Jones School Teachers & Assistants
ho ho ho

Carthage, NY

#156 Mar 2, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you compare test scores. One would think that a school from the most affluent neighborhood in Utica would outshine every school in the district. The problem is lack of proper leadership. The principal allows her staff and parents to run the school. She bullies those she can and acquiesces to those she can't. If I was a parent of a Jones School student I would be pressuring the board to replace her immediately.
you replied to someone who said that Albany st. school is the best in this area. You said 'if I was a parent of a Jones school student, I would be pressuring the board to replace her immediately.'
ugh

Utica, NY

#157 Mar 2, 2014
How sad wrote:
<quoted text>that you are living in a dream....a dream that you wish would come true. Sad to say that south utica gas gone to the dogs along with Jones school. Where have YOU been? As far as we see it, Albany st. school is by far, the BEST in the Utica area...Gen. herkimer and Jefferson come as a close second. SO THERE to YOU
If south utica has gone to the "dogs" it's because of the east utica grease ball trash that has moved there---as soon as the pizza place can support them. NO ONE wants to live next to them, so the respectable people move out, and down goes the property values, so more goomba trash moves in bringing their low life ways with them.
disagree

Carthage, NY

#158 Mar 2, 2014
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
If south utica has gone to the "dogs" it's because of the east utica grease ball trash that has moved there---as soon as the pizza place can support them. NO ONE wants to live next to them, so the respectable people move out, and down goes the property values, so more goomba trash moves in bringing their low life ways with them.
you are wrong, it is because more and more of the south utica people have changed their ways and have become trashy and drug infested...that, my dear is fact.
onewhoknows

Utica, NY

#159 Mar 3, 2014
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>you are wrong, it is because more and more of the south utica people have changed their ways and have become trashy and drug infested...that, my dear is fact.
Hardly. You obviously have no experience living there. Ridgewood is clearly beyond your means, education, and social standing so stop lying, bozo.
dont hate the paul girl

Riverside, RI

#160 Mar 3, 2014
dont get mad because i got a two week PAID leave and a CHOICE of what school i wanted to go to .. im the best thing that happened to Jones school !!!!! now the best thing that happened to Conkling !!! you can never get rid of Princess Paul ;)
12345abc

Ardsley, NY

#161 Mar 3, 2014
Princess Paul? Princess of the ghetto. Good luck poor conkling people.
disagree

Carthage, NY

#162 Mar 3, 2014
onewhoknows wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. You obviously have no experience living there. Ridgewood is clearly beyond your means, education, and social standing so stop lying, bozo.
FYI I live on Remington, and can see changes all around me, and if you pay close attention, so will YOU. It HAS changed, and NOT for the better. Oh, and by the way, I have a Masters degree and work at SUNYIT., also have 4 children, 2 of which are graduates of St. John Fisher. I have a summer home in Martha's vineyard, and a winter home in Florida. YOU sound like a NITWIT!
righton

Utica, NY

#163 Mar 3, 2014
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>FYI I live on Remington, and can see changes all around me, and if you pay close attention, so will YOU. It HAS changed, and NOT for the better. Oh, and by the way, I have a Masters degree and work at SUNYIT., also have 4 children, 2 of which are graduates of St. John Fisher. I have a summer home in Martha's vineyard, and a winter home in Florida. YOU sound like a NITWIT!
St. John Fisher impresses no one, not even the lowest of the low, like you. What about the other two, graduates of tractor trailer school??? lol. Try again, loser. The upper classes don't need to post their 'credentials' on Topix and if SUNYIT is as far as you got, it only proves the point of the previous poster that you are lowlife. Your grammar, punctuation, and diction are consistent with someone that strained to get out of of high school. Your bullshit is as transparent as you are. Go post on a kiddie forum--something that operates more at your level. Martha's Vineyard--hahahaha
serie

France

#164 Mar 3, 2014
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>FYI I live on Remington, and can see changes all around me, and if you pay close attention, so will YOU. It HAS changed, and NOT for the better. Oh, and by the way, I have a Masters degree and work at SUNYIT., also have 4 children, 2 of which are graduates of St. John Fisher. I have a summer home in Martha's vineyard, and a winter home in Florida. YOU sound like a NITWIT!
You are one of the dumbazz ta's at jones--they spend their day online and on the phone--get back to work and watch those kids you lazy, stupid fatazz. AND you are ugly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
disagree

