Name Rude store clerks at NH shopping...

Name Rude store clerks at NH shopping center

Posted in the Utica Forum

Shopper

Tully, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I went there a few times in a few different shops and can't believe what I hear about some of the shops with rude bitchy people working behind the counters. Keep your meanness at home and put on a happy face if this is true.

I am just curious if anyone else has had issues too there. I want to shop local but not if this is going on there.
well

Manlius, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Shopper wrote:
I went there a few times in a few different shops and can't believe what I hear about some of the shops with rude bitchy people working behind the counters. Keep your meanness at home and put on a happy face if this is true.
I am just curious if anyone else has had issues too there. I want to shop local but not if this is going on there.
I have never had the experience that you have had, maybe you should stay away and go to walmart instead.
Shopper

Tully, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>I have never had the experience that you have had, maybe you should stay away and go to walmart instead.
Never said I had an experience, but I hear rude owners and clerks at the Center. I only shop a few shops there like Forever L and the toy shop. Fk the other dump shops.
REALLY

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
HOW ABOUT WHOFUCKINGCARES
walk in

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2012
I walked in the hair salon there & asked for a haircut they all acted like I had five heads! Rude beyond rude! never again
Shopper

Tully, NY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
REALLY wrote:
HOW ABOUT WHOFUCKINGCARES
you are jealous
taxmaster

Cambridge, MA

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Princeless shop only caters to anglo saxon suburbanites.
KY WELLER

Whitesboro, NY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
The crossed eyed teen chick that worked at Great American there 19 years ago. She gave me clamidia
hate to tell u

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
taxmaster wrote:
Princeless shop only caters to anglo saxon suburbanites.
Well they are pretty much the only working class professionals left in the area. Fact is, your food stamps can only go so far
Maybe

Hamilton, NY

#10 Dec 19, 2012
I went to the Shopping Center today and into one of the small shops owned by locals. Anyhow they tended to me and when I paid the girl, instead of thanking me she said, "You are all set," and gave me my bag of goodies. The overzealous owner of the place, pushed her out of the way to get to the register to ring some other people out as he could not wait to get his hands on more money. He was the person who got my order ready, and he was right there when she handed me the bag and he did not thank me either. I can get that treatment at the large stores. After that I stopped at Burger King and when the young girl gave my my order she said, "Thank you." I loved it and told her I thought it was great. She said she always says thank you. Imagine that, and she does not even have a stake in the company!!!

Many in that shopping center b#%ch about the larger stores taking their business away and will tell their customers the sob stories, so I would think that they would at least say "Thank you," when you make a purchase.
liquor

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Ron & Mike from Lotto Liquors
Maybe

Hamilton, NY

#13 Dec 19, 2012
The facts wrote:
I don't give a flying fu#k how rude anyone is because it makes me feel better about myself. I never take their rudeness personally because their not mad at me, their mad at the world and I just happen to be in it.
It is not a question of taking it personally. It is a question of crying about the big stores taking away your business and then not appreciating the people who shop in your store,(and pay the overinflated prices, but that is not the point!).

Everyone preaches shop local but why should anyone pay more for something that they can get someplace else for half the price. And forget these people who preach buying from "artisans and crafters" and buying handmade, and then they try to say that the person who makes this stuff does everything in the "company" so they should charge way more for their stuff. It is a joke, as many of these people don't have businesses, but instead have hobbies. They just think like to play "businesswoman" or "businessman." UGH!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Shopper wrote:
Little rich bitches do not think they actually have to WORK for the money.
Well

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Maybe wrote:
I went to the Shopping Center today and into one of the small shops owned by locals. Anyhow they tended to me and when I paid the girl, instead of thanking me she said, "You are all set," and gave me my bag of goodies. The overzealous owner of the place, pushed her out of the way to get to the register to ring some other people out as he could not wait to get his hands on more money. He was the person who got my order ready, and he was right there when she handed me the bag and he did not thank me either. I can get that treatment at the large stores. After that I stopped at Burger King and when the young girl gave my my order she said, "Thank you." I loved it and told her I thought it was great. She said she always says thank you. Imagine that, and she does not even have a stake in the company!!!
Many in that shopping center b#%ch about the larger stores taking their business away and will tell their customers the sob stories, so I would think that they would at least say "Thank you," when you make a purchase.
Where was this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many SPACE SHUTTLES DID AFRICA MAKE 5 min thick h20 119
IBM to Halt NY Expansion 9 min Bad news 4 U 26
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 10 min Prison job farm 25
basketball boosters 13 min please 1
rob esche getting divorced 19 min William 28
You Ever Think They Had Segregation For a Reason? 26 min Dave Smith 22
breaking news SHOTS FIRED MOONCRICKETS READY FO... 28 min Dave Smith 2
Proctor graduation 15 hr huh 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance