Comments
121 - 140 of 419 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2013
FAILURE DARK

Camillus, NY

#174 May 7, 2013
Today is day 701 wrote:
Nothing new today!
Must have been too nice a day out for Rob Maciol to spend indoors explaining away Marine Kurt Wyman's death at Maciol's incompetence.
HOUSING YOUR DARK.

Your DARK can be accommodated in cages with stout iron bars. Make sure, however, that the bars are wide enough to push pieces of DARK food through. The rule of thumb is, four DARK per square yard of cage. So a fifteen foot by thirty foot DARK cage can accommodate two hundred DARKs. You can site a DARK cage anywhere, even on soft ground. Don't worry about your DARK fashioning makeshift shovels out of odd pieces of wood and digging an escape tunnel under the bars of the cage.DARKs never invented the shovel before and they're not about to now. In any case, your DARK is certainly too lazy to attempt escape. As long as the free food holds out, your DARK is living better than it did in Africa, so it will stay put. Buck DARKs and hoe DARK can be safely accommodated in the same cage, as bucks never attempt sex with black hoes.
Today is day 701

United States

#175 May 7, 2013
Nothing new today!

Must have been too nice a day out for Rob Maciol to spend indoors explaining away Marine Kurt Wyman's death at Maciol's incompetence.
FAILURE DARK

Camillus, NY

#176 May 7, 2013
Today is day 701 wrote:
Nothing new today!
monkey coward Back in the 1970s, a chimpanzee named Nim Chimpsky took part in a Columbia University research study called "Project Nim."

Project Nim was led by Herbert Terrace, a psychologist at Columbia who was attempting to find out if a chimpanzee could learn to communicate using American Sign Language.

"Everyone knows that words are learned one at a time," but something happens when children begin to combine words and create true language, Terrace says.

The question, he says, was, "Could Nim do this?"

A newly released book takes a look at the project, and the people involved examine the ethics of the experiment.

The name Nim Chimpsky was a twist on Noam Chomsky, the MIT linguist who theorized that language as we know it is unique to humans. Terrace wanted to disprove Chomsky's theory and show that a chimpanzee could develop real language.

To immerse Nim in a world where he would be taught sign language in the same way a human child would, Terrace brought him to live with a family in New York City in 1973, not long after the chimp was born. There, Nim joined a sprawling, chaotic blended family with many human siblings who could teach him sign language.
Colon Flavored Skoal

United States

#177 May 7, 2013
Today is day 701 wrote:
Nothing new today!
It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

#178 May 7, 2013
Colon Flavored Skoal wrote:
<quoted text>It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo".
Warning: Cretin uses Colon Flavored Skoal. How do you think he makes it?
Today is day 702

United States

#179 May 8, 2013
Still nothing from the correction tard people but crying hmmm?
Criffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#180 May 8, 2013
Today is day 702 wrote:
Still nothing from the correction tard people but crying hmmm?
Warning: it's Criffy above blabbering again. The only thing you can believe is that he's a fat coward with a rash.
Today is day 702

United States

#181 May 8, 2013
Dr Teller wrote:
This sheriff Rob Maciol is such an incompetent unaccountable fraud douchebag.
TWO YEARS almost, the Manhattan Project to build the fucking atom bomb was completed sooner than Maciol's pack of lies report.
A “definitive deadline” might be set next week for the completion and public release of the final report regarding the 2011 shooting death of Oneida County sheriff’s Deputy Kurt Wyman.
With the after-action report already compiled, Undersheriff Robert Swenszkowski said he will be meeting with the members of the independent review panel Monday to set a timeline for any last-minute editing, formatting and redactions that need to be done.
The report will then be printed, and its findings will be made public – minus any officer safety-related redactions – to assess the circumstances surrounding the eight-hour standoff that ended with Wyman’s death on June 7, 2011.
Swenszkowski said the agency and the public anxiously await the panel’s conclusions about how the standoff was handled and whether anything can be done differently in the future.
“It’s important to the agency to be able to review everything and move forward effectively for operational and procedural reasons,” Swenszkowski said.“And for the public, it is important to dispel myths and clearly define that the agency is moving forward and being proactive after such a tragedy.”
In the nearly two years since Wyman was killed, some members of the public have expressed their belief that he would not have died if the agency took different steps during the domestic incident that night.
Wyman was fatally shot when the homeowner, Christian Patterson, fired his shotgun after first being struck with “less lethal” foam tactical rounds in an attempt to incapacitate him. Wyman was running into the garage with his Taser drawn when Patterson’s round struck Wyman’s hand and neck.
Patterson was found guilty of aggravated murder and is serving life in prison without parole.
Before the report is finalized and made public, however, Swenszkowski said it is crucial that any tactical details and recommendations that might affect officer safety not be released publicly.
Once sheriff’s officials review the report, they will point out the portions they believe should be redacted. The suggested redactions will be sent back to the objective panel, which will either agree to black out the redactions or argue why any portions should still be made public, Swenszkowski said.
“The true intent of this review is really to help and assist law enforcement agencies in the future that run into similar circumstances,” Swenszkowski said.
Nothing new today day 702
Criffy Alert

