#99 Apr 28, 2013
Still waiting for maciols pack of lies!
starfeedfreeoons

Camillus, NY

#101 Apr 29, 2013
Latest UPD racism post wrote:
Maybe todays the big day!!!!
MAKING YOUR BLACK WORK.

BLACKs are very, very averse to work of any kind. The BLACK's most prominent anatomical feature, after all, its oversized buttocks, which have evolved to make it more comfortable for your BLACK to sit around all day doing nothing for its entire life. BLACKs are often good runners, too, to enable them to sprint quickly in the opposite direction if they see work heading their way. The solution to this is to *dupe* your BLACK into working. After installation, encourage it towards the field with blows of a wooden club, fence post, baseball bat, etc., and then tell it that all that cot belongs to a white man, who won't be back until tomorrow. Your BLACK will then frantically compete with the other field BLACK to steal as much of that cot as it can before the white man returns. At the end of the day, return your BLACK to its cage and laugh at its stupidity.
starfeedfreeoons

Camillus, NY

#105 Apr 29, 2013
GunPOWder Labotomy wrote:
His worthless racist Eashootica iness Exploitation by Public Servants" from SUNY IT, having also attended Morrisville Community College, another laughably fake and win of his engagement!
MAKING YOUR BLACK WORK.

BLACKs are very, very averse to work of any kind. The BLACK's most prominent anatomical feature, after all, its oversized buttocks, which have evolved to make it more comfortable for your BLACK to sit around all day doing nothing for its entire life. BLACKs are often good runners, too, to enable them to sprint quickly in the opposite direction if they see work heading their way. The solution to this is to *dupe* your BLACK into working. After installation, encourage it towards the field with blows of a wooden club, fence post, baseball bat, etc., and then tell it that all that cot belongs to a white man, who won't be back until tomorrow. Your BLACK will then frantically compete with the other field BLACK to steal as much of that cot as it can before the white man returns. At the end of the day, return your BLACK to its cage and laugh at its stupidity.
gig gig gig gig gig giger

Camillus, NY

#106 Apr 29, 2013
oh well little girl wrote:
what will you do suck him dry fa ggot ?
have your dad do it ?
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrested are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.

If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.

Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:

Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
Blame

Rome, NY

#110 Apr 29, 2013
Patterson is guilty he shot the gun that murdered the officer. Get over it he's sentenced and should rot away in jail.
SREGGIN GNIKNITS KCALB

Camillus, NY

#111 Apr 29, 2013
Blame wrote:
Patterson is guilty he shot the gun that murdered the officer. Get over it he's sentenced and should rot away in jail.
reverse the letters in title, they are f K ing patterson hard everyday.

BOOM BOOM

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#112 Apr 29, 2013
Blame wrote:
I hope they put you in Patterson's shoes.
You get over it

United States

#113 Apr 30, 2013
Blame wrote:
No YOU get over the fact that this isnt about the wacko its about th efat public parasite who by his own words lies.

Now do you get it or do we need smoke signals? 692 days since Marine Wyman died. Fatman saud the report would be done. That was a lie.

Now get over that. Talk about patterson on another post and try to make it sound like dead cops are just a "normal" way of doing business imbecile. This is why you suck because you losers are low on standards and accountability and big on "suck". ok? Your man sucks he takes the money but offers nothing but fat suck in return.
Blame

Rome, NY

#114 Apr 30, 2013
Sure angry one. You seem like a reputable,, upstanding citizen. Cough.
You get over it

United States

#115 Apr 30, 2013
Worry about your own reputability losers. There you go again. Its not about me mr shoot the messenger. Name one untruth. You can't so take off the berry flavored panties and man up about it. The fat coward who wouldn't know what an honorable cop or Marine was if he hit one on the way to the bar.

You are ill equipped to handle people from planet reality. Anytime you are confronted with your very own words you throw feces and call in the racist posters.

