Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#280 Jun 7, 2013
Last night, I dreamed that Sherriff Maciol released the report. Then I woke up to reality; still no report.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#281 Jun 7, 2013
frankcor wrote:
Last night, I dreamed that Sherriff Maciol released the report. Then I woke up to reality; still no report.
I can't wait to see the re-election bullshit from Robbie. That will be hilarious!
too funny

Herkimer, NY

#282 Jun 7, 2013
less than 6 months on the job and he has the first deputy killed in the line of duty in how long? Yeah that should look good on his resume.

At the rate they are going, we'll have a made-for-TV movie about that night before we'll ever see this report they promised a few months after the incident. Must be pretty damning.

Can only hope Pelli puts them all under the microscope during his appeal of Patterson's conviction. Maciol et al caused this fiasco, not Patterson. Maciol's ego got in the way of letting the NYSP handle the situation. He can try to sleep at night blaming Patterson but make no mistake, Rob the Slob has blood on his hands.
Today is day 731

United States

#283 Jun 8, 2013
Today is 731 days since fatman sheriff coward Maciol's incompetence and substandard leadership put Marine Wyman in cold ground.

Maciol threw Wyman under the bus and made a whirlwind tour to collect plaques.

Maciol is in the news all week doing "memorial" appearances in his Cap'N Crunch suit [with his years of parasitic draining taxpayers striped on his sleeves] yet fatman never said a word, and coward media afraid of asking a "tough question" giving no mention of Maciol's long promised Wyman Report or when it will be released without redaction.

Maciol promised this report was forthcoming within WEEKS of the shooting, and I can't wait to read how Sheriff Fatman Fraud will reconcile his and Scott "Free pass for failed Lawmans" McNamara will reconcile their many many contradictory statements blaming everyone BUT them for the death.

If Wyman's family wasn't so bible blind this would have been addressed and blame according placed by now. But no matter WHAT Maciol's pack of contradictory lies says, Oneida County KNOWS Maciol shares a large part of the blame with his "Lead from down the road" style and incompetency.

63,244,800 seconds
1,054,080 minutes
17,568 hours
104 weeks

Level 7

Rome

#285 Jun 11, 2013
When is Maciol up for election?

Perhaps he's planning the release of the report to coincide with his announcement that he will not seek re-election in order to spend more time with his family and personal matters.
Today is 744 days

United States

#287 Jun 20, 2013
When is that fat fucking excuse for a sheriff going to stop opening highways and posing for retard windbag speeches and deliver the contradiction-laced report he promised he and nine other LOEtard monkeys typing in a room were going to produce Yessiree boi!

Sheriff Rob Maciol's "lead from down the road" leadership style resulted in initiating a gunfight and getting a Marine killed.
Maciol told us a report was coming soon which would reconcile the various contradictions he and Scott McNamara made. Were we wrong to believe the Sheriff?
Today is day 744

United States

#289 Jun 21, 2013
Nothing new from the fat pompous unaccountable coward of the county yet?

Not surprised!
YO REGGIN

Utica, NY

#290 Jun 21, 2013
Today is day 744 wrote:
Nothing new from the fat pompous unaccountable coward of the county yet?
Not surprised!
Now all the brothas

Chorus:
Swing low, sweet chariot,
Comin' for to carry me home;
Swing low, sweet chariot,
Comin' for to carry me home.

I looked over Jordan,
And WHAT did I see,
Comin' for to carry me home,
A band of angels comin' after me,
Comin' for to carry me home.

Repeat chorus:

If you get there before I do,
Comin' for to carry me home,
Tell all my friends I'm comin' too,
Comin' for to carry yo home
wow

United States

#291 Jun 21, 2013
MACIOL lets WHITE babies die in OCJ.
Today is day 744

United States

#292 Jun 21, 2013
Another day another FAIL for Hillbilly Sherrif #1!

When is this public fraud scumbag unaccountable sheriff fake gonna step down and stop embarrassing himself?

Hey fatfuck slob Rob, when are you going to do as you promised or at least admit you're a substandard public fake?

Aren't you and your parasite pig family ashamed?

