Sheriff Macioll's Bullsht Wyman Manhattan Proj.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 320 of419
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Harbor Project Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

AzzNdick on uticans mind wrote:
<quoted text>Yup I'm Dave Smith and you're no detective lol!
Anyyyyyway, when will the worthless fraud sheriff finish the report he lied about?
Hey wait! I thought I was dave smith! Lol
Cretin Dave eats azzzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Harbor Project Face wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Cretin Dave above. He eats azzzz for a living. Lol.
Harbor Project Face

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Wait?! You're not? Lol
Cretin Dave says

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Wait?! You're not? Lol
"I actually used to earn more when I worked in Utica."
Today is day 842

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Factfinder wrote:
Robert Maciol has a master plan and anybody that knows him will agree. He intended on running for sheriff in the prior election, but over time realized that he would not win the election. With the Indian Nation backing he went ahead the following election which mad it a slam dunk for him. His next goal is to be the County Executive. In order for him to do that he needs a blemish free reign as sheriff. Thus when the report does come out it has got to have not been any wrong doing on his leadership or the OCSD. He intends to use the Sheriffs office to spring him into politics
Robert Maciol isn't even a human being he is a phony. Now we hear the cowards are trying to bury the embarrassing report he lied and said he would make public long ago.

Meantime the fat faggots are having a "bro ride" to "prove" how much they loved their dear dead "brother" Kurt Wyman. And making a little change for their pockets. These people are disgusting and have gotten to the point where not only don't they have accountability, taste or sense of shame, they don't even recognize it exists.

Yup. Robert Maciol sure turned out to be a "fine" "sheriff"! Where are all the bigmouths that defended him prior to his Indian Nation supported election? People don't seem so loud and boisterous of Maciol's abilities and bearing now do they?

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Will the report on the incident that left Deputy Wyman's children and wife without a father and husband be released before 3 years have past since Wyman's death?
Cretin Dave is out

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Today is day 842 wrote:
<quoted text>Robert Maciol isn't even a human being he is a phony. Now we hear the cowards are trying to bury the embarrassing report he lied and said he would make public long ago.
Meantime the fat faggots are having a "bro ride" to "prove" how much they loved their dear dead "brother" Kurt Wyman. And making a little change for their pockets. These people are disgusting and have gotten to the point where not only don't they have accountability, taste or sense of shame, they don't even recognize it exists.
Yup. Robert Maciol sure turned out to be a "fine" "sheriff"! Where are all the bigmouths that defended him prior to his Indian Nation supported election? People don't seem so loud and boisterous of Maciol's abilities and bearing now do they?
It's Cretin Dave above. He's a loser of the first magnitude and we know his name.
Today is day 842

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Cretin Dave is out wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Cretin Dave above. He's a loser of the first magnitude and we know his name.
Sure you do. The only thing you know you fucking zero asshole is that you're a loser with maturity and emotional problems. Why else would a scumbfuck like you defend the fraud? The facts are the facts the fat worthless public douchebag sheriff is a coward who won't own up to his own failings. What part about that do you think your pee pee caa caa loser mentality will effectively change or combat? None. You're the perfect example of the type of unaccountable mental lowlife they hire there. Thanks for owning it so well.

Now when will sheriff Robert Maciol produce the entire underacted report? Does he have ANY supporters who can reply with something beyond "lowest common denominator" feces throwers on his side? It's funny he can't reply when these things come up on Facebook nobody is anonymous enough to throw the feces talk up there. Hmmm. I guess they prefer to bring it closer to home then since his friends all don't see so bold to defend him there.
Cretin Dave is out

