Sheriff Macioll's Bullsht Wyman Manha...
Maciol in Pink

United States

#307 Jul 11, 2013
SREGGINDEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Day 800 and you've still failed like hore mammy an coward daddy.
Go wash & wax that wrenched hore.
765 I made almost 2 k today alone sitting on the phone in a dead week. I'll let you know when I care what you fucking think upstate retard. Meantime, tell fatman his kids have a coward of the county for a father.

Maciol the substandard fat lying fraud of a pretend sheriff.
If fat slobby couldn't do a man's job he should have stepped down like any good commander would.

I'm sure your racist retard posts are helping him heh.
Wyman martyred forSheriff

Camden, NY

#308 Jul 12, 2013
To whomever is doing the countdown, thanks.
(Even if I truly believe it doesn't count for much.)

I just read over this whole thread. Some of it was only worth skipping over but for those expressing their outrage at Maciol and the Wyman family sheepitude, spot on.

Not that I don't feel sorry for the Wyman family loss, I do.

But to blindly follow along with an obvious cover-up, and NOT question, for the sake of renaming the PSO building, motorcycle rides, parks, buildings, Facebook page, etc. smacks of zealotry for the martyrization of someone who died needlessly because of an ego-driven inexperienced rookie sheriff. Seems like more than just 15 minutes of fame for the Wyman family.

Not that they'd sell their souls, just so they would continue to believe that the 'devil' made Christian Patterson martyr Wyman, not the sheriff.

Maciol is riding this for all he is worth and will continue to do so. C'mon! Deputy killed in the line of duty? Family man? Religious man? Wife goes into labor when hearing the news? Baby will never know Daddy?

The full incident report should have been issued before Patterson's trial.

There are many 'citizen's' out there who think that this was a travesty. There are also a fair amount of LEO's who think so too but they would never dishonor their 'blue code'.

Nothing but a cover-up.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#309 Jul 12, 2013
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like it's been 6 months since I've seen an update on the status of the investigative report.

Wouldn't it be wonderful and amazing if a member of our local media asked the sheriff just one question about the investigation? Or is that simply too much to expect?
Selly

United States

#310 Jul 12, 2013
frankcor wrote:
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like it's been 6 months since I've seen an update on the status of the investigative report.
Wouldn't it be wonderful and amazing if a member of our local media asked the sheriff just one question about the investigation? Or is that simply too much to expect?
They're all busy with the boilergasm bullshit hype for the local superbowl of events the jogathon. Sickening really the way the media has no spine.
Whyman Died Maciol Lied

United States

#311 Jul 13, 2013
Wyman martyred forSheriff wrote:
I just read over this whole thread. Some of it was only worth skipping over but for those expressing their outrage at Maciol and the Wyman family sheepitude, spot on.
But to blindly follow along with an obvious cover-up, and NOT question, for the sake of renaming the PSO building, motorcycle rides, parks, buildings, Facebook page, etc. smacks of zealotry for the martyrization of someone who died needlessly because of an ego-driven inexperienced rookie sheriff. Seems like more than just 15 minutes of fame for the Wyman family.
Not that they'd sell their souls, just so they would continue to believe that the 'devil' made Christian Patterson martyr Wyman, not the sheriff.
Maciol is riding this for all he is worth and will continue to do so. C'mon! Deputy killed in the line of duty? Family man? Religious man? Wife goes into labor when hearing the news? Baby will never know Daddy?
There are many 'citizen's' out there who think that this was a travesty. There are also a fair amount of LEO's who think so too but they would never dishonor their 'blue code'.
Nothing but a cover-up.
Personally Robert Maciol is and has a long history of being a coward who hid behind whatever he could to keep food in his face. His family looks like little fat thrillseeking slobs too so no nothing will change with regard to law enforcement accountability and quality for decades. Hey you voted for this douche.
Today is day 768

United States

#312 Jul 14, 2013
Anything from worthless fatman today?

Nope.
huh

Camden, NY

#313 Jul 14, 2013
Whyman Died Maciol Lied wrote:
<quoted text>Personally Robert Maciol is and has a long history of being a coward who hid behind whatever he could to keep food in his face. His family looks like little fat thrillseeking slobs too so no nothing will change with regard to law enforcement accountability and quality for decades. Hey you voted for this douche.
The "you" in your "Hey you voted...." statement really should be "someone" because it wasn't me.
Maciol is scared now

Hialeah, FL

#315 Jul 14, 2013
The fat scumbag is DYING for someone to help him with that report we hear!
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#316 Jul 14, 2013
Maciol is scared now wrote:
The fat scumbag is DYING for someone to help him with that report we hear!
Waaaaaaaahaaaaaaaalooooooooooo ol! Give it to him Cretin and then give it to me in the azzzzz after you lick my azzzzzlips clean!

