Factfinder

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Robert Maciol has a master plan and anybody that knows him will agree. He intended on running for sheriff in the prior election, but over time realized that he would not win the election. With the Indian Nation backing he went ahead the following election which mad it a slam dunk for him. His next goal is to be the County Executive. In order for him to do that he needs a blemish free reign as sheriff. Thus when the report does come out it has got to have not been any wrong doing on his leadership or the OCSD. He intends to use the Sheriffs office to spring him into politics
Today is day 815

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Today is day 815 wrote:
Still waiting for the fake Sheriff of Oneida County Robert Maciol to make good on his promise to the Taxpayers and the Family of Marine Kurt Wyman to provide a report that would somehow reconcile the 3 accounts he and Scott McNamara gave on the death Maciol caused.
What a piece of garbage these people are. Meanwhile he;s out making the usual "appearances" and telling you how great he is for starting a 12k a year redundant copypaste website that you can get the same exact info from from the OTHER 300 identical sites in the state.
You people seriously need new law enforcement.
...and I seriously need to face plant myself in a male azzzccrraaaccckkkk. I am Cretin!
Public Servant FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Funny how the only thing the public servant class can do when confronted with their failures is spam and troll their highest intellectual product: Poo poo caa caa sex brain sex brain.

You people really are the scum they're accusing you of being. This is what you get when you call the HS football team types to do men's jobs.

When is the sheriff going to stop embarrassing herself? We should get this up on WKTV, WUTR and WIBX facebooks and see if Maciol and his Facebook Friends seem so talkative after some of these things are asked.
Today is day 833

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Still nothing from Rob Maciol or Scott McNamara the public fakes?
Cretin laps azzzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Today is day 833 wrote:
Still nothing from Rob Maciol or Scott McNamara the public fakes?
It's Cretin above. He laps azzzz.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Cretin or not, it does not change the fact that we have yet to see the report that was promised over 2 year ago.
Today is day834

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Nothing from fatscum today.
Cretin sniffs azzzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Today is day834 wrote:
Nothing from fatscum today.
You just posted! It's Cretin above. He sniffs hairy azzzz crack.
AzzNdick on uticans mind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

No report but the happyfags are throwing Wyman another "Bro Ride". What greedy publicity starved dirt these people are.
Cretin gobbles azzzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

AzzNdick on uticans mind wrote:
No report but the happyfags are throwing Wyman another "Bro Ride". What greedy publicity starved dirt these people are.
It's Cretin above. He gobbles hairy manazzzz. Lol.
AzzNdick on uticans mind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Funny the only people who can defend these scum are toilet mouthed lowlife. Says a lot about the Oneoda Co Sheriffs Dept!
Cretin Dave suckles azzzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Funny the only people who can defend these scum are toilet mouthed lowlife. Says a lot about the Oneoda Co Sheriffs Dept!
It's Cretin (Dave Smith) above. He hates cops, kids, anything decent; but, loves suckling crusty manazzzz. Lol.
AzzNdick on uticans mind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Cretin Dave suckles azzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Cretin (Dave Smith) above. He hates cops, kids, anything decent; but, loves suckling crusty manazzzz. Lol.
Hahah look at the "detective" who thinks I'm "Dave" trying to pretend and play stupid. The fact is sex starved troll, I hate cops and as for kids, we see who bashes them on your ridiculous "Coach Wars" threads so once again a year down the road we see who the losers really are here.

Fake cops whining and scurrying along trying to guess who everyone is LOL! Sorta explains how you all ended up in slime time there!

So anyway now the troll is dismissed when is the fat scum fake Sheriff going to MAN UP and DO AS HE SAID instead of having to hide behind trolls online? Maciol and these "results" are what you get when you send a fat little boy in to do a man's job. In his own words he can't deliver.

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hahah look at the "detective" who thinks I'm "Dave" trying to pretend and play stupid. The fact is sex starved troll, I hate cops and as for kids, we see who bashes them on your ridiculous "Coach Wars" threads so once again a year down the road we see who the losers really are here.
Fake cops whining and scurrying along trying to guess who everyone is LOL! Sorta explains how you all ended up in slime time there!
So anyway now the troll is dismissed when is the fat scum fake Sheriff going to MAN UP and DO AS HE SAID instead of having to hide behind trolls online? Maciol and these "results" are what you get when you send a fat little boy in to do a man's job. In his own words he can't deliver.
AzzNdick on uticans mind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Cretin Dave suckles azzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup I'm Dave Smith and you're no detective lol!

Anyyyyyway, when will the worthless fraud sheriff finish the report he lied about?

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

<quoted text>Yup I'm Dave Smith and you're no detective lol!
Anyyyyyway, when will the worthless fraud sheriff finish the report he lied about?
No confidence

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Larry Joseph for sheriff he says he can do it ALL!
Cretin Dave swills azzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

No confidence wrote:
Larry Joseph for sheriff he says he can do it ALL!
It's Cretin (Dave Smith) above. He hates cops, kids, anything decent; but, loves swilling crusty manazzzz. Lol.
Today is day 839

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

No replies. You wonder what kind of family would allow these questions to go unanswered.
Cretin Dave swills azzz

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Today is day 839 wrote:
No replies. You wonder what kind of family would allow these questions to go unanswered.
It's Cretin (Dave Smith) above. He hates cops, kids, anything decent; but, loves swilling crusty manazzzz. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Officers 6 min Buthole 4
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 1 hr FYI 248
Italians (Feb '10) 1 hr Otto 35
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 1 hr jimmy G 36
new hartford wendy's (Mar '10) 1 hr Diane Palmer 23
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 1 hr George 90
What is wrong with you people 1 hr bables the flopix... 2
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 3 hr Much Better 33
utica aud 4 hr Stuck In New Hart... 50
New Baseball Coach Named 6 hr TMI 33