Does little Robbie Maciol Jr. Lie in school like you or does his school even teach them kids to speak there in NY anymore?
Hey UPD Chicken Riggen

United States

#293 Jun 21, 2013
Nothing new from pork rind Robbie!
c how ridiculous

Rome, NY

#295 Jun 22, 2013
The floods in Canada and the wildfires in Colorado can also be blamed on Maciol, if he was doing his job these things wouldnt be happening right now, and how about this little missing mallato baby Levon, Maciol is responsible for this too! He has a lot to answer for.

Level 7

Rome

#296 Jun 25, 2013
Rest assured, it'll all be in the report when it is issued.
Today is day 760

United States

#297 Jul 6, 2013
c how ridiculous wrote:
The floods in Canada and the wildfires in Colorado can also be blamed on Maciol, if he was doing his job these things wouldnt be happening right now, and how about this little missing mallato baby Levon, Maciol is responsible for this too! He has a lot to answer for.
You're a retard. Typical low-watt loser comment. Funny how the only replies are semantics and weak attempts at excuses or "poop - hurl" gorilla blather.

If the fat slob can't do a simple easily-dischaged duty like most other normal cops then what good are your pathetic excuses simpleton fuck? Is this why you people all ended up so chicken-stupid? As if this excuse you make releives that fat public check-cashing slob of his responsibilities?

Fact, Oneida Count Coward Sheriff Rob Maciol is a slob public-servant ad just the latest in a long line of fake upstaten NY "lawmen" who aren't worth a squirt of of piss. Own it. Slob SAID he'd provide the report that would reconcile the multiple lies and scenarios the fake public "officials" shot out of their foodholes. Your laughably simplistic and pathetic hate-driven denials and wimpy excuses don't work on normal people loser. Act like losers, people call you losers. Get it? Loser.
poor losers

Utica, NY

#298 Jul 6, 2013
You people need to get lives! LOL
Cough it up fatfuck

United States

#299 Jul 6, 2013
poor losers wrote:
You people need to get lives! LOL
We do. Unlike you ablnormal upstate degenerates who take the fist thing that comes along some of us expect accountability. If fatfuck can't do the job I'm sure they can find someone who can. Cry me a river and tell fatman to cough up the report it will be news this week crybaby.
Today is day 762

United States

#301 Jul 8, 2013
Another day, no report. Were we wrong to believe Maciol?
hoax

Pioneer, CA

#303 Jul 8, 2013
Sorry, but it was a hoax! Everybody lied and nobody died otherwise Maciol would've done that report. He can't do that report for if he did, he would be committing crime pending on what his role was in the original stunt. If someone else was running it, he hasn't done the report then he knows his signature would be criminal.
Today is day 763

United States

#304 Jul 9, 2013
Nothing new today?
Today is day 765

United States

#305 Jul 11, 2013
So fatso is on the news blathering about a redundant pedophile website his friends charged you $12000 for but the fat lying bag of hot scum STILL hasn't coughed up the Dead Wyman report.

Too funny. All hail the fat worthless upstate pubic servant and their gravy train of unaccountability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornhill protest 37 min Bob 16
Utica is number 1 in job growth , thanks nano 49 min Genius 30
Smart money moving to the area, dummies mostly ... 50 min Genius 6
An actual book was found in Proctor 52 min Genius 4
Study shows Utica - Rome are on the verge of an... 53 min Genius 20
Utica is the best place to raise a family on th... 55 min Genius 13
Nano Nano Part 1 57 min Genius 37
wktv hits ultimate low 2 hr Sux 9
Vitullo Obitary 2 hr There it is 32
Why I left (and love it!) 2 hr Truth sux 67
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 6 hr Plows At The Ready 26
state farm new hartford 8 hr Dave 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Bills back to normal after finally returning home - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
PFT Whiparound: Vick still Jets starter if healthy
NBC Sports 4:13 PM
New York City FC rolls out jet black road jersey; How'd they do?
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:41 PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Beckham Jr. Has Skill Set to Build Around for Giants
Bleacher Report 7:59 PM
How the Bills Can Salvage Their Season
Bleacher Report 8:30 PM
Report: Rex Knows Jets Plan to Fire Him