Carthage, NY

#165 Mar 3, 2014
serie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the dumbazz ta's at jones--they spend their day online and on the phone--get back to work and watch those kids you lazy, stupid fatazz. AND you are ugly.
what's the matter, ignoramus...Can't you handle the truth. M y kids didn't even go to Jones school, let alone me being a TA there!
disagree

Carthage, NY

#166 Mar 3, 2014
righton wrote:
<quoted text>
St. John Fisher impresses no one, not even the lowest of the low, like you. What about the other two, graduates of tractor trailer school??? lol. Try again, loser. The upper classes don't need to post their 'credentials' on Topix and if SUNYIT is as far as you got, it only proves the point of the previous poster that you are lowlife. Your grammar, punctuation, and diction are consistent with someone that strained to get out of of high school. Your bullshit is as transparent as you are. Go post on a kiddie forum--something that operates more at your level. Martha's Vineyard--hahahaha
OOOh, sounds like I hit a nerve of a Low Life trashy person..Does the truth hurt..YOU couldn't pee on my credentials. I worked hard for them and VERY proud of MY accomplishments, unlike you who has only accomplished swearing!
hahaha

Utica, NY

#167 Mar 3, 2014
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>OOOh, sounds like I hit a nerve of a Low Life trashy person..Does the truth hurt..YOU couldn't pee on my credentials. I worked hard for them and VERY proud of MY accomplishments, unlike you who has only accomplished swearing!
You are the one with the filthy mouth, lowbrow. Your only accomplishment is finding the caps key and using it inappropriately on your silly rants. You couldn't hit a nerve with your father's jackhammer, gina, better stick to boiling water and eating pasta. That we know you know how to do and oh does it show. U r a blob.
dinka

Utica, NY

#168 Mar 3, 2014
12345abc wrote:
Princess Paul? Princess of the ghetto. Good luck poor conkling people.
Are we talking about the family of the Paul guy that just got elected to the school board? If we are, he sure didn't waste much time implementing the friends and family plan of the district.
mrsBrault

Utica, NY

#169 Mar 3, 2014
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>what's the matter, ignoramus...Can't you handle the truth. M y kids didn't even go to Jones school, let alone me being a TA there!
Right...and all italian men are faithful to their wives...LMAO
wowee

Carthage, NY

#170 Mar 3, 2014
righton wrote:
<quoted text>
St. John Fisher obviously impresses you, as thou doth protest too much.. and yes, Your name tell the whole story, you moron.
well apparently

Carthage, NY

#171 Mar 3, 2014
righton wrote:
<quoted text>
you know nothing about prestigious colleges. It is impressive enough even to a dummy.. you are beyond dumb, apparently.
dominicknetti

Utica, NY

#172 Mar 3, 2014
well apparently wrote:
<quoted text>you know nothing about prestigious colleges. It is impressive enough even to a dummy.. you are beyond dumb, apparently.
Is this the best you've got? Really? Your ripostes are embarrassingly inadequate as are you, my dear. You befoul the thread and the air around you. You are the epitome of ignorance and ethnic clichés. Yo mama, go pick you ass.
elocution

Utica, NY

#173 Mar 3, 2014
dinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about the family of the Paul guy that just got elected to the school board? If we are, he sure didn't waste much time implementing the friends and family plan of the district.
Just another guinea putting his stupid friends, children and relatives in jobs that haven't earned and are not qualified for in the least. It's no wonder the kids in that district graduate thinking deeze, demze and doze and demonstrative adjectives.
go figure

Carthage, NY

#174 Mar 3, 2014
dominicknetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the best you've got? Really? Your ripostes are embarrassingly inadequate as are you, my dear. You befoul the thread and the air around you. You are the epitome of ignorance and ethnic clichés. Yo mama, go pick you ass.
I knew you were black..that jive talk is all you know
well apparently

Carthage, NY

#175 Mar 3, 2014
dominicknetti wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the EPITOMY of the pits...in other words,'the Bottom of the barrel.' are you gay..as I am a male!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hows ROb Esce (King Welfare Comets) Divorce Going? 3 min Nester2548 5
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 7 min Ya mad bruh 38
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 10 min Ya mad bruh 40
Utica Nano in the news 23 min Ya mad bruh 21
Bob C from National Grid 35 min smokin 19
St. E's vs Nurses 47 min Someone who knows 16
Keeler caller Mario is Cretin 1 hr Cretin Unglued Lol 12
Carbone Sold 1 hr Judu 18
House of Good Shepherd 3 hr Citizen 21
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 3 hr Mina 264