Sheriff Macioll's Bullsht Wyman Manha...
maciol wannabees

Utica, NY

#354 Aug 3, 2013
I heard the jail is looking for a new janitor to clean the toilets after the koons crap in them! why don't you give your friend and superior a call and see if he might hire you, I think you might possibly qualify for the job.
315 Is A Joke

New Hartford, NY

#355 Aug 3, 2013
maciol wannabees wrote:
I heard the jail is looking for a new janitor to clean the toilets after the koons crap in them! why don't you give your friend and superior a call and see if he might hire you, I think you might possibly qualify for the job.
My friend and lover Cretin keeps me in a high life style actually. He can buy and sell you 10x's over.....and he licks a mean cccrrrraaappppwhole thank you very much. Stoopid Ooticans, jealous much. Lol.

Cliffy
Today is day 789

Indianapolis, IN

#356 Aug 4, 2013
Nothing tomorrow from fat failureman with all the excuses in the world but no report as promised I bet.
Today is day 789

Indianapolis, IN

#357 Aug 4, 2013
Today is day 788 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing all they can reply is the usual racist fake facts and bottomfeeder public dirbag bullygirl rants but no actual answer.
You were correct!

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#359 Aug 6, 2013
still waiting wrote:
I must have missed this so called report.
We all did.
Today is day 793

United States

#360 Aug 8, 2013
Day 793 and still no Wyman death report from Robert Maciol.

Another day another no show for the "Sheriff".
Today is day 795

Millwood, NY

#364 Aug 10, 2013
Well this is no surprise. When will the public fraud open his facehole and tell the truth that somehow aligns several versions of their story?
Today is day 795

New Hartford, NY

#365 Aug 10, 2013
Today is day 795 wrote:
Well this is no surprise. When will the public fraud open his facehole and tell the truth that somehow aligns several versions of their story?
It's also no surprise that I have azzzzhair in my teeth.
Its that CNY Breath

Millwood, NY

#366 Aug 10, 2013
Maybe he's out on the borrowed boat on Lake Sewage typing away!
Its that CNY Breath

New Hartford, NY

#367 Aug 10, 2013
Its that CNY Breath wrote:
Maybe he's out on the borrowed boat on Lake Sewage typing away!
And Lake Sewage is my favorite vacation spot. I can lap a rank manwhole and wash it down with lake water.

Cretin
Today is day 796

Millwood, NY

#368 Aug 10, 2013
Where's fake Sheriff Lottaburger with that report the fraud promised that somehow explains away their many lies and tales?
No show Sheriff

Millwood, NY

#371 Aug 11, 2013
What will he say this week? Oh wait---- no one in the media there has the balls to ask the fat coward noshow.

Why would the excuse-king say he was going to produce the report and not choke it up for over 2 years?

Level 7

Rome

#373 Aug 19, 2013
** crickets **

--

That's the sound of Sheriff Maciol working feverishly on his comprehensive investigative report.
Today is day 807

United States

#375 Aug 22, 2013
Nothing new from that fraud scumbag sheriff or the douchy sheriffs dept?

This guys family must not care about him as much as they claim.

I wonder what Picente has to say about this county failure?
Is Puck A Liar

United States

#376 Aug 22, 2013
That whole event was a complete hoax, a false flag, a drill! Maciol ha NOT done the report states that is was a hoax, a drill, a false flag! Nothing happened over there, each character is an actor in this saga. Maciol doesn't want to do this report and he hangs on long enough he'll either be removed or retire.

This is a hoax, it was a charade to keep the audience on their toes and those actors their checks!

Parting is such sweet sorrow!

Quote from Mid-Summer Night

PUCK
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here
While these visions did appear. And this weak and idle theme, No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend: if you pardon, we will mend: And, as I am an honest Puck, If we have unearned luck Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long; Else the Puck a liar call; So, good night unto you all. Give me your hands, if we be friends, And Robin shall restore amends.
Get a life and a clue

United States

#377 Aug 22, 2013
Wow so nothing from the loser with a tinbadge yet?

Level 7

Rome

#378 Aug 23, 2013
Is Puck A Liar wrote:
This is a hoax, it was a charade to keep the audience on their toes and those actors their checks!
Hoaxes don't have grave sites.
Today is day 815

United States

#379 Sep 3, 2013
Still waiting for the fake Sheriff of Oneida County Robert Maciol to make good on his promise to the Taxpayers and the Family of Marine Kurt Wyman to provide a report that would somehow reconcile the 3 accounts he and Scott McNamara gave on the death Maciol caused.

What a piece of garbage these people are. Meanwhile he;s out making the usual "appearances" and telling you how great he is for starting a 12k a year redundant copypaste website that you can get the same exact info from from the OTHER 300 identical sites in the state.

You people seriously need new law enforcement.
Factfinder

Utica, NY

#380 Sep 3, 2013
Robert Maciol has a master plan and anybody that knows him will agree. He intended on running for sheriff in the prior election, but over time realized that he would not win the election. With the Indian Nation backing he went ahead the following election which mad it a slam dunk for him. His next goal is to be the County Executive. In order for him to do that he needs a blemish free reign as sheriff. Thus when the report does come out it has got to have not been any wrong doing on his leadership or the OCSD. He intends to use the Sheriffs office to spring him into politics
Today is day 815

New Hartford, NY

#381 Sep 3, 2013
Today is day 815 wrote:
Still waiting for the fake Sheriff of Oneida County Robert Maciol to make good on his promise to the Taxpayers and the Family of Marine Kurt Wyman to provide a report that would somehow reconcile the 3 accounts he and Scott McNamara gave on the death Maciol caused.
What a piece of garbage these people are. Meanwhile he;s out making the usual "appearances" and telling you how great he is for starting a 12k a year redundant copypaste website that you can get the same exact info from from the OTHER 300 identical sites in the state.
You people seriously need new law enforcement.
...and I seriously need to face plant myself in a male azzzccrraaaccckkkk. I am Cretin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carmen bossones mohawkst sausage business (Jan '12) 21 min fact 42
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 31 min stat man 21
Looking for a lawyer 48 min Boogie 10
Made in Utica 52 min SociallySeviced 5
ucsd 1 hr Stars4 5
Power dam.... (Aug '10) 2 hr I remember 23
Dudrak & NY Sash No Good? (Nov '08) 2 hr Steve 54
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 3 hr echo 67
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 5 hr nanito 42
Ocean Blue restaurat Tue Gaggy 23