Zezio theAnalCretinTal ker

United States

#462 Oct 7, 2013
Funny the only people who can defend the fraud can only formulate anal poopie commentary. This probably means the fatman surrounds himself with the usual lowest common denominator "man"!
Cliffy Dave Sux

New Hartford, NY

#463 Oct 7, 2013
Zezio theAnalCretinTalker wrote:
Funny the only people who can defend the fraud can only formulate anal poopie commentary. This probably means the fatman surrounds himself with the usual lowest common denominator "man"!
Cretin poops his diaper for his mommy and licks her rank clam.
Today is day 859

United States

#465 Oct 13, 2013
Still no word from the fat fake slob Sheriff Maciol.

When will he make good on his oft-made promise to provide a report that explains away all the conflicting statements and incompetence in the death of Marine Kurt Wyman????
Today is day 859

New Hartford, NY

#466 Oct 13, 2013
Today is day 859 wrote:
Still no word from the fat fake slob Sheriff Maciol.
When will he make good on his oft-made promise to provide a report that explains away all the conflicting statements and incompetence in the death of Marine Kurt Wyman????
......and when will the fat slob Cliffy provide a report that explains away my incontinence.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#467 Oct 17, 2013
863 days, still no report. Based on all of the statements coming from Maciol's office (none) what are we to believe?
Hes a sham man

United States

#468 Oct 17, 2013
Maciol is a sham. No different than the rest of the louts they have in "professional" office there.
Cretin in disguise

New Hartford, NY

#469 Oct 17, 2013
Hes a sham man wrote:
Maciol is a sham. No different than the rest of the louts they have in "professional" office there.
Oh yes, it's the self proclaimed moron Cretin above posting in disguise replying to his own f'd up posts.
Today is day 864

Belford, NJ

#470 Oct 17, 2013
Looks like fatmans not gonna provide the report today!
Tick tick tick.
Cretin Sux

New Hartford, NY

#471 Oct 18, 2013
Today is day 864 wrote:
Looks like fatmans not gonna provide the report today!
Tick tick tick.
Looks like Cretin above is on Cliffy's azzz again about some report.
Fedup with Cretin Police

Belford, NJ

#472 Oct 18, 2013
Shut the fk up public scumbag and take your bitch lumps. If your "man" could keep her word we wouldn't be talking. Get ready for an assload of public ridicule Maciol. Time is ticking.
Fedup with Cretin Police

Belford, NJ

#473 Oct 18, 2013
Edward Rodriguez

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#474 Oct 18, 2013
Looking to buy slave from Asia? Write us: master_hoang@rocketmail.com
Cretiin Sux

New Hartford, NY

#475 Oct 18, 2013
Fedup with Cretin Police wrote:
Shut the fk up public scumbag and take your bitch lumps. If your "man" could keep her word we wouldn't be talking. Get ready for an assload of public ridicule Maciol. Time is ticking.
Waaa waaaa Cretin...a little testy today are we?
Fedup with Cretin Police

Belford, NJ

#476 Oct 18, 2013
Ok retards, sex potty talk is not the best way to try to make Maciol look like a "winner" here. I mean I know you probably have nobody who can actually talk but you should relize how pathetic this truly make you look. This is why you people fail all your lives.
Cretiin Sux

New Hartford, NY

#477 Oct 18, 2013
Fedup with Cretin Police wrote:
Ok retards, sex potty talk is not the best way to try to make Maciol look like a "winner" here. I mean I know you probably have nobody who can actually talk but you should relize how pathetic this truly make you look. This is why you people fail all your lives.
Waaa waaaaa Cretin. You lose and you suk.
Here it comes

Belford, NJ

#478 Oct 18, 2013
New facebook page started today!
Another Wyman parade

Belford, NJ

#479 Oct 18, 2013
WHITESTOWN —

Keeping the memory of a fallen officer alive, the construction of the Deputy Kurt B. Wyman Memorial Park is advancing.

The second annual Fall Festival in Wyman’s honor is scheduled from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at the Whitestown Town Park on Gibson Road.

Wyman was killed June 7, 2011, when he was shot while on duty. He left behind his wife, Lauren, and two children.

The Fall Festival is to honor Wyman and to help raise funds for the completion of the park. The event will feature hay rides, the Utica ZooMobile, a magician, bounce houses, face painting, sports contests, Rising Star Soccer Club games, Food By Deans concessions and children’s ID’s by the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.

Working toward the completion of the park involves help from a broad range of individuals.

“It’s a group of people who care about Kurt Wyman and want his memory to live on,” said David Sherline, a committee member of the Deputy Wyman Foundation Inc.“He is never forgotten.”

The festival is more than raising money. Sherline said it’s also about raising awareness.

Susan Godin, Oneida County Sherriff’s secretary and committee member, said a special part of the Fall Festival will be a bronze plaque attached to a podium in honor of Wyman.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/news/x638681795/Fall-F...
Today is day 870

United States

#481 Oct 24, 2013
No mention of the Wyman report from fat Robbie!
But of course he and coward Scott McNamara found time to support the internet bullying laws hahaha! The self obsessed pieces of public shit are clearly more concerned with their reputations than doing their jobs.
You cowards won't be hiding behind that law long. People are going to talk about what you are and your bitch laws won't help.
Ian Hob is Cretin

United States

#482 Oct 24, 2013
Today is day 870 wrote:
No mention of the Wyman report from fat Robbie!
But of course he and coward Scott McNamara found time to support the internet bullying laws hahaha! The self obsessed pieces of public shit are clearly more concerned with their reputations than doing their jobs.
You cowards won't be hiding behind that law long. People are going to talk about what you are and your bitch laws won't help.
It's Ian gobble your knob Hob aka Cretin above ranting about some bs issue while he sux manzzz for money above.
Today is day 873

United States

#483 Oct 27, 2013
Nothing new today. Nothing but Maciol babble tomorrow.

Still no report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBM backs out of phony "Nano Utica". You'reFucked. 2 min Aszwipe Riggies U... 22
Whitesboro M&T Bank 4 min SOI 9
Bernadette Romano Clark 12 min disgusted 7
Do I need a lawyer for my workers comp case (Jun '13) 19 min Zach 30
David Inserra 19 min Pond Lane 20
Comets look Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! 20 min Funny 22
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 24 min Another way 14
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 41 min Anonymous 17
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 48 min Comets Welfare Stars 31
utica national (Jun '13) 2 hr Corporate USA 645
School Principals 10 hr tatt 7
Utica Dating
Find my Match