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Today is day 842 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do. The only thing you know you fucking zero asshole is that you're a loser with maturity and emotional problems. Why else would a scumbfuck like you defend the fraud? The facts are the facts the fat worthless public douchebag sheriff is a coward who won't own up to his own failings. What part about that do you think your pee pee caa caa loser mentality will effectively change or combat? None. You're the perfect example of the type of unaccountable mental lowlife they hire there. Thanks for owning it so well.
Now when will sheriff Robert Maciol produce the entire underacted report? Does he have ANY supporters who can reply with something beyond "lowest common denominator" feces throwers on his side? It's funny he can't reply when these things come up on Facebook nobody is anonymous enough to throw the feces talk up there. Hmmm. I guess they prefer to bring it closer to home then since his friends all don't see so bold to defend him there.
You're fat, you're rashy, you're a hate filled moron, you're a coward, and you're busted. Lol. "DS1119" on Pearl Jam "Ten Club" since 1998? Give me a break. What a loser.
Cretin troll strikes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

So who are all the substandard "motorcycle cop slop" gang members who are hypocrites and losers to join the "Sister Ride" claiming they care so much for Wyman's memory yet inexplicably have nothing to say about the massive breakdown in command and leadership that lead to the death of Wyman at the hands of unaccountable rank amateurs? Wanna see these guys' names will they be wearing their tuffguy costumes or did they already have the wannabee queer parade?
Cretin Dave exposed

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Cretin troll strikes wrote:
So who are all the substandard "motorcycle cop slop" gang members who are hypocrites and losers to join the "Sister Ride" claiming they care so much for Wyman's memory yet inexplicably have nothing to say about the massive breakdown in command and leadership that lead to the death of Wyman at the hands of unaccountable rank amateurs? Wanna see these guys' names will they be wearing their tuffguy costumes or did they already have the wannabee queer parade?
Cretin Dave Smith aka Cretin, Cliffy, and DS1119 on Pearl Jam Ten Club explains his problems in another forum he trolls at the link: http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php...
Tell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Funny only lowlife with toilet mouth defend Maciol. Hmmmm verrrry telling!
Cretin Dave exposed

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Tell wrote:
Cretin Dave Smith hates cops, kids, and anything decent. He explains why at the link: http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php...
Tell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Cretin Dave exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin Dave Smith hates cops, kids, and anything decent. He explains why at the link: http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php...
Hey Dave

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Did Theresa marry you or did she wise up?
Yet more

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Hey Dave wrote:
Did Theresa marry you or did she wise up?
Wouldn't know, my name isn't "Dave" there detective retard!
So when is the fat coward fake wannabe cop Maciol going to cough up the report? Still think we need to take this and his own words to his facebook page in front of his "friends". I know real cops. Maciol is a fat lying incompetent fraud.
Cretin Dave hates

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Yet more wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't know, my name isn't "Dave" there detective retard!
So when is the fat coward fake wannabe cop Maciol going to cough up the report? Still think we need to take this and his own words to his facebook page in front of his "friends". I know real cops. Maciol is a fat lying incompetent fraud.
cops, kids, and anything decent. But he loves to smell dirty azzzzzwholes.
Larry Handiman Joseph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

I guess this means failure Maciol can only send retards and lowlife to speak for him! I rest my case!
Cretin Dave hates

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Larry Handiman Joseph wrote:
I guess this means failure Maciol can only send retards and lowlife to speak for him! I rest my case!
cops, kids, and anything decent. But he loves to smell dirty azzzzzwholes.
Maciol the Fraud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

As you can see, the only people who support Maciol's lies and fraud fat ass can only make silly childish comments and poo pee jokes. This is what you get when you surround yourselves with scum who have to cheat a living to get by.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of419
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

212 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Uticas Shell Nano Game 4 min Amazed By Riggies 1
White and Proud 8 min wow 15
africa BUILDS NEW NANO BONE PLANT WITH STICKS 8 min DISGUSTINGRACEFAIL 12
no ONE IS JEALOUS OF STD BLACKS WELFARE LIFE 10 min DISGUSTINGRACEFAIL 12
Official: Goodbye Comets 12 min prendere lesca 112
Matt Sullivan's $60,000.00 Paycheck-Irish Cultu... (Feb '13) 18 min Dublin 230
Water Fund To Go Broke 23 min confucious 5
•••
•••