Anyway thanks for the off topic and lets talk about that fat liar sheriff who by his own words has given several varying reports. He said he would write one, then went and got a committee of flunkies to help and still despite his assurances the report would be done hasn't done it.

What the fuck do cant you fit in your fat head about that? Lets not play retard change the subject and attack everyone else's credibility the facts are bare and simple.
Fatfuck CapN' Crunch is an incompetant "lawman" and indicative of the flunkie ilk they hire there based on who ya know and who scams some votes.
Fatman Maciol wanted the job and chose to lead from down the road. Now he has nothing to say now that hes said 3different things as each became convenient. No redactions nobody cares what you fucking retards who can't even get your sights on straight and pose for pictures on your retard kiddie facebooks. So don't go there. Maciol owes this community a full REAL and thorough explanation of the events leading up to the death of Marine Wyman.

If he does not furnish it he does not remain sheriff. People are sick of the fat parasite public servant uneducated fat babbler class. Maciol said he would hand up a report numerous times and these deadlines have passed. It is now 692 days sine Oneida County Sheriff got Kurt Wyman killed managing a suicidal man with a gun.

That hasn't got anything at all to do with my credibility whether I'm a murder rapist nazi SS leader or Niel Armstrong. I didn't create the facts here so when are you adult children making a living off those dead broke taxpayers whose 65% of their taxes feeds you fat worthless fucks with no accountability?

Do ya follow me now Skippy?

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#116 Apr 30, 2013
“The true intent of this review is really to help and assist law enforcement agencies in the future that run into similar circumstances,” Swenszkowski said.

Of equal importance, I believe, is informing the public what exactly happened that night. But somehow I doubt our public officials feel the same way.
surgery

New York, NY

#117 May 1, 2013
frankcor wrote:
“The true intent of this review is really to help and assist law enforcement agencies in the future that run into similar circumstances,” Swenszkowski said.
which translates into they were unprepared, not properly trained and cannot publicly admit it.
Da Law

Ilion, NY

#118 May 1, 2013
surgery wrote:
<quoted text>
which translates into they were unprepared, not properly trained and cannot publicly admit it.
I'm interested to see how they explain the total lack of command authority at the scene. More tellingly, will they even admit that was the ultimate cause of Wyman's death?
surgery

New York, NY

#119 May 1, 2013
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested to see how they explain the total lack of command authority at the scene. More tellingly, will they even admit that was the ultimate cause of Wyman's death?
For instance, Wyman was not a trained member of the ERT. Why was he allowed to remain directly on scene once the ERT and negotiators arrived?

Then lets also find the reasoning behind hastily trying to end things before sunrise. There were no hostages and nobody else in harm's way during the entire event. Just one man holed up in his garage, surrounded by an army. Anybody, law enforcement or not, will tell you time is on the side of law enforcement in that type of situation. So why rush it? They can't answer that, or simply won't.

Maciol's ineptitude got Wyman killed.
Da Law

Ilion, NY

#120 May 1, 2013
surgery wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance, Wyman was not a trained member of the ERT. Why was he allowed to remain directly on scene once the ERT and negotiators arrived?
Then lets also find the reasoning behind hastily trying to end things before sunrise. There were no hostages and nobody else in harm's way during the entire event. Just one man holed up in his garage, surrounded by an army. Anybody, law enforcement or not, will tell you time is on the side of law enforcement in that type of situation. So why rush it? They can't answer that, or simply won't.
Maciol's ineptitude got Wyman killed.
Has the officer in charge ever been identified? From the media coverage of the trial it appeared that no one knew who was responsible for the incident scene. Or, for that matter, who gave the order to open fire.
Why so long