New Hartford, NY

#182 May 8, 2013
Today is day 702 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing new today day 702
Warning: it's Criffy above blabbering again. The only thing you can believe is that he's a fat coward with a rash.
Today is day 703

United States

#183 May 9, 2013
Nothing new?
Today is day 704

United States

#184 May 9, 2013
Anything today?
Cretin Alert

New Hartford, NY

#185 May 10, 2013
Today is day 704 wrote:
Anything today?
Yes, like every other day, you are a moron and lip to azzz with Cliffy.
Today is day 704

United States

#186 May 10, 2013
Truth hurt? Accountabillity is over your head is it lowlife parasite man? Hey you're the one who has to live there. Enjoy the bounty lol!

Most uticans can't even speak without looking like ignorant retards the instant they open their parrot holes.

It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Today is day 704

United States

#187 May 10, 2013
I wasn't expecting the sheriff to do anything today Friday. Why waste your time about a death you caused on such a nice spring day right?
Today is day 705

United States

#188 May 12, 2013
I wonder what the big excuse would be today for this long delayed pack of lies from a public official?
Hey Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#189 May 12, 2013
Today is day 705 wrote:
I wonder what the big excuse would be today for this long delayed pack of lies from a public official?
It's just one more day in your failed miserable life.
Sheriff Spanky

Camillus, NY

#190 May 12, 2013
The only thing Spanky and his gang are good for is lurking by the side of the road to give out tickets. Their investigative skills are so sharp that when you lay a clear cut case in front of them they still can't figure it out.Oh well, let's build a park to make everything better.
Hey Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#191 May 12, 2013
Sheriff Spanky wrote:
The only thing Spanky and his gang are good for is lurking by the side of the road to give out tickets. Their investigative skills are so sharp that when you lay a clear cut case in front of them they still can't figure it out.Oh well, let's build a park to make everything better.
Do you need another park to flash yourself?
Any whine will do girls

United States

#192 May 12, 2013
Hey Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need another park to flash yourself?

Hey Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#193 May 12, 2013
Any whine will do girls wrote:
<quoted text>It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
How's Cliffy's mammy's drippin' oozin' crab trap?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Oliveiras Vacation 12 min Bobby Oliveira th... 3
Robert Oliveiras Debt 14 min Bobby Oliveira th... 3
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 16 min Gym Teacher 276
Robert Junky Oliveira 16 min Bobby Oliveira th... 3
Why Did the Columbia Close? 17 min Tamra 1
WHY cant I AFFORD LAND OR GET A JOB LIKE REAL M... 19 min Bobby Oliveira th... 3
I need TO COLLECT BOBBYS JIZZ WITH MY FACE THEN... 19 min Billy Gorilly W 6
Was anybody actually at Fuel's men's room when ... 23 min curious 34
OC Family Court candies 37 min FC is open to public 31
Mark Butler admits no chip manufacturing plant due 40 min Dr Answer 10
NH 12 Year Old Sues NHCSD 1 hr money hungry 8
Jill WKTV 3 hr Reality Check 17
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••