Sheriff Macioll's Bullsht Wyman Manha...
Latest UPD Race Bait post

United States

#250 May 22, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
Above post left by FAILURE of a racist UPD parasite afraid for their jobs and FAILED
reputations!
The National Police Misconduct Reporting Project at the CATO Institute in Washington DC
projects that roughly 1 in 4.7 officers will be implicated in an act of misconduct during
the course of their career.
They also show articles and statistics proving that police are more likely than the average
person to commit a number of crimes including assault, sexual assault, and murder, but less
likely to commit robbery.
http://www.policemisconduct.net/putting-polic...
Above post full of made up uncited facts left by FAILURE of a racist UPD parasite afraid for their jobs and FAILED reputations!
The National Police Misconduct Reporting Project at the CATO Institute in Washington DC projects that roughly 1 in 4.7 officers will be implicated in an act of misconduct during the course of their career.
They also show articles and statistics proving that police are more likely than the average person to commit a number of crimes including assault, sexual assault, and murder, but less likely to commit robbery.
Cretin Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#251 May 22, 2013
Latest UPD Race Bait post wrote:
<quoted text>Above post full of made up uncited facts left by FAILURE of a racist UPD parasite afraid for their jobs and FAILED reputations!
The National Police Misconduct Reporting Project at the CATO Institute in Washington DC projects that roughly 1 in 4.7 officers will be implicated in an act of misconduct during the course of their career.
They also show articles and statistics proving that police are more likely than the average person to commit a number of crimes including assault, sexual assault, and murder, but less likely to commit robbery.
Warning: The self proclaimed moron Cretin is posting above.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#252 May 22, 2013
frankcor wrote:
<quoted text>Where do I sign up to sell my vote?
Come on,Frank. You know what I mean.
Today is day 12775

Gouverneur, NY

#255 May 23, 2013
Today is day 711 wrote:
Another day another dollar for the worthless unaccountable slob pretend sheriff!
Cretin, a self proclaimed 30ish moron, is again posting his drivel above.
Today is day 711

United States

#257 May 23, 2013
So what's the excuse today fatman?

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#259 May 24, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
Come on,Frank. You know what I mean.
Yep, I knew exactly what you meant. However, in this case, I'd like to see some evidence that the Oneidas had an impact on the election through advertising, mass mailing, etc.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#260 May 25, 2013
frankcor wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I knew exactly what you meant. However, in this case, I'd like to see some evidence that the Oneidas had an impact on the election through advertising, mass mailing, etc.
Unfortunately,that is being withheld. BTW,where were you Thursday night? You can PM me if you don't want the board to know your whereabouts. I think we were in the same place.
Today is day 721

Czech Republic

#262 May 27, 2013
No word from fatman hmmm?
Where is the report

Potsdam, NY

#263 May 28, 2013
Exactly when is the report on the Wyman incident to be released?

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#264 May 28, 2013
Where is the report wrote:
Exactly when is the report on the Wyman incident to be released?
Its a cover up... No report is forthcoming.

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#265 May 29, 2013
day 722

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#266 May 29, 2013
I saw Maciol on the YNN clip where the UPD chief,and DEA guy were addressing the media. He had a stupid look on his face like he was hoping no one would ask him a question... Or maybe he was holding back a big shit.

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#267 May 30, 2013
He's holding back, all right. He's holding back the report.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Location hidden

#268 May 30, 2013
frankcor wrote:
He's holding back, all right. He's holding back the report.
Maybe he can poop the report...
Today is day 724

Atlanta, GA

#269 May 30, 2013
So nothing from fatfuck sheriff this week? I wonder if Maciols fat little kids are told the lies?

Do they know daddy is a fat worthless lying degenerate too? Or are they just starting to suspect it?
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#270 May 31, 2013
What exactly is this forum all about and how has it held on so long?
I see oooticans

United States

#271 May 31, 2013
No report is forthcoming, just more loser excuses from the unnacountable fatman.
Today is day 726

Pascoag, RI

#273 Jun 1, 2013
Nothing new from the bogus sheriff...... as expected.
Today is TWO FKN YEARS

United States

#274 Jun 7, 2013
Today is June 7 2013. Today is TWO FUCKING YEARS since public fraud parasite Oneida County Sheriff's incompetence and conclusively poor leadership caused the death of Marine and Deputy Kurt Wyman, and he was subsequently thrown under the bus by the "leaders" and "in charge" public parasites DA Scott Mcnamara and Robert Maciol.

Robert Maciol promised in media several times that he would furnish some ethereal "authoritative" "report" that would somehow reconcile the various factual contradiction is statements made by the District Attorney of Oneida County, Fraud Sheriff Robert Maciol.

In the 731 days since Kurt Wyman's death the fatman has made rounds and collected awards, plaques and "LEO" brikbrack, and promoted himself at the expense of taxpayers.

No report will be issued today. Isn't it time someone grows a pair and calls it like it is? This is just the usual litany of failure from the much self-ballyhooed pubic safety parasite people who live off you and produce nothing but bullshit and bills for you to pay?
Today is TWO FKN YEARS

United States

#279 Jun 7, 2013
Today is June 7 2013. Today is TWO FUCKING YEARS since public fraud parasite Oneida County Sheriff's incompetence and conclusively poor leadership caused the death of Marine and Deputy Kurt Wyman, and he was subsequently thrown under the bus by the "leaders" and "in charge" public parasites DA Scott Mcnamara and Robert Maciol.

Robert Maciol promised in media several times that he would furnish some ethereal "authoritative" "report" that would somehow reconcile the various factual contradiction is statements made by the District Attorney of Oneida County, Fraud Sheriff Robert Maciol.

In the 731 days since Kurt Wyman's death the fatman has made rounds and collected awards, plaques and "LEO" brikbrack, and promoted himself at the expense of taxpayers.

No report will be issued today. Isn't it time someone grows a pair and calls it like it is? This is just the usual litany of failure from the much self-ballyhooed pubic safety parasite people who live off you and produce nothing but bullsht and bills for you to pay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doyle Hardware 36 min DriveByPhilospher 8
Tree removal (Aug '11) 46 min Jessie Harrison 23
95 Westmoreland Street 58 min geo 3
sleezy arcuri in parade 1 hr ugh 1
My girls husband finally got it 1 hr Wendy? 5
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 1 hr shame two times 10
Mike Foote? Where he at? 2 hr Jim 2
Michele Gulla ? Sun Big Mouth 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance