Sheriff Macioll's Bullsht Wyman Manha...
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
They failed U pubic boy

United States

#508 Nov 26, 2013
Now back to defending my UPD friends with racist posts!
Whitewashed report

Potsdam, NY

#509 Nov 26, 2013
Will Maciol EVER finish whitewashing that silly report? Everyone with half an ounce of common sense and paid attention during the trial realizes the report will be twisted. It will lay all blame on Christian Patterson instead of identifying the poor decision making and complete lack of control of the scene by the OCSO as responsible for the death of Deputy Wyman.
Cretin Hob Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#510 Nov 26, 2013
They failed U pubic boy wrote:
Now back to defending my UPD friends with racist posts!
The cop hating paranoid Cretin Hob is at it again. Did your daddy really get busted for child sex crimes Cretin? Is that why you hate cops so much?
Cretin Hob Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#511 Nov 26, 2013
Whitewashed report wrote:
Will Maciol EVER finish whitewashing that silly report? Everyone with half an ounce of common sense and paid attention during the trial realizes the report will be twisted. It will lay all blame on Christian Patterson instead of identifying the poor decision making and complete lack of control of the scene by the OCSO as responsible for the death of Deputy Wyman.
Cretin Hob above, he whitewashes his gums with his step daddy's spunk and gets a check for it.
SREGGIN

United States

#512 Nov 26, 2013
YOUR MOTHER IS A HORE and gets miles of blackdick every HOUR!! HOW DARE you question St. Maciol!! You must like BLACKS or be A CRIMINAL! WHAT IS YOUR NAME so I can come assault you and shoot every coon lving in your welfare hovel!!!!!

-Signed "Anon Lawman" and Die-Hard emotionally fucked-up law enforcement supporter.
Whitewashed report

Potsdam, NY

#513 Nov 26, 2013
Cretin Hob Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin Hob above, he whitewashes his gums with his step daddy's spunk and gets a check for it.
I don't know who you're calling a Credin Hob, but I am, certainly, anything but that. Keep your childish name calling to yourself. If you have issues with someone articulating their position and offer nothing but name calling, please move on. Adults have something to say.
Cretin Hob Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#514 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't know who you're calling a Credin Hob, but I am, certainly, anything but that. Keep your childish name calling to yourself. If you have issues with someone articulating their position and offer nothing but name calling, please move on. Adults have something to say.
No.
Maciol is crook

Vernon Center, NY

#515 Nov 28, 2013
Another Holiday, more delay. While many enjoy a Thanksgiving meal, the accurate story of Deputy Wyman's death remains untold and those at the OSCO who are responsible continue to bury the truth.
Today is day 907

United States

#516 Nov 30, 2013
Nothing new from the phony lawmans. No surprise there!
Today is day 907

Gouverneur, NY

#517 Nov 30, 2013
Today is day 907 wrote:
Nothing new from the phony lawmans. No surprise there!
Nothing new from Cretin Hob fail. No surprise there!
Today is day 910

United States

#518 Dec 1, 2013
That settles it. Maciol has taken longer to produce one lying report than it too the US to produce an atomic bomb.

Say "fat, pathetic, worthless public servant full of mealy-mouthed excuses" for us Rob. You always were a piece of loudmouth shit and you deserve to be exactly where you are twisting in the wind for this public fraud. Get ready for some bad PR fatman.
Do the math

Potsdam, NY

#519 Dec 2, 2013
Today is day 910 wrote:
That settles it. Maciol has taken longer to produce one lying report than it too the US to produce an atomic bomb.
Say "fat, pathetic, worthless public servant full of mealy-mouthed excuses" for us Rob. You always were a piece of loudmouth shit and you deserve to be exactly where you are twisting in the wind for this public fraud. Get ready for some bad PR fatman.
How can someone judge the above comment as "nuts" or "disagree"? It's fact the Wyman report has been completed for many months. There has been much mystery surrounding those who created it and their focus. It's fact Maciol has flat out refused to release it. Recently, an article in the Utica OD proclaimed the report is to be released soon, which was to have been the case last June, but it wasn't. It was also reported the OCSO plans to redact certain portions of the report at their discretion, implying cover up of wrongdoing. It's also fact it took Oppenheimer et al about 3 years to produce an atomic bomb. What is nuts or disagreeable about this?
There it is

United States

#520 Dec 2, 2013
Do the math wrote:
<quoted text>
How can someone judge the above comment as "nuts" or "disagree"? It's fact the Wyman report has been completed for many months. There has been much mystery surrounding those who created it and their focus. It's fact Maciol has flat out refused to release it. Recently, an article in the Utica OD proclaimed the report is to be released soon, which was to have been the case last June, but it wasn't. It was also reported the OCSO plans to redact certain portions of the report at their discretion, implying cover up of wrongdoing. It's also fact it took Oppenheimer et al about 3 years to produce an atomic bomb. What is nuts or disagreeable about this?
It's all they've got. Deny. Attack. No worries people see it for exactly what it is.
Do the math

Potsdam, NY

#521 Dec 4, 2013
There it is wrote:
<quoted text>It's all they've got. Deny. Attack. No worries people see it for exactly what it is.
My concern is people are too blind (sheeple) to see it for exactly what it is. Where is the pressure? Everyone knows there is zero investigative journalism in this town, so Maciol is able to sit back while this mess continues to sink lower into the background.

Those who do understand see how horrible the tragedy truly is and what it means for civil liberties and how corruption is running rampant in Oneida County.
More Maciol lies

Potsdam, NY

#523 Dec 11, 2013
917 days and still no report! No "real" investigation either. Nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Oh Where Has Cretin Been? 5 min Dropthesoapatucci 5
hiv (Mar '17) 7 min Intheknow 20
fake news awards lmao 29 min Pro bowl 12
When Will Hillary's Doc Be on TV? 31 min Dress 2
More Refugees Needed to Stress the Budget 39 min illegalscum 3
Celebrities that threatened to leave USA 40 min Economy more impo... 3
Herb Philipson's being sold 42 min archie 69
who know the dawn grillo story (Sep '08) 11 hr all nonsense 141
Downtown hospital 12 hr Interesting Times 101
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 12 hr Gone To Seed 37