Jones School Teachers & Assistants

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
White Trash

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2012
This school has the worst education department in the city of utica.The teachers and assistants are more worried about their social lives & who they are dating then our childrens education!
Tommy Tutone

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2012
I know someone who works there just started dating a light skin black guy I doubt her new guy told her he was just engaged to someone like last week & was dumped. She thinks he's such a catch & nice guy! Can you say dumb beooytch! Lmao
Ryan Seeacrest

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Tommy Tutone wrote:
I know someone who works there just started dating a light skin black guy I doubt her new guy told her he was just engaged to someone like last week & was dumped. She thinks he's such a catch & nice guy! Can you say dumb beooytch! Lmao
What's the teacher name?I think I know who you talking about
Eastwood

Albany, NY

#4 Apr 21, 2012
Tommy Tutone wrote:
ugh, somebody has the nerve to bring shame to our beloved school! It is no accident that many parents of current students went to school there as well.
Bballer

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2012
Maybe pettigrew should retire. Miserable as can be. That other 6th grade woman should go too. She is worse than he is.
Tommy Tutone

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2012
Tommy Tutone wrote:
<quoted text> its Lisa C. Curly hair,glasses nothin special to look at She a friend of a friend always liked the dark meat
That's who I thought .I thnk that's the girl who cuts my hair ex fiancee she s dating. He definitely downgraded Can you say Rebound! Ha
Gordanna

United States

#8 Apr 22, 2012
Who is Lisa Collucci
Uticas Finest

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Gordanna wrote:
Who is Lisa Collucci
She a whitetrash black lover
south utica

Glenfield, NY

#10 Apr 22, 2012
They teach to the test! My kid is in 5th grade and hasn't done more then a day or science or social studies this year! Gone down hill in the past few years, no activities anymore either
What would you do

Camillus, NY

#12 Apr 22, 2012
south utica wrote:
They teach to the test! My kid is in 5th grade and hasn't done more then a day or science or social studies this year! Gone down hill in the past few years, no activities anymore either
That's not the school's fault. That is NY State. All the schools are given a curriculum to follow for NYS. They just do what they are told. Get involved and change it from the top if you think things should be done differently. You cannot blame one Utica school for that.

You have to understand something. If teachers are going to get paid and rated based on student performance on NY State Tests, you bet they are going to teach to the test. If the students score poorly, then state laws say the teacher will lose their job. What would you do?
What would you do

Camillus, NY

#13 Apr 22, 2012
White Trash wrote:
This school has the worst education department in the city of utica.The teachers and assistants are more worried about their social lives & who they are dating then our childrens education!
You sound jealous of this girl, Lisa.

Your "generalization" of this being the worst education dept. in the city of Utica discredits you. There are a lot of Utica schools and I doubt you have observed them all well enough to make such a statement.

You sound very angry about Lisa. My guess is you are probably the ex or someone who is mad at either Lisa and her new bf. There is too much vengeance spewing in your post. You even titled your name as "white trash", as if you are targeting someone and labeling them.

just sayen
White Trash

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2012
What would you do wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound jealous of this girl, Lisa.
Your "generalization" of this being the worst education dept. in the city of Utica discredits you. There are a lot of Utica schools and I doubt you have observed them all well enough to make such a statement.
You sound very angry about Lisa. My guess is you are probably the ex or someone who is mad at either Lisa and her new bf. There is too much vengeance spewing in your post. You even titled your name as "white trash", as if you are targeting someone and labeling them.
just sayen
Wrong Einstein
moving

New Hartford, NY

#20 Apr 23, 2012
This school used to be the best ele school in the district. No longer. The principal is worthless and all she does is gossip all day. When was the last time there was any kind of assembly there? She does NOTHING. Everyone knows it and no one does anything about it. As far as the three 6th grade teachers? Ha...all they do alllll day long is moan about how unhappy they are they were moved to an elementary school. Families are moving out of this city at an alarming rate. No one wants to live where the school district sucks. 90 percent of teachers with children DO NOT LIVE HERE. What does that tell you?
Jones parent

New Hartford, NY

#21 Apr 23, 2012
You are right about the 6th grade teachers. They don't even want to be involved in the graduation of the students.
ditto

Utica, NY

#23 Apr 23, 2012
Totally agree about the Principal. I hope the new Superintendent takes her out of Jones. She is useless and does nothing at all. My granddaughter will be in 6th grade next year, and I've heard some terrible things about the 6th grade teachers.
Jones parent

New Hartford, NY

#24 Apr 23, 2012
whatever you have heard that is bad...is true. The principal can't/won't control them. They do what they want, when they want. One teacher has the students grading papers and I don't mean just occasionally...all the time. Whenever a parent tries to have a conversation with them, they all say how they never wanted to be here, how they are upset they are here and it really does reflect in their teaching. In this economy, they should be happy they have jobs! Try complaining to the principal...good luck...she is too busy gossiping with the nurse or the secretary...or the "security guard" who also does what she wants..it's a free-for-all in that school and everybody knows it but yet no one will do anything...listen up UCSD...you are going to hell in a hand basket...when u lose all the good families...see what you are left with.
Ufa1983

United States

#26 Apr 23, 2012
Jones parent wrote:
whatever you have heard that is bad...is true. The principal can't/won't control them. They do what they want, when they want. One teacher has the students grading papers and I don't mean just occasionally...all the time. Whenever a parent tries to have a conversation with them, they all say how they never wanted to be here, how they are upset they are here and it really does reflect in their teaching. In this economy, they should be happy they have jobs! Try complaining to the principal...good luck...she is too busy gossiping with the nurse or the secretary...or the "security guard" who also does what she wants..it's a free-for-all in that school and everybody knows it but yet no one will do anything...listen up UCSD...you are going to hell in a hand basket...when u lose all the good families...see what you are left with.
. Blah blah..... Fat ass.... I don't gossip! Lmao!
also jones parent

Carthage, NY

#30 Apr 23, 2012
Don't gossip? Please. When I went to register my child for kindergarten I had to wait to speak with the principal while she had a personal conversation with another employee. How do I know it was personal? Because they both did not hide it. I finally just left. Ask around. Find out for yourself how many teachers send their own kids to UCSD. You would be surprised.
jones school employee

Carthage, NY

#32 Apr 23, 2012
Jones parent wrote:
all the good families already left with are own children.... And parents like you are left at jones school inflicting severe pain on us employees!
jones school employee

Carthage, NY

#33 Apr 23, 2012
graduate wrote:
My children have had wonderful teachers an Jones. I can't comment on gossip but I will agree with what is being said about the principal. I thought Rasi was bad but this one has to be the worst.
I agree.... The teachers and staff have always been wonderful and hardworking. And still are! There isn't anyone there I would not want my own child to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VertuccI/Hanna fued 2 min Jim Martin Design... 34
What are the names of the hottest cops at the UPD 8 min Gtr 2
No Batman Costume For Utica! 8 min Nano GED 7
mariopass HOMOSEXUAL VOICE ON KEELER CRYING UPD 19 min Mario busted 3
Should ultra-racist Uticans be jailed? 19 min MarioPass OWNED F... 17
I hope you remember 45 min iwtktty 22
fat SOWBOONS SHEAPES STARVES SEVERAL #S OF PUPP... 46 min MarioPass TMPD 60
Utica ridiculed on NATIONAL TV! OWN IT! 47 min GLOOTICAS Maximus 39
Family court race 4 hr Democrat 33
nh football coach 7 hr nah 35