Meriden, CT

#121 May 1, 2013
I do not know Patterson or anyone involved in this whole thing but it seems like this has taken way to long to explain. It almost seems like they though it might just go away and people would forget about it. They never even proved if Wyman was shot by Patterson or a member of the OCS's dept ! I also agree that there was no reason to go after him then when they still had at least 4 hours till daylight. I also think they were to busy playing bigshots with that "We Got This" instead of calling in much better trained and better prepaired NYS Police to handle it. If it was ever proven Patterson did take the shot that killed Wyman it might be different but if it was friendly fire that got him killed after he would not follow a dirrect order then I would not say he should go scott free but maybe not get a sentence he does not deserve. I for one could not have sat on that jury with so many unanswered questions and found him giulty of all charges. The pros played the jury with the other deputies saying what his last words were and things like that or how they heald him in theirs arms, I would not give a damn about that ! I would want to know what lead up to him being shot and who REALLY shot him !! Like I said, this guy was not completely right but the OCS dept with there cowboy ways may have really been the ones that killed him and not this fool.
surgery

New York, NY

#122 May 2, 2013
Why so long wrote:
I do not know Patterson or anyone involved in this whole thing but it seems like this has taken way to long to explain. It almost seems like they though it might just go away and people would forget about it. They never even proved if Wyman was shot by Patterson or a member of the OCS's dept ! I also agree that there was no reason to go after him then when they still had at least 4 hours till daylight. I also think they were to busy playing bigshots with that "We Got This" instead of calling in much better trained and better prepaired NYS Police to handle it. If it was ever proven Patterson did take the shot that killed Wyman it might be different but if it was friendly fire that got him killed after he would not follow a dirrect order then I would not say he should go scott free but maybe not get a sentence he does not deserve. I for one could not have sat on that jury with so many unanswered questions and found him giulty of all charges. The pros played the jury with the other deputies saying what his last words were and things like that or how they heald him in theirs arms, I would not give a damn about that ! I would want to know what lead up to him being shot and who REALLY shot him !! Like I said, this guy was not completely right but the OCS dept with there cowboy ways may have really been the ones that killed him and not this fool.
Exactly. What's the holdup? What are they hiding? What's not to say Wyman wasn't shot by a deputy from behind and not by Patterson from the front. After all, Wyman was directly in the line of fire running into the garage and could have easily been hit by friendly fire.

sure, Patterson carries some responsibility in this, but not all of it. They decided to hang this around his neck and leave total responsibility on him and him alone. From a friend of mine with the OCSD a few days after this mess, he told me the entire handling was a disaster and that the State Police offered to assist or even take over, but Maciol declined. Must have been Fat Rob has an ego as big as his waist.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#124 May 2, 2013
surgery wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. What's the holdup? What are they hiding? What's not to say Wyman wasn't shot by a deputy from behind and not by Patterson from the front. After all, Wyman was directly in the line of fire running into the garage and could have easily been hit by friendly fire.
sure, Patterson carries some responsibility in this, but not all of it. They decided to hang this around his neck and leave total responsibility on him and him alone. From a friend of mine with the OCSD a few days after this mess, he told me the entire handling was a disaster and that the State Police offered to assist or even take over, but Maciol declined. Must have been Fat Rob has an ego as big as his waist.
Thing is they took the first shot,shined lights in his eyes,and who knows what the fuck else. The guy just had his wife leave him,he was a frigging mess already. I have no law enforcement experience,but they did everything that you shouldn't to to a guy that just got that news. I wouldn't be surprised if she was banging a cop...
Everyone Agrees

West Hartford, CT

#125 May 2, 2013
Dateline NBC or someone should look into this case !! There are to many things wrong wirh this whole thing ! If the OCS's did not make a lot of mistakes then why take so long to come out with the facts ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are there Grandparents right in New York State?? (Jan '11) 30 min sjc_1988 28
Popeye's in Oneida Square 54 min Bbo 3
Utica Vomits -embarrassing 1 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 38
NanoNovember is almost here!!!!! YEAH!!!! 1 hr Observer 7
Utica Aud: AHL Welfare All-Star game 1 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 220
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 1 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 23
Waste of Taxpayer Dollars 1 hr Sorry 8
David Inserra 1 hr Crime Watch 21
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 1 hr Fruitcake County 34
School Principals 4 hr Ray 8