OD has it right- Utica Democratic Party in disarray

Posted in the Utica Forum

Absolutely

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2014
Totally disgusted with my own party. I have zero confidence in the Democratic. Committee after the outcome of their last meeting.
Democrat no more

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 15, 2014
I voted for Jim Zecca in the Primary that he won and I fully expected those in the Democratic committee seats to fully support him afterwards. This is not an internal issue to be discussed behind closed doors -the Party failed the people it supposedly represents.
Saw first hand

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2014
The city Democratic party has been dysfunctional for about 7 years and it really gained momentum immediately after the "people" elected Roefaro. Look at the people involved: Old man Morehouse, Bill Jr., Mitch Ford, Meola and to a lesser extent Viscera. Firstly, they are all some of the most dishonest and morally challenged individuals anyone would ever want to meet. Secondly, they all act like they were some kind of king makers. The basic fact of the matter is they let the foxes into the hen house and these people lied, stole and stole some more. They destroyed or eliminated any of the safeguards needed to keep the city afloat, for their own personal gain.

One other thing; the person whom should shut his pie-hole is Republican chair Joe Hobika Jr.. With this goofs track record of "hi-Jinx", he of all people should just be quiet. Not Joe though, he has to comment but he'll be the first person belly-aching about the ensuing splash back. Real nice!
CNY

Ithaca, NY

#5 Feb 15, 2014
It is the party of spending and high taxes. anti business and pro criminal and welfare queen. Sure it's a disaster.
haa ha

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2014
And they critized Rufie. That man made these losers look like kids. They and don't back up each other and don't have any leader. He would have thrown all them out and PUT some real democrats in charge. The republican party stinks and the democrats in charge stink more. If it wasn't for Cuomo or Halbritter we would really be lost. What has any other politician done in this area to earn his pay. They just take and jump fences.
steve

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2014
The last good mayor we had was pawlinga. The rest that followed as you can see what happened to Utica ,,,need I say more.
buck buckle

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2014
Saw first hand wrote:
The city Democratic party has been dysfunctional for about 7 years and it really gained momentum immediately after the "people" elected Roefaro. Look at the people involved: Old man Morehouse, Bill Jr., Mitch Ford, Meola and to a lesser extent Viscera. Firstly, they are all some of the most dishonest and morally challenged individuals anyone would ever want to meet. Secondly, they all act like they were some kind of king makers. The basic fact of the matter is they let the foxes into the hen house and these people lied, stole and stole some more. They destroyed or eliminated any of the safeguards needed to keep the city afloat, for their own personal gain.
One other thing; the person whom should shut his pie-hole is Republican chair Joe Hobika Jr.. With this goofs track record of "hi-Jinx", he of all people should just be quiet. Not Joe though, he has to comment but he'll be the first person belly-aching about the ensuing splash back. Real nice!
Vesera was better when he had the talk show. Now he is just another part of the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. K. Mancino 18 min lizardkd 2
State of the County speech 19 min UNBELIEVABLE 8
Is the Yahnundasis a good place? (Feb '11) 23 min Graham 78
New Hartford's Quiet Teenage Heroin Problem 29 min Carlos 8
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 35 min End Times 5,900
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 37 min End Times 1,939
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 1 hr Bob 48
The Nun is leaving 3 hr Trident 7
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 8 hr new place 7
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:22PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes
Bleacher Report 7:24 PM
Giants Final Free-Agency Outlook, Predictions
Bleacher Report 7:55 PM
Updating Bills' Big Board Post-Combine
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
Bleacher Report 7:36 AM
C.J. Spiller Speaks on Differences Between EJ Manuel and Kyle Orton as QBs
Yahoo! Sports 1:14 PM
Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
Bleacher Report 1:21 PM
Jets, Raiders and Patriots Among Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Darrelle Revis