always gave the teacher the right. She is with my kids a lot longer than I am. So parents, take the time and don't always give teachers the blame and for heaven's sake listen to their rant and straighten them out now while you still can. They will thank you someday and will in turn pass this on to their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Esche 3 min DJBoris 17
100 million for 300 jobs 5 min The City of Riggies 12
Whose Set for the Parade 44 min Sid 4
Katrina Smith is pregnant AGAIN 54 min Dede 22
New hartford is the new east utica 58 min Utica TROLL 138
Kaitlyn Conley trial 1 hr Interestes 3
Sheboon made a deal to sell her newborn daughte... 2 hr Utica TROLL 19
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Drifter 929
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 2 hr The City of Riggies 51
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 14 hr Utica dd 24