Can't wait for tonight,
Cliffy
Today is day 769

Hialeah, FL

#318 Jul 15, 2013
Hmmmmm. Nothing new on Maciol's promised report today?

Nope. Fatso is sure milking his fraud job isn't he?
Today is day 769

Hialeah, FL

#319 Jul 15, 2013
Wyman martyred forSheriff wrote:
Nothing but a cover-up.
You mean the "Omerta" code of thin blue line of bullshit.
what does he plan

Utica, NY

#320 Jul 15, 2013
Who does he have planned to do a forced cop suicide on a suspect, but not fully kill them but enough to do enough brain damage to a particular individual? He was staking out his prey recently and he zeroed in on the person he knows will be harmed and does plan to have his thugs strangle that person while in a cell but make it look like a suicide to finalize damage so that person would be looked upon as 'gone', right Mr. Maciol!

All said and done, that Knoxboro was a hoax, everybody lied and nobody died. It was segregated, and scripted to just see how far he can push the envelope. What will he politically earn for murder of a person's soul?
Easy

Hialeah, FL

#321 Jul 15, 2013
what does he plan wrote:
Who does he have planned to do a forced cop suicide on a suspect, but not fully kill them but enough to do enough brain damage to a particular individual? He was staking out his prey recently and he zeroed in on the person he knows will be harmed and does plan to have his thugs strangle that person while in a cell but make it look like a suicide to finalize damage so that person would be looked upon as 'gone', right Mr. Maciol!
All said and done, that Knoxboro was a hoax, everybody lied and nobody died. It was segregated, and scripted to just see how far he can push the envelope. What will he politically earn for murder of a person's soul?
He gets out of line like that and there's folks who'll just catch him and his family out on the lake with scotty one day. Easy. Been there done that in a warzone even so it's a comfort zone to be sure.
Obituary

Hialeah, FL

#323 Jul 15, 2013
Time for a tony elaquas obit is it?
Today is day 770

Hialeah, FL

#324 Jul 16, 2013
Nothing from the fake cop worthless windbag Rob Maciol today.

Not surprised. Mayoboy won't be seeing re election BTW.

Unaccountable fake lawmen are at a crisis level there now. Good. It's long overdue for people to start seeing these fat lazy unaccountable "lawmans" losers are for what they really are.
Today is day 772

Hialeah, FL

#325 Jul 18, 2013
Nothing from Robbie Lottaburger today?
What a fake fraud of a wanabee lawman!
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#326 Jul 18, 2013
Today is day 772 wrote:
Nothing from Robbie Lottaburger today?
What a fake fraud of a wanabee lawman!
Cretin what a brilliant question! You ask it like anybody gives a f'k to show your genius! Now face plant yourself on my pooper now!

Cliffy
Today is day 772

Hialeah, FL

#327 Jul 18, 2013
Ya gotta love how the only reply the degenerate inbreed kind of LEOTARDS up there have NO retort just the usual "poopie caca" comments. Is it any wonder these flunkie washout into fake wanabe cop gigs?

"Mom" must be so proud!
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#328 Jul 18, 2013
Today is day 772 wrote:
Ya gotta love how the only reply the degenerate inbreed kind of LEOTARDS up there have NO retort just the usual "poopie caca" comments. Is it any wonder these flunkie washout into fake wanabe cop gigs?
"Mom" must be so proud!
My Mom, mammy, is proud of you Cretin! She wants you on that clam tonight!

I'm jealous,
Cliffy
Today is day 773

Hialeah, FL

#329 Jul 19, 2013

"Mom" must be so proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevy Kev crossley 4 min Cops better than ... 7
Nano Hospital 5 min Who got paid 22
Happy Endings At New Hartford Library 10 min Boppy 1
What happens to the OLD Utica hospitals? 13 min Mental Health 18
Golf in Upstate NY 16 min Yaya 39
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 16 min MySpace book 40
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 21 min reality 36
Lu Lu Spa in New York Mills 1 hr Valley view 22
Pellettieri Joe's (Feb '10) 6 hr stuffed peppers 105
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 8 hr no sir 19