Angelo Amodio Preaches At Mt Carmel

Angelo Amodio Preaches At Mt Carmel

Posted in the Utica Forum

Parishioner

AOL

#1 Jul 15, 2013
He was out of line forcing parishioners to give more money after his past.
Please

Enfield, CT

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Parishioner wrote:
He was out of line forcing parishioners to give more money after his past.
people make poor judgement errors . Live in the now . Get over yourself . Don't know the man at all . He did his time . Get over yourself . Don't go to church because your not acting Christian like . It does annoy me when I go to church and they ask for money however don't you want to keep the church going ? I give him credit I wouldn't be spending my time doing that .
Mt Carmel Parishioner

AOL

#3 Jul 15, 2013
The Amodios should know their place and it is not to chastise the parishioners.
ben

Enfield, CT

#4 Jul 15, 2013
I thought he was an aethist
Curious

AOL

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Why did the priest allow it?
Squiggy

Worcester, MA

#6 Jul 15, 2013
The Catholic Church owns more real estate than any corporation in the world. Look how the cardinals live. I think Christianity died on the cross. You don't need a God to be a good person.
Mid Pew

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Today, the priests usually don't ask for more $$$. They leave it up to someone on the parish council or a parishioner that takes part in the church.
Rich

AOL

#8 Jul 16, 2013
The Amodios are all active in the church.His brother Roger always acted like a big deal at Lourdes.Angelo had no right to discipline the members.He is a nobody.He works in a political job as his wife for the county.
Truth

Utica, NY

#9 Jul 16, 2013
I was there and I thought he was terrific and it all had to do with the up coming festival! Asking for vounteers etc. All he did was to let the parish know how things are going. Do you work? If not, get a job!!! Stop looking for trouble. He is doing a good thing.
Mt Carmel Parishioner

AOL

#10 Jul 16, 2013
I was not there but it is the talk of our parish.It was not up to him to criticize the collections.He is not even a trustee.He failed the public trust.
first amendment

Liverpool, NY

#11 Jul 16, 2013
do blacks go here, what about the muslums
Jake

AOL

#12 Jul 16, 2013
I wonder how much the Amodios give with their political jobs.
Truth

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 16, 2013
You all are so sinful!!! With people like you, no one stands a chance to do something meaningful. Of course you probably do go there because church is for sinners and you must feel right at home with all the company!
Bobby Ganoush

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 18, 2013
Kinda like Sam Talarico serving communion at Our Lady of The Rosary.
Maria

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Will Angelo be parading around the grounds this wknd during the feast?
just a guy

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 18, 2013
Didn,t realize that jesus posted here so He who is without sin cast the first stone. By the sound of things there must be more than one. We have no right to judge angelo and his family . Everyone makes mistakes. We learn and move forward. They are good people let them be.
in utica

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Aug 22, 2013
I guess he found god when he was in jail for forgery .
Taxpayer

Utica, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Christ is about forgiveness. Plus, he cannot be blamed for taking a job a plitician offers him. The dumb ones are the people who vote themin and those who do not vote!
Town and Country

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 22, 2013
Mt Carmel Parishioner wrote:
I was not there but it is the talk of our parish.It was not up to him to criticize the collections.He is not even a trustee.He failed the public trust.
Mt Carmel is the joke church of the city. Where all the big WOP cheaters go with their pollock wives and fat kids with ADD. They sit there and think about their miserable lives. They think church absolves them. None of you have any business talking about another. How disgusting to hear that "it's the talk of the parish". Typical two faced coward greaseball!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Utica covering up a lead problem? 2 hr Posted His Heart Out 60
Utica's answer to bad news? "KOKTALK" & Distrac... 2 hr Posted His Heart Out 27
Name the "Nanochip factories" in Utica! 2 hr nada nano 107
Big brawl at Shots on Varick Street ! 3 hr Layers of Phony 9
Todays OD 3 hr Ur Pwned fool 12
What Utica losers spent all day on topix today? 3 hr Ur Pwned fool 78
What happened Harmony 4 hr observer 37
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 8 hr mea 693
More from around the web

